Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

The teachers and faculty form a gauntlet leading to the podium where your degree is waiting for you...if you can prove yourself worthy in this final task!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Armitag3

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

"Says here in your resume that you have a diploma. May I see it?"

"Sure it's right here" *the interviewer's eyes follow mine and land on a ring formed by my index finger and thumb next to my thigh.*

"Heh, dang it. I guess you're hired"

Finger Prince

The final examination is just you and your two older brothers in a parking lot full of VW beetles.

Percy Teatwillow

let us go out this evening for pleasure, for the night is still young
*presents my thesis statement by knocking in morse code*

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

i met snow at a restaurant once and i was like 'man, informer is a really good song!' and he just looked up from the bowl of french onion soup he was eating, mouthed the words 'gently caress off' and then he gave me the finger twice with boths hands, then crossed the two fingers to make a cross and aimed it at me
roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!
I can tell you our FedEx delivery guy didn't graduate from any school of any kind of knocks!

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

roomforthetuna posted:

I can tell you our FedEx delivery guy didn't graduate from any school of any kind of knocks!

the final exam is a wooden door at the front of a lecture hall

the door has a large number of shallow dents in it, valleys of them in fact, proof of how long this door has been the metaphorical and literal passage into a new life for the students of the school

"For the last four years, all of you have worked towards this," projects a man at the front of the room, standing next to the door, in a jean jacket with the arms ripped off, open over a Harley Davidson shirt, "and now the time has come. Three knocks. One for who you were, one for who you are - and one for who you will be. And make 'em count!"

Farecoal

There he go
School of Hard Knockers

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

Farecoal posted:

School of Hard Knockers

I think my big brother had this on vhs

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
10 years after you graduate from the School of Hard Knocks you get a registered letter in the mail.

That's right, there was an error in your school records; you have to go back to school.

Starting with the 1st grade. All the way through High School.

You never truly graduated from the School of Hard Knocks- and now the paper cut you got from opening that registered letter is infected...

Escape From Noise

Armitag3 posted:

"Says here in your resume that you have a diploma. May I see it?"

"Sure it's right here" *the interviewer's eyes follow mine and land on a ring formed by my index finger and thumb next to my thigh.*

"Heh, dang it. I guess you're hired"

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Escape From Noise

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

10 years after you graduate from the School of Hard Knocks you get a registered letter in the mail.

That's right, there was an error in your school records; you have to go back to school.

You never truly graduated from the School of Hard Knocks- and now the paper cut you got from opening that registered letter is infected...

Escape From Noise

Can't find a date to the prom! Nobody can! (The knocks are mental)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ventral EggSac

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

"Yer a Knocker Harry!"