Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Popputan

Mahou Shoujo brainrot syndrome. It's terminal.
Okay so I was looking in my pantry which has som like food and stuff in it yknow and i saw this particular can of 'Bush's Baked Beans' that had this sorta different name on it. This can of beans was given the title "Grillin' Beans". it got me thinkin' , so does it mean it's... grillin' beans, like beans meant for grillin', or is it grillin' beans, as in it is describing the act of you grillin' the beans on the bbq stove. It has alluded me for this entire day and Im getting very bothered by it.

Guys, is it "Grillin' Beans" or "Grillin' Beans"? i would like to have a civilized discussion on this matter. Thank You

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

I;m thinking about thos beans, and the problem they pose

Stoner Sloth

i think the beans are for interogation purposes - though this raises the question of whether you're supposed to grill the beans for answers or use them to grill someone else by threatening them with beans

Escape From Noise

*Placing can of beans on a table in a dark room under a bare lightbulb*

We know you did it! We have eyewitnesses, surveillance footage, and forensics evidence placing you at the scene exactly when it all played out! Now...are you gonna talk?

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

I hear that beans are good for the heart.

Platinum User Pot Smoke Phoenix!

VANISHER

HEATHER PAPPS

https://giant.gfycat.com/WellgroomedImperfectHaddock.webm the vanisher

Popputan

Escape From Noise posted:

*Placing can of beans on a table in a dark room under a bare lightbulb*

We know you did it! We have eyewitnesses, surveillance footage, and forensics evidence placing you at the scene exactly when it all played out! Now...are you gonna talk?
*writhing around in my trapped state, arms handcuffed and legs tied to the floor*

Hgrgr,... You're never m-making me talk, you.. BEANIE WEENIES..... they framed me, i never was really a parta any of it... i mean., what're ya gonna do...... GRILL ME??!

selan dyin

i got a problem with beans... im tootin all day/ all night bean tootin. more of a problem for anyone else near me haha :cool:

Prof. Crocodile

yeah no you gotta buy the bean grill attachment separately. if you try to grill beans on the normal grill they just fall into the coals.

Escape From Noise

Prof. Crocodile posted:

yeah no you gotta buy the bean grill attachment separately. if you try to grill beans on the normal grill they just fall into the coals.

That's where foil comes into use!

Or the Foreman grill.

biosterous

you put the beans in front of your teeth, as bling

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

cruft

Prof. Crocodile

hey back in the pot :argh:

Ventral EggSac

You gotta have a lil spatula to flip each bean individually

Dr. Chainsaws PhD

if only we had some beautiful bean footage, then maybe i could develop an answewr for you op.

Escape From Noise

Beando

Prof. Crocodile

maybe a new entry for movie night, or perhaps a dire warning to op :ohdear:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyYHWkVWQ4o

Finger Prince

Kinda want some grilled beans now, ngl.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
i prefer cool beans, op

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Finger Prince

Bad idea beans.

biosterous

Prof. Crocodile posted:

maybe a new entry for movie night, or perhaps a dire warning to op :ohdear:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyYHWkVWQ4o

holy poo poo, i remember my uncle showing me the first fight scene back when i was in my teens

"just a bean, trying to get some sleep" has lived in my brain for a decade+

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Escape From Noise

Popputan posted:

*writhing around in my trapped state, arms handcuffed and legs tied to the floor*

Hgrgr,... You're never m-making me talk, you.. BEANIE WEENIES..... they framed me, i never was really a parta any of it... i mean., what're ya gonna do...... GRILL ME??!

Escape From Noise

Grilled beans at night, worker's delight.
Grilled beans in the morning, workers take warning.

Escape From Noise

Maybe you could turn the beans into a grill.

Finger Prince

Escape From Noise

Are you a grillin' bean or a human bean?

google THIS

Watching the chef do tricks with a tiny knife and spatula as I anticipate my hibachiin' beans (at Beanihana)

Popputan

sending the beans off to a bad boy bean rehabilitation centre. Theyll never get througgh Doctor Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine unscathed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Don't bean on me