Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

Brut fucked around with this message at 23:23 on Jul 31, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zwachro
Mar 7, 2003
C808BEA
Kang-Yahya off, apparently? Making the woman who got headlocked for most of a match the co-main, if so.

https://twitter.com/danawhite/status/1421591502443085828

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

I usually check the UFC twitter for those but it didn't have an updated one, didn't think to check Dana's. Oh also looks like he posted that just as I was posting the thread anyway, heh.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Man if any fight ends quick they have so much time to fill

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
im lazy so im gonna talk about the bellator card here as well

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

LobsterMobster posted:

im lazy so im gonna talk about the bellator card here as well

https://twitter.com/PatricioPitbull/status/1420835058152259596

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Rowe reacted to that shot like a little kid accidentally getting hit by his older brother while they're loving about in the backyard.

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

double screening these fights hope some are good

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Good first fight

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Both these women standing there and trading punches to the face like a Rocky movie is pretty entertaining I guess

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Jesus Christ, this guy is going to win the match with no eye and exploded balls.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

Can we trade Herb Dean for good gloves?

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
Lil Lincoln, Khasan Magomedsharipov is fighting rn if yall are curious.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

"You can't win it on points"...Felder, it's the second round, and Bisping just said Kamaka took the first. Yes, he can win it on loving points, 30-27 becomes 29-27, you loving moron.

Brut fucked around with this message at 01:28 on Aug 1, 2021

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

LobsterMobster posted:

Lil Lincoln, Khasan Magomedsharipov is fighting rn if yall are curious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QGBgxdRs_A

Available for free here ^

lmfao imanari roll with 3 seconds to go, yeah that's gonna work

Brut fucked around with this message at 01:30 on Aug 1, 2021

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Brut posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QGBgxdRs_A

Available for free here ^

lmfao imanari roll with 3 seconds to go, yeah that's gonna work

Dude would've died if that kick from Khasan would have connected to the back of the skull

https://twitter.com/Grabaka_Hitman/status/1421630240921632772

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

For someone whose entire job is talking Michael C Williams seems to really struggle with it

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

A single act of carelessness leads to the eternal loss of beauty

Bellator blue glasses dude > Megan Olivi

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Ilara "Arya Stark" Joanne might be one of the worst nicknames in mma especially because it's a not a loving nickname!!!!

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Leading skull scientists are watching the Barberena vs Witt fight and throwing away generations of research

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

That was a hilarious mess

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

G-Hawk posted:

That was a hilarious mess

Yup, Barberena loving owns

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

Wait a minute...

28-28, 29-27 and 29-28...

There was a 10-8 round for Witt?

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

That was cool

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

:krad:

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

That sounded like a drat rifle going off

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

DoombatINC posted:

That sounded like a drat rifle going off

He is called The Gun, after all.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Goiti time Goiti time Goiti time

:woop: :woop: :woop:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Like a tree falling over :stare:

Edit: "I FEEL loving GREAT MAN!", haha, awesome.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

Is the ESPN audio always like this? I feel like every time someone curses tonight they're muting the entire audio track for like 4+ seconds around it, even during the fight they were randomly cutting out the cage audio and leaving just the commentary

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Hahahah in every replay they show I notice Stolze hit the mat and then wake up, but his face and body language are like he's literally waking up to an alarm in bed

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

LobsterMobster posted:

Goiti time Goiti time Goiti time

:woop: :woop: :woop:

hell yeah

HELL YEAH

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

Well then

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Just a bad night for brain integrity all around

hrollins
May 20, 2003
Radio Friendly Unit Shifter

DoombatINC posted:

Just a bad night for brain integrity all around

I love how the ref was like nah, shorten her life way more.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
boom what a kick again!

devilmonk
May 21, 2003

Great fights tonight, drat

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.
The Bays of pigs.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Forgot this was on tonight, just turned it on and it looks like I missed some good poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Strickland switching to just groin strikes now