Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

He's probably thinking about some big rear end tits or maybe rear end, thinking about how rear end is overrated in the West and Tits are fairly rated in the East.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

He's thinking about how to deal with the losers and adversaries who slander him as a boob man from across the false safety of the ocean

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

He’s thinking of this year’s honey harvest and when to hang out with his friend Rabbit

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Bro, thats not Chairman Xi. That's Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
Chairman Xi is contemplating his next inscrutable plan

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
Gotta have them ribs... and pussy too!

Forseti
May 26, 2001
To the lovenasium!
Thinkin' 'bout dem beans

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

He’s probably asleep now

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
i think he's thinking about the importance of efforts made in comprehensively addressing environmental problems and protecting biodiversity at qinghai lake. he's also probably thinking about his recent trip to the qilian mountains.

what are you thinking about OP

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.
I sent him a titty pic so hopefully he's thinking about revisionist mommy milkers

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Fun Shoe
I imagine he is pondering matters of the state or signing papers or something

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

I think he wants to... XI a mans rear end . Lol!

Suspicious
Apr 30, 2005
You know he's the villain, because he's got shifty eyes.
he's thinking Arby's

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
he's organising an army of weibo wumao to make fun of me and my luke warm liberal takes on twitter

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Much like me, he's thinking about Dragon Quest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Dongicus posted:

I think he wants to... XI a mans rear end . Lol!