Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/tariqnasheed/status/1418951390949412867

Tariq Nasheed is a black nationalist who is a strong proponent that homosexuality is a white concept forced on the black community to weaken the black man and force a slow scale genocide of black people throughout the world. Lately he's been in a hissyfit about Lil Nas X being gay. Prior to this he was known for advocating that black women take a submissive role to black men, and posting a video of an autistic person having a mental breakdown.

https://twitter.com/tariqnasheed/status/1418711525829849088

Nasheed's biggest project so far this year has been the documentary film project Buck Breaking, where Nasheed argues that all black homosexuality is rooted in the molestation of black men by their gay slave masters and passed on from one race to another. The documentary boasts new, fresh-out-of-retirement drawings from Tom of Finland. Which can be viewed here: https://www.facebook.com/ItsBlackRooted/videos/buck-breaking/346034630452313/

I feel like if Glenn Greenwald is deserving of a thread based on his twitter personality, so should Nasheed.

I think he does stuff other than tweet and think about gay sex though I'm not sure didn't bother researching that far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MLSM
Apr 3, 2021

by Azathoth
gas

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
We going to have a thread for every dumbshit loudmouth homophobe who makes a film or is he somehow deserving of attention

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

Chuka Umana posted:

I feel like if Glenn Greenwald is deserving of a thread based on his twitter personality, so should Nasheed.

Maybe if he goes on Tucker Carlson

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

buck breaking kicks rear end

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.
Someone should just do a breakdown of Buck Breaking and close the thread because that movie is basically Nasheed's peak.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

some plague rats posted:

We going to have a thread for every dumbshit loudmouth homophobe who makes a film or is he somehow deserving of attention

good idea. i vote yes

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo

some plague rats posted:

Nasheed is one of the most influential voices in the black community today.

Buck Breaking is a cultural phenomenon.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

I agree, Jack Harlow should not have been allowed to have a bit that shows he's not gay. Messed up the whole video. His bit could have been set in solitary or something.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
No

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Atrocious Joe posted:

I agree, Jack Harlow should not have been allowed to have a bit that shows he's not gay. Messed up the whole video. His bit could have been set in solitary or something.

Yeah I agree. He and Lil Nas should have kissed at the end of the video

Noob Saibot
Jan 29, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
I think there’s some truth to what Tariq is saying even if he sometimes goes overboard with the conspiracies. Media execs would be less likely to green light a video of white dudes doing the same thing.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Atrocious Joe posted:

Apparently (at least their twitter kayfabe) lil nas wrote the video and wasnt sure if harlow would be cool with bearing dilz, which he says he would have been

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Noob Saibot posted:

I think there’s some truth to what Tariq is saying even if he sometimes goes overboard with the conspiracies. Media execs would be less likely to green light a video of white dudes doing the same thing.

That's loving stupid

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Noob Saibot posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IslF_EyhMzg

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

:gas:

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

some plague rats posted:

If they do it in a funny enough way yes

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

Noob Saibot posted:

Wrong

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCOSejS1SSY

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Choose this life you're on your own

Chuka Umana posted:

Nasheed is one of the most influential voices in the black community today.

Buck Breaking is a cultural phenomenon.

Umar Johnson is bigger.

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

quote:

Buck Breaking is a movie recently released by Tariq Nasheed, a one time rapper known as K-Flex, and former pick-up artist who is now a documentary filmmaker. The movie is about the ahistorical practice of taming black men using gay sex, which Tariq posits was done systemically during colonial American times, and is continued today through LGBT culture today.

The support for historical Buck Breaking is pretty flimsy, Tariq uses one historical example, and then extrapolates that to create a mythology of butt sex for all of Europe. Basically, the argument is this: Europeans are “people of ice” and Africans are “people of sun”, and the ice people sought to subvert and dominate the sun people. This is why colonialism, slavery and things like manifest destiny came about, which is really rooted in a desire for gay sex. Yes, the film really says this.

