Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Hot Pepperino

Hat/Overalls Color: Grey
Shirt Color: Buttercream
Facial Hair: None

Power: Wrench proficiency, his "special" moves tend to be themed around brine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khanstant

longjohns: grey

shirt colour: topless

facial hair: gross long

power: crushing yoshi eggs w bare hands

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Khanstant posted:

:thunk: that hat looks familiar

Khanstant
you get a lot of extra lives, seems silly not to use at least one for fine leather

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

Khanstant posted:

this image makes me want to call the police

Areola Grande

Code Jockey posted:

this image makes me want to call the police

:yossame:

pnac attack

by Fluffdaddy

this is zario. he is a sad little man and i hate him. his claims of being a gently caress god are outright fabrications. he has no special powers or redeeming qualities of any kind. his moustache is fake. possibly a reptoid

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
wow the new plumbers look cool!

don't forget Mariosonas can include princesses, toads, koopas and many, many more

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

goldmine

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

Percy Teatwillow

let us go out this evening for pleasure, for the night is still young

pnac attack posted:

this is zario. he is a sad little man and i hate him. his claims of being a gently caress god are outright fabrications. he has no special powers or redeeming qualities of any kind. his moustache is fake. possibly a reptoid

is he claiming to be a gently caress god or is he just really active on reddit

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

i met snow at a restaurant once and i was like 'man, informer is a really good song!' and he just looked up from the bowl of french onion soup he was eating, mouthed the words 'gently caress off' and then he gave me the finger twice with boths hands, then crossed the two fingers to make a cross and aimed it at me
Plant MONSTER.

i read it as both

Princess Bikini

Dress Colors: Bikini
Ruler of: Pool Party Kingdom
Powers: She conducts all business in a bikini, with her powers she can turn any event into a pool party, can summon beach balls

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Khanstant posted:

nice ballcap

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

vanisher

gut butt hat

it's a powerful image

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Heather Papps

hello friend

my mariosona is a shy guy and as such will not be posting images

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Plant MONSTER.

If it’s Mario or even Mario adjacent it gets drawn and posted here

Yes that includes kongs, bob ombs, lava lotuses everything

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Sorry guys, I'm gonna have to shut this thread down. Nintendo says it's no longer possible to create new characters in the Mario universe. *starts beating zario with a baton*

Plant MONSTER.

I invite Nintendo to engage in an open discussion as to why Zario and co. can't be in a new title.

Until then, I post.

Name: Puckers
Overalls: Roe
Shirt: Mildew Teal
Power: Bones, fascia, muscle and other tissues meld perfectly with any corner he sits in, cloying scent

vanisher

alnilam

ty manifisto

Areola Grande

Plant MONSTER.

Khanstant

omg

super sweet best pal

It's freaking me out.

nut

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Lol, also your trial is on Monday for your crimes against club Nintendo

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
We at Nintendo™ love our fans! We encourage them all to enjoy Nintendo™ products and services, but to also keep within Nintendo™'s guidelines. Please enjoy these company approved "Super Mariosonas"!

Toad (Blue)

Powers: Fast running

Toad (Orange)

Powers: Lifting Heavy Objects

Toad (Lime Green)

Powers: Finding Hidden Blocks

pnac attack

by Fluffdaddy

cario
just a car
requires fossil fuel
honk

----------------

vanisher

To become the ultimate gently caress god a price must be paid

Plant MONSTER.

Name: Bloa T

This toad fights nintendos oppressive standards by having a non standard body type as well as having a hat that calls back to Super Mario RPG, a title nintendo would rather never exist

nut

name: luigi
overalls color: green
tims: size 7 and a half

power: all the ladies love him they cannot get enough

Plant MONSTER.

good draw lmao but luigi name taken take another

nut

lu1gi

Khanstant
lol at the images here

Plant MONSTER.

approved

pnac attack

by Fluffdaddy

----------------

Plant MONSTER.

name: Burnbarnio

power: supertaster

pnac attack

by Fluffdaddy

----------------

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

name: Dark Luigi

Likes: "roms" and "emulators", piracy of digital media, "fan games" using Nintendo intellectual property, rollback netcode

Dislikes: video game industry, registering software on Club Nintendo

Know someone like this? Please check out this page for important information:

https://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/50131/~/how-to-report-potential-infringements-of-nintendo-products

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plant MONSTER.

Princess Puff

Dress: Grey

Powers: Importing tobacco products to the Mushroom Kingdom and thus seen as a benevolent and beloved icon by all. Princess Peach, Mario and Bowser defer to her when she's around and she provides them with smokes