Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: PIZZA.BAT)

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

rotor posted:

a chinese masseuse once told me I have too much wind in my body and i apologized cause i thought she meant i farted a lot
Which implies that you farted at least once during the massage.

Cochino.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

Ellie Trashcakes posted:

Which implies that you farted at least once during the massage.

Cochino.

i was about half conscious the entire time, my body does what it does

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

lmao masseuse doing the fast chopping knife hands thing and rotors rear end sounding like a duck going over a cattle grid

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

NoneMoreNegative posted:

sounding like a duck going over a cattle grid

literally lol'd out loud

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

NoneMoreNegative posted:

lmao masseuse doing the fast chopping knife hands thing and rotors rear end sounding like a duck going over a cattle grid

help lmao

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast

President Beep posted:

ten free hours/month? what am i supposed to do for the next 30 days and 14 hours?

True story, when I was like 10 or 11 years old, my dad gave me his compuserve login for "school and stuff"

i did not know or care that it billed hourly, plus the local numbers never worked so i dialed into the 800 number pool which worked great

for hours and hours every night, playing MUD-1 British Legends and other bullshit

he got a bill for like $3500 after a couple months on his amex. They did refund it in the end but when we were still on speaking terms it used to be a common rib he'd get me with

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

rotor posted:

i was about half conscious the entire time, my body does what it does
Perhaps you should have put a cork in it, Farty Oldcakes

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

Ellie Trashcakes posted:

Perhaps you should have put a cork in it, Farty Oldcakes

i think that costs extra

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

ADINSX posted:

I don’t want my humors balanced, but I do want to receive electronic mail by means of a hand held computer and modem at a public telephone; that’s the exact amount of technology I want in my life

The world woulda been better if the libraries had owned the internet. You can post, but only at the local library, and it's all organized according to meticulous standards

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

rotor posted:

i think that costs extra
lmao if you don't have an extensive buttplug collection by the time you're 35

I certainly do it's called "yospos"

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

NoneMoreNegative posted:

I love the imagery these forums come up with sometimes.

Glorgnole
Oct 23, 2012

more of a soundscape imo

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
You never know when farts are going to be about when the body undergoes forces.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/725414171327594606/871264435690430494/1t5ntnk.mp4

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

Sniep posted:

True story, when I was like 10 or 11 years old, my dad gave me his compuserve login for "school and stuff"

i did not know or care that it billed hourly, plus the local numbers never worked so i dialed into the 800 number pool which worked great

for hours and hours every night, playing MUD-1 British Legends and other bullshit

he got a bill for like $3500 after a couple months on his amex. They did refund it in the end but when we were still on speaking terms it used to be a common rib he'd get me with

lol similar but it was team fortress classic (and a lower number)

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

Ellie Trashcakes posted:

lmao if you don't have an extensive buttplug collection by the time you're 35

I certainly do it's called "yospos"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TiBjZA7Fsg

Sombrerotron
Aug 1, 2004

Release my children! My hat is truly great and mighty.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

paging dr. 290, dr. 290 to the :krad: ward

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
yep

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

ok these rideshare drivers are getting ridiculous

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

"when this baby hits 88 posts per hour, you're gonna see some serious poo poo"

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

mediaphage posted:

ok these rideshare drivers are getting ridiculous

real pic of a new tow truck install

those are only 9 of 21 total radios installed in that truck.

Logic being that tow truck calls are a race, as soon as they hear a wreck called out on cop radios they haul rear end as fast as they can to be first

scanners might have enough delay that they lose the race

hence, twenty-one motorola spectras it is (those are gonna run $200-1000 each btw)

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Jonny 290 posted:

Logic being that tow truck calls are a race, as soon as they hear a wreck called out on cop radios they haul rear end as fast as they can to be first

hence, twenty-one motorola spectras it is (those are gonna run $200-1000 each btw)

good grief

sort of hope they lose money on that, they're a blight here in terms of preying on accidents and literally lying to potential customers about fees and partnerships etc

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

Jonny 290 posted:

https://twitter.com/IllyBocean/status/1090170558329679872

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

https://www.tiktok.com/embed/6990898639556054278

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

NoneMoreNegative posted:

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

NoneMoreNegative posted:

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
I'm too city to know what that means

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

cows wont walk over em

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

Jonny 290 posted:

cows wont walk over em

I've seen sheep walk over them, and a relative told me they saw a mother sheep teaching their youngun to cross them. But then, these are Welsh sheep, sheep who are known to hang around roads unconcerned and sometimes jump into cars when they finally get afraid

MrQueasy
Nov 15, 2005

Probiot-ICK

alexandriao posted:

I've seen sheep walk over them, and a relative told me they saw a mother sheep teaching their youngun to cross them. But then, these are Welsh sheep, sheep who are known to hang around roads unconcerned and sometimes jump into cars when they finally get afraid

Tourist: Well why don't you just remove Harold?

Shepherd: Because of the enormous commercial possibilities if 'e succeeds.

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

The sheep here regularly walk over the cattle grids nearby and sometimes through a hosed up fence, and down into our town, it's kinda cool to just wake up or be going to bed and hear bleating and baa'ing.

One time when I went to college, there was a tiny flock of sheep (one with a lamb(!)) right between me and the train station, had to be real careful not to get too close to any of them because I didn't want to be the only local that got the poo poo beat out of her by a overly protective mom sheep

edit: content

alexandriao fucked around with this message at 04:23 on Aug 3, 2021

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
I've never seen a sheep before. like a domesticated one

I saw bighorn sheep in the mountains but that's different

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

alexandriao posted:

The sheep here regularly walk over the cattle grids nearby and sometimes through a hosed up fence, and down into our town, it's kinda cool to just wake up or be going to bed and hear bleating and baa'ing.

One time when I went to college, there was a tiny flock of sheep (one with a lamb(!)) right between me and the train station, had to be real careful not to get too close to any of them because I didn't want to be the only local that got the poo poo beat out of her by a overly protective mom sheep

edit: content

its arm is in one them sheeps

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

wtf smoka go to a petting zoo

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

wait do they not have petting zoos i edmonton? if not, then the place truly is cursed

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
I've never seen an alpaca either. I can ride a horse though but that's alberta poo poo. I don't like horses though they're hosed up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Achmed Jones posted:

wtf smoka go to a petting zoo

bitch I'm super high and would go to a petting zoo right now