Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mystes
May 31, 2006

There are some pages claiming that paradoxical reactions to caffeine are associated with ADHD if you google it too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

4lokos basilisk
Jul 17, 2008

you might need some caffeine pills tho because if you boil up some water at this hour, you'll wake up the whole district

4lokos basilisk
Jul 17, 2008

and better be good with that medical dropper because you sure as hell do not want to be pouring that much hot water on the coffee at once!

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

Penisface posted:

and better be good with that medical dropper because you sure as hell do not want to be pouring that much hot water on the coffee at once!

coffee tastes like poo poo i was going to mainline red bull

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

black coffee is one of life’s simple pleasures

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

fart simpson posted:

black coffee is one of life’s simple pleasures

if you hate being able to taste anything but death sure

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

hbag posted:

get better coffee

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

hbag posted:

if you hate being able to taste anything but death sure

i didnt like coffee as a child either. either my taste buds changed or it’s an acquired taste

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

bump_fn posted:

get better coffee

i have had the primo poo poo, it all tastes like bitter suffering

4lokos basilisk
Jul 17, 2008

hbag posted:

nah that's just how it feels to live

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

coffee, like most things you ingest, is an acquired taste

I haven't really had any coffee since I stopped going to the office. kind of miss it tbh. there's something about the mouthfeel of a well-prepared shot in the dark that really gets you going in the morning

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Coffee is delicious. Unfortunately I can't drink it because caffeine hits me like crystal meth :(

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Sagebrush posted:

Coffee is delicious. Unfortunately I can't drink it because caffeine hits me like crystal meth :(

*desperately trying to stifle laughter* try decaf

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

fart simpson posted:

my favorite was those little flash games that seemed innocuous but would suddenly pop up a zombie face and loud sounds

i hate it when i lose power too

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Achmed Jones posted:

i was home for christmas when i was in college and showed my folks lemon party. my mom thought it was really funny. my dad less so.

he couldn't help but crack a smile when i photoshopped the image to put christmas wreaths around all the dongs and made it his desktop background.

lemon party was always my favorite of the shock sites cause nobody's doing anything gross or weird or anything that looks painful or exploitative. just some old dudes gettin supercharged and havin a great time

i don’t know if this was posted in the last page or two but it’s still one of the best jokes mede on tv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-bvHlb2Fe8

e: it was posted but idgaf it’s still hilarious.

Mr. Nice! fucked around with this message at 13:56 on Aug 1, 2021

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

President Beep posted:

i hate it when i lose power too

lmao

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

I wish I had a thyroid gland to get triggered by caffeine! it doesn’t do anything for me

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Vintersorg posted:

I wish I had a thyroid gland to get triggered by caffeine! it doesn’t do anything for me

same but i have a thyroid gland i think? caffeine has never had any noticeable affect on me

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Penisface posted:

I guess this does finally explain brexit
If you are implying that I'm British either apologize at once or meat me on the firld of honor

hbag posted:

Cold brew! It's far less bitter and it's a bit stronger than your average and falls under the umbrella of iced coffee so it's, well, you might know.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
cold brew is the best and once you make it you can have coffee in the morning without making coffee

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
https://twitter.com/vinni_pereira/status/1421684182686871556

4lokos basilisk
Jul 17, 2008

Ellie Trashcakes posted:

If you are implying that I'm British either apologize at once or meat me on the firld of honor

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piggate

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Oh ok I see. I say pigfuck(?:er|ing) so often that I don't connect it to a single event

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.

hbag posted:

wait it loving is?
i thought i was placeboing myself

Choosing to pronounce this in my head as "place-boing"

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
watching this italian guy lose his fuckjng mind for tying for gold in the high jump… 😂🤌

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

ps everyone watch Green Knight, it's so goddamn good

blew me away

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
i wanna see it but i also dont want to go to a theater

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

one of the places showing it here does a thing similar to when you play minesweeper - you select a seat and it creates a circle so no one is within like 3 or 4 seats of you.

only vaccinated people can see movies here too - when i first got in there someone outside the door making you input your name and phone number for contact tracing then inside they scan our vaccine card or photo of the health canada qr code

it's pretty safe. looks like just about every state has banned them except hawaii and new york :/

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/articles/which-states-have-banned-vaccine-passports

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

Shaggar posted:

i wanna see it but i also dont want to go to a theater

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

hbag posted:

I guess I can understand someone who is too young to buy beer in the states not liking the taste of coffee but enjoying raising red bull as a pleasant alternative is the most deranged opinion ever posted on the something awful dot com forums

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

hbag posted:

I think you should figure out your sleep schedule before messing around with caffeine.

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
hbag have u tried melatonin? take some at like 9 or 10 pm and then go to bed. i use it to get my sleep cycle back in line when i gently caress it up real bad.

Workaday Wizard
Oct 23, 2009

by Pragmatica
if you drink your coffee cold then what’s your hot drink? or do you not have one?

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

i only drink hot coffee. if it's hot outside, still need the hot coffee

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Workaday Wizard posted:

if you drink your coffee cold then what’s your hot drink? or do you not have one?

in late fall and winter i will also have a hot coffee but after j have a glass of wakeup cold brew

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

Workaday Wizard posted:

hbag is a mormon.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Cold coffee is my summer drink, and hot coffee is my winter drink.

mystes
May 31, 2006

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Cold coffee is my summer drink, and hot coffee is my winter drink.
What about fall and spring?

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

mystes posted:

What about fall and spring?

Those are just continuations of winter/summer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Those are just continuations of winter/summer.

you done hosed up here.