Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kyro
Aug 1, 2021

I sang Bye Bye Bye
and all I got was this
STUPID AVATAR

I've read extensively the rules, yet my friends insist on this:

I'm new, I met them while playing an ego simulator. Here is their discord: https://discord.gg/HpprcUdt5z

About me? I live everyday wondering if I brought home a disease from the hospital I work at, but other than that life is great :) I have an addiction too MMOs for some reason. I like telling my wife about the dozens or thousands of people doing things in another world I'm part of, also they feed my ego in a weird way. I also have a beautiful newborn daughter.

Where am I from? I'm a Texan, howdy :texas: . In EVE: Echos I was a middle-manager of sorts for a megalomaniacal Banana, although I sort of fell into that role when all of the middle-managers above me started to slack on their duties. After a protracted 8 month pissing contest with some neighbors of our neighbor's neighbor, I started to look for some fun again for my plebs (and myself). There wasn't much around as the Banana emperor decided to make friends with everyone, this sucked. Fortunately, I saw a flock of geese that had given us trouble in the past living nearby, so I decided too call pest control on them and have them removed. This didn't go as planned, I spent 3 months working with others in management to help me, but instead of the geese being removed, they moved in with us. We had geese flying everywhere, and it was very bad for our plebs. And then, one night, a Dutchman named Mario, with napoleon syndrome and the middle-manager above middle-managers like me, told me I couldn't post with the geese anymore or I would be banned . The geese, although deadly, are great posters and fun too fight; This made me very pissed, so I asked around, looking for someone to take me in. I didn't have to go far. It turns out that those murder machines known as geese, are actually pretty cool. So now I'm here, taking up time in your life :)

I think my $10 investment will be well used here.

Kyro fucked around with this message at 04:37 on Aug 3, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
add slashes to your poo poo. like this /. slash. otherwise your code won't work and you'll look like a dork and none of the hot girls here will want to chat u up

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

there are a lot of people coming here from the spreadsheet simulator it looks like
what happened

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

TL:DR

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
hi

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Whats the color of the boathouse at Hereford??!!

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Kyro posted:

I've read extensively the rules, yet my friends insist on this:

I'm new, I met them while playing an ego simulator. Here is their discord: https://discord.gg/HpprcUdt5z

About me? I live everyday wondering if I brought home a disease from the hospital I work at, but other than that life is great :) I have an addiction too MMOs for some reason. I like telling my wife about the dozens or thousands of people doing things in another world I'm part of, also they feed my ego in a weird way. I also have a beautiful newborn daughter.

Where am I from? I'm a Texan, howdy :texas: . In EVE: Echos I was a middle-manager of sorts for a megalomaniacal Banana, although I sort of fell into that role when all of the middle-managers above me started to slack on their duties. After a protracted 8 month pissing contest with some neighbors of our neighbor's neighbor, I started to look for some fun again for my plebs (and myself). There wasn't much around as the Banana emperor decided to make friends with everyone, this sucked. Fortunately, I saw a flock of geese that had given us trouble in the past living nearby, so I decided too call pest control on them and have them removed. This didn't go as planned, I spent 3 months working with others in management to help me, but instead of the geese being removed, they moved in with us. We had geese flying everywhere, and it was very bad for our plebs. And then, one night, a Dutchman named Mario, with napoleon syndrome and the middle-manager above middle-managers like me, told me I couldn't post with the geese anymore or I would be banned . The geese, although deadly, are great posters and fun too fight; This made me very pissed, so I asked around, looking for someone to take me in. I didn't have to go far. It turns out that those murder machines known as geese, are actually pretty cool. So now I'm here, taking up time in your life :)

I think my $10 investment will be well used here.

I'm sorry but this is the wrong forum for introductions, all intro posts for Eve are supposed to go in the Fleet Yearbook/Application/Dashboards forum.

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Hello friendo, welcome to Something Awful, we've recently had a management change but you'll not even notice that (unless you would have been into battery and spousal abuse)

So has anyone explained the new goon formality of sucking all the penises? It is totally real and not something I made up a few moments ago.

