Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AppleNippleBOB
May 13, 2007

TRUP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQmCIdUBwtc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I Love You
tmop

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

TRUNpP

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

Elephanthead posted:

two collapsed lung sacks

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Nonsense posted:

he's going to sue frontier in any event, might even win by forcing them to settle.

I wonder if airlines get "rear end in a top hat passenger" insurance

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

g*d, I wish I was there

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

neutral milf hotel posted:

g*d, I wish I was there

for the record I was not there

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits
I got off work early to surprise my wife for her birthday and she's not home.

Oh well guess it's time for beers beefers and baseball.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Zisky
May 6, 2003

emfive posted:

for the record I was not there

Tell us the truth, was the macarena that cool new dance all the young people were doing?

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
I demand Mr. Berry resign as Coach Passenger 32F.

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Apraxin posted:

:yooge: COUP SOMETHING!

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Zisky posted:

Tell us the truth, was the macarena that cool new dance all the young people were doing?

the only (and I mean only) old man story I could offer here would cause severe gravity fluctuations in qcs

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Let's just say that the scales would come off of a lot of eyes

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/Perroni247/status/1422724912096100355

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

did he finally die

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

poor kid got bored and tired waiting for them to activate the Trumpbot over there

Zisky
May 6, 2003

emfive posted:

Let's just say that the scales would come off of a lot of eyes

Well now you have to fess up.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Jim Clyburn can't leave our world soon enough.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Do something!

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k

SirPablo posted:

Do something!

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Tell this person to check the something awful dot com c-spam covid thread

posters in that thread are making up aliases in order to get their fourth or fifth booster shot. it's crazy

Zisky
May 6, 2003

posters in that thread are making up aliases in order to get their fourth or fifth booster shot. it's crazy

What are you talking about Johan Liebert is 100% real.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

I'm thinkin about it to get my second and third (I got crappy J&J)

bleeding kansas
Nov 15, 2019

mr governor sir

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Zisky posted:

What are you talking about Johan Liebert is 100% real.

lol that name is so good

bleeding kansas
Nov 15, 2019
not even a peep from chris cuomo

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

It's to get a 3rd shot as a booster which is already approved iirc in Israel, it isn't crazy it is just ahead of the curve, which the cspam covid thread has been since day 1

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
lmao @ this alternate angle

https://twitter.com/Marcopolostbny/status/1422600460469510156

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

It's to get a 3rd shot as a booster which is already approved iirc in Israel, it isn't crazy it is just ahead of the curve, which the cspam covid thread has been since day 1

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Got a coupon this morning for $10 grams of super terpy super delicious sugar wax dab, some parts of the future don't suck

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

I'm down for a regular booster shot since it's almost a guarantee that it'll be recommended by the Fall when we hit 400k cases a day

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋
https://twitter.com/congirl2020/status/1422605644188766208
SHARING!

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

lol

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

found on facebook

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k

Animal Friend posted:

found on facebook

"shipyard memes"

.... Remembering sailor???