Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Gasmask posted:

London Zoo on a saturday in the school holidays lmbo

that's right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vitamins
May 1, 2012

im bored

Gasmask
Apr 27, 2003

And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee

hi bored im dad haha

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!
Shove the pint but man i could go some pork scratchings

Matinee
Sep 15, 2007

Been craving Scampi Fries all day, ngl

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler
In a Wetherspoons RIGHT NOW.

Bristol city centre trip report: crowds are pretty much back to normal now; as busy as any pre-Covid sunny Saturday. Shops are busy but nearly everyone still wearing masks inside. Pubs still not quite back to normal, although busier than when it was table service only and the people who ARE at them seem eager to make up for lost time: lots of stag and hen parties around.

All in all, I can sit here and pretend it's 2019 again, except for those daft plastic barriers between some of the tables.

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:
Love me some H Mart. Soup dumplings for tea tonight

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

Pistol_Pete posted:

what's your table number

hope you like milk and peas

oh no computer
May 27, 2003

Just had a tiny and incredibly mediocre scampi and chips for £8.50, washed down with a £4.55 pint of Guinness. Nature is healing :)

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

fridge corn posted:

Love me some H Mart. Soup dumplings for tea tonight

All the Korean places in New Malden are great. My friend keeps promising to take me to this buffet place.

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014
While a grain platform can be used for corn, a specialized corn head is ordinarily used instead.

Pistol_Pete posted:

Bristol city centre trip report: crowds are pretty much back to normal now; as busy as any pre-Covid sunny Saturday. Shops are busy but nearly everyone still wearing masks inside. Pubs still not quite back to normal, although busier than when it was table service only and the people who ARE at them seem eager to make up for lost time: lots of stag and hen parties around.

All in all, I can sit here and pretend it's 2019 again, except for those daft plastic barriers between some of the tables.

I hope it's the cool weatherspoons with the rooftop smoking area and nightclub

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler
Nah, it was the mediocre Wetherspoons opposite the museum on Park Street.

Currently in the Volly on King Street and it's genuinely the first busy, crowded pub I've been in since March 2020. gently caress Covid, I can die happy now.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

i have good news for you

Vitamins
May 1, 2012

Gasmask posted:

hi bored im dad haha

get off the internet dad

Sex Robot
Jan 11, 2011

Nothing amazing happens here.
Everything is ordinary.

Bristol is incredibly Lads on Tour tonight. I think I'm going to give it a miss.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting
I can be there in 3 hours.

Are there any virtual reality knot tying games? I think there's a market. Need to get back into my yachting

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

NotJustANumber99 posted:

I can be there in 3 hours.

Are there any virtual reality knot tying games? I think there's a market. Need to get back into my yachting

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

you walked right into this

Gasmask
Apr 27, 2003

And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee

The_Doctor posted:

All the Korean places in New Malden are great. My friend keeps promising to take me to this buffet place.

i used to work around the corner from the h mart on tottenham court road. their bao buns used to own and they had a fried chicken with peanuts thing that i used to get and microwave back at the office

those were the loving good old days

Steakandchips
Apr 30, 2009

Jose posted:

Roflmao:roflolmao:

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

https://twitter.com/hizakozo_rat/status/1421324929006399493

legooolas
Jul 30, 2004

oh no computer posted:

i've bought a few of those 20L bag in box things, and the main problem with them (aside from their general bulkiness and the fact that I have to take a shelf or two out of the fridge to find space for them) is that they can't be carbonated so the beer/cider is always flat. just something to consider.

It's supposed to be flat. The cider at least, not the beer.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting

Jose posted:

lol yeah thanks a lot, I was getting a bit freaked out having all those other dweebs on my rap sheet. Thanks for paying attention.

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Where we're going, we won't need fries to see

I'm sure if you ask nicely Jose will add more to your rap sheet

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

We bought an espresso machine

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

I don't drink coffee

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!

Jose posted:

I don't drink coffee

I was taking a sip of coffee as I clicked on this thread and thats messed up

Mojo Jojo
Sep 21, 2005

fridge corn posted:

We bought an espresso machine

Hot. Pics please.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

i have one of those. theyre pretty good.

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

Jose posted:

I don't drink coffee

hosed up if true

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

Mojo Jojo posted:

Hot. Pics please.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

i don't drink tea either

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

that looks nice. mine is pretty plasticy and was like £40 from argos but works alright. never bothered using the milk frother thingy after the first few weeks though.

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

hemale in pain posted:

that looks nice. mine is pretty plasticy and was like £40 from argos but works alright. never bothered using the milk frother thingy after the first few weeks though.

The built in bean grinder is what sold me on it. The milk frother is... idk I think there must be some sort of technique to it cuz I cant get it very frothy but at least it warms it up

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

grind the juniper berries and make a gin infusion powder

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!

fridge corn posted:

The built in bean grinder is what sold me on it. The milk frother is... idk I think there must be some sort of technique to it cuz I cant get it very frothy but at least it warms it up

you kinda want to raise and lower the milk jug and shake it around slightly as its being frothed

Lady Demelza
Dec 29, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

Jose posted:

i don't drink tea either

I was on board with the coffee thing, but this? Now you've gone too far.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
I have a filter coffee machine because I need a huge jug of coffee all the time.

oh no computer
May 27, 2003

i've recently got into coffee a bit and use an aeropress, would recommend them. i also bought a french press for making larger quantities but i can't get a decent cup out of it so that's been relegated to teamaking

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

hello

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

Aeropress is basically the best way to make a cup of coffee without spending stupid money. I love mine