Kyro
Aug 1, 2021

I sang Bye Bye Bye
and all I got was this
STUPID AVATAR

kntfkr posted:

add slashes to your poo poo. like this /. slash. otherwise your code won't work and you'll look like a dork and none of the hot girls here will want to chat u up

Figured that out quick :shepface:

Kyro
Aug 1, 2021

I sang Bye Bye Bye
and all I got was this
STUPID AVATAR

the holy poopacy posted:

I'm sorry but this is the wrong forum for introductions, all intro posts for Eve are supposed to go in the Fleet Yearbook/Application/Dashboards forum.

EVE Online or EVE: Echos?

whose tuggin
Nov 6, 2009

by Hand Knit
op to get into goon swarm you got to get jumped in or sexed in

I chose both

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
I come for procreation only, but good for you, op

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

OP I hope you can find a good psychotherapist.

After you work through your obsessions, you'll find there is much more to life than bananas, geese and middle management.

You alone can do it but you can't do it alone. Good luck!

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

hi buddy! welcome! whats your favorite anime?

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

hbag posted:

there are a lot of people coming here from the spreadsheet simulator it looks like
what happened

Some fools tried going against Goons and lost so now people are defecting (?) to the Goonswarm.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

have you ever kissed your siblings on then lips??

whose tuggin
Nov 6, 2009

by Hand Knit
op if you are going to post here there is one thing we gotta make clear right off the bat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-U1yb7PQw4o&t=75s

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

MakaVillian posted:

Some fools tried going against Goons and lost so now people are defecting (?) to the Goonswarm.

oh, sounds cool
if i had the attention span and/or love for spreadsheets i would likely get involved

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
honk!

Kyro
Aug 1, 2021

I sang Bye Bye Bye
and all I got was this
STUPID AVATAR

Sid Vicious posted:

hi buddy! welcome! whats your favorite anime?

Cowboy Bebop

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Cum

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Eat my anys poo poo

MackAddie
Jul 10, 2001

So what attracted you to EVE and what about it keeps you interested?

Just kidding. I don't give a gently caress.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

I'm cumming for your spaceships OP

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
It keeps happening.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
Man this is awesome it's great to have new Goons welcome to GBS!!!!

And thank you for your no doubt very hard work the last couple years, year and a half

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost
Howdy friend!

One thing you should know about me - I have fun to come. A lotta times it looks like i'm about to sneeze to regular folks, like on a roller coaster or at the fair, but nope. Coming. From fun!

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
If you have free cocaine and willing to travel to the northeast us op I will be your friend.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

I release my full payload onto the OP's flagship, causing his thruster to explode with great force. The hangar bay collapses completely, its walls surrendering to the tremendous attack I have unleashed. His bridge is rocked to and fro; dazed and confused, its loss of control is total

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
Welcome friendo. The first rule about gbs is you don't talk about the pig balls

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

i cant stop farting should i call an ambulance

edit: welvome

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Kyro posted:

Cowboy Bebop

get everybody and the stuff together

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Hello, OP.

You will notice next to my username there is a blue star. This label means I am a moderator and specifically I am one of the moderators here in GBS. You will be challenged OP. You will be challenged.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Literally A Person posted:

Hello, OP.

You will notice next to my username there is a blue star. This label means I am a moderator and specifically I am one of the moderators here in GBS. You will be challenged OP. You will be challenged.

mentaly haha no just kidding!!

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Literally A Person posted:

Hello, OP.

dont listen to this guy he is a notorious liar

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

the blue star denotes cutest bum as decided in the secret mod forum

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Sid Vicious posted:

get everybody and the stuff together

let's cum

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

:siren:J4G OP, unless you plan on facing DIRE CONSEQUNCES you will sing us one verse of I want it that way by the Backstreet Boys. You have exactly 12 hours to post ITT or your destruction will be complete:siren:

That's by 10:00 PST in case you were wondering.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

the blue star denotes cutest bum as decided in the secret mod forum

Please, OP doesn't yet need to know about my incredibly cute and tight buns. Not yet, OP.