Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

Sagebrush posted:

so in the uk if you don't have a driver's license or passport you just...have no photo id?

you are issued a writ on sealed parchment from her royal majesty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

hbag posted:

i do not have a passport

god dammit enough with these cryptic cyphers!

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

oh god I don’t want to do work today oh god please belp me!

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

President Beep posted:

same

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

College Slice
i had pretty bad anxiety all weekend, cool poo poo

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

AnimeIsTrash posted:

cls: Woke up this morning, got ready to go the gym, and got to the gym realizing that I forgot my mask, water, my headphones, and more importantly my phone which actually lets me in.

that’s an impressive amount of stuff to forget, all things considered

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

fart simpson posted:

your real name is sample sally?

you should meet her sister mustang.

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

sample mustang, that's a nice name

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

let me make money by not working PLZ

back in but hopefully august is chill

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

cinci zoo sniper posted:

that’s an impressive amount of stuff to forget, all things considered

Brain working on autopilot ftw

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
a french sport climber just ripped his bicep tendon mid-climb

ow

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

High School Grads Eligible!

President Beep posted:

same but every day

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

President Beep posted:

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

cjs: got miserable sleep and sweat through both sides of my pillow. Back is still hurting like a mofo so I'm popping a Norco and hoping it doesn't make me sound drunk on calls today.

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

Video Nasty posted:

sweat through both sides of my pillow

i can recommend a pillow filled with buckwheat hulls, it's nice and always feels cool

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

A Wheezy Steampunk posted:

i can recommend a pillow filled with buckwheat hulls, it's nice and always feels cool

same but dry ice

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Is that comfortable? I'm all for a new pillow if it isn't too stiff.

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

College Slice

i had one and it was great, but i couldn't get it thin enough for my purposes because the fill would all shift out from under my head when i underfilled the pillow to be as thin as i need.

strong recommend for people that use a thicker pillow though.

Video Nasty posted:

Is that comfortable? I'm all for a new pillow if it isn't too stiff.

surprisingly can be

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

i used to have an ikea memory foam pillow with a shoulder cutout and some extra moulding and it was heaven but needed to replace it. they got rid of it sadly.... however this year they brought it BACK and it now has a cooling gel pad on one side and it rules

https://www.ikea.com/ca/en/p/klubbsporre-ergonomic-pillow-multi-position-50446107/

get it if you can!!!

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Oh awesome they're under $60. Gonna try out a new pillow and see if that makes the difference. We have awful airflow in the bedroom if the door is closed but that's the only way to keep out the cats who love to attack my feet.

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

Cold on a Cob posted:

i had one and it was great, but i couldn't get it thin enough for my purposes because the fill would all shift out from under my head when i underfilled the pillow to be as thin as i need.

strong recommend for people that use a thicker pillow though.

surprisingly can be

:yeah:

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

I have a buckwheat pillow and it's a lot more comfortable than you expect a beanbag to be but it's heavy as hell.

Also once I settle in and it morphs around my head I don't roll around at all, which exacerbates the night sweats.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
why is no one recommending MyPillow

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

taking a nap
partially to prove that my earlier post about passing out at noon isn't "a nap" and i will absolutely get 12 hours of sleep without wanting to even with an alarm

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

horse

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

hbag posted:

taking a nap
partially to prove that my earlier post about passing out at noon isn't "a nap" and i will absolutely get 12 hours of sleep without wanting to even with an alarm

soimetimes ill have a shot of espresso right befoer having a nap, wake up an hour and change later feeling great

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

bump_fn posted:

soimetimes ill have a shot of espresso right befoer having a nap, wake up an hour and change later feeling great

caffeine literally makes me more tired

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

hbag posted:

caffeine literally makes me more tired

perfect for a nap then

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

less talk and more doing hbag, it's your life. live it

mystes
May 31, 2006

bump_fn posted:

As someone who has trouble getting to sleep and generally can't take naps most of the time, I can't even imagine being able to time this so it works but it sounds like it would be fantastic.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

hbag posted:

is 9 AM, i got 3 hours of sleep
do i get up now or try and sleep longer
i was up for 8 hours yesterday on 14 hours of sleep

Stay up, go out to the park or something and be active outdoors (at least avoid sitting or being near your bed), and power through until 10 pm or so and crash. This is how people
hard-reset jet lag and it kinda works

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
this meme is about people giving hbag sleep advice

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

Hahahahahahahaha How The gently caress Is Bad Sleep Habits Real Hahahaha hbag Just Walk Away From The Screen Like hbag Close Your Eyes Haha

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

College Slice

lament.cfg posted:

Hahahahahahahaha How The gently caress Is Bad Sleep Habits Real Hahahaha hbag Just Walk Away From The Screen Like hbag Close Your Eyes Haha

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

hbag reading this thread without sleep:
‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

sleeping badly is a way worse posting gimmick than being bad at web dev

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

bump_fn posted:

why is no one recommending MyPillow

why would someone recommend your pillow?

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

President Beep posted:

why would someone recommend your pillow?

he’s selling it. check sa mart

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

cjs: I'm in charge of setting up our project's branching and deployment scheme. Such power....