The documentary then dives into the actual buck breaking in America, which is filled with pictures of it happening. A special note has to be said here about the illustrations, which have been circulating online. 1) They are drawn in a kind of cheap looking Tumblr/Deviant Art style 2) there are a lot of them and 3) they, uh, oddly accentuate certain “aspects” in strange ways considering this is an anti-LGBT film. Fetishistic would the right word.

After the first half which sets the historical foundation of buck breaking, the film moves to the present day with a discussion of current day gender politics, and here the film goes completely off the rails. It’s just disjointed talking heads talking about things in a schizophrenic manner. Here’s some highlights, which is honestly just scratching the surface, or this review would be 5000 words long.

— The Catholic Church has a monument of a obelisk from Egypt in St Peters square, signifying the jealousy over African phalluses. (I should mention that they believe Ancient Egypt was a Black civilization).

— Muslim civilizations were white and helped introduce gayness into Africa, which is why it appears today that there is homosexual behavior among pure African cultures.

— Things that are gay or make you gay include onions, Boy Scouts, the Catholic Church

— A really random bit about a slave owner turning someone into a human crab?

— Rap music isn’t popular in Japan, and Asians can’t dance. We are shown video footage as proof. (No, what I wrote won’t make any more sense in the context of the film. It comes and then just as quickly goes)

— Amazing quotes which frequently made me laugh hard: Here’s Judge Joe Brown: “Because we have so few men in the hood it's easy to condition them to negativity. The typical hood rat thug is a lesbian in a man's body. These lesbian hood rats are raised like girls.”

— Really odd stock footage choices, like super sci-fi footage of a scientist playing with holograms over dialogue that has nothing to do with what’s onscreen

Buck Breaking is a complex masterpiece, the last time I laughed this hard was when I discovered Neil Breen. The director has done 4 or 5 other films, if they are 1/2 as funny as this one, oh man, we are in for a treat.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Noob Saibot posted:

lmfao

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

posting in a chuka honey pot thread

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Noob Saibot posted:

oh yeah that's the good poo poo right here

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
buck breaking sounds like a great name for a book about trying to replace USD as the reserve currency

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

the true magic of the documentary is that its just like six different interviews with different people awkwardly edited together and they all contradict eachother and it never slows down to draw attention to any one point. its like being really drunk at the worst house party of all time

bleeding kansas
Nov 15, 2019

Chuka Umana posted:

hes not

mcclay
Jul 8, 2013

Oh dear oh gosh oh darn
Soiled Meat

Noob Saibot posted:

bro.............

Anime Bernie Bro
Feb 4, 2020

FUCK MY ASSHOLE, LOL

Noob Saibot posted:

the demasculinization of the black male is actually good because demasculinization is, in itself, good

hope this helps friend

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Anime Bernie Bro posted:

the demasculinization of the black male is actually good because demasculinization is, in itself, good

hope this helps friend

lets loving go. this thread is already epic

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Anime Bernie Bro posted:

hope this helps friend

what else do you think should be done with The Black Male, op?

ho fan
Oct 6, 2014

Noob Saibot posted:

I think this thread is good and we should really encourage the CSPAM hotep contingent to post more

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

I was a Boy Scout and love onions so I'm guessing they cancelled each other out.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Anime Bernie Bro posted:

hope this helps friend

yes. hell yes. tell us more. lets fuckin go

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Anime Bernie Bro
Feb 4, 2020

FUCK MY ASSHOLE, LOL

some plague rats posted:

yes. hell yes. tell us more. lets fuckin go

the prosecutor who gave bill cosby immunity in order to compel him to testify against himself did nothing wrong
the prosecutor who disregarded bill cosby's immunity agreement while simultaneously relying on that compelled testimony also did nothing wrong

i think this strategem should be deployed against sex offenders nationwide

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Anime Bernie Bro posted:

bill cosby.... did nothing wrong

Tariq Nasheed in the house

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Help my buck broke what do I do