Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/davidminpdx/status/1422955920338800644

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

Red Baron posted:

trump has made this thread strong and immune to covid

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

blue crab cakes

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

bitch gotta face like a burn victim

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
I didn't try on the shoes I bought yesterday and they don't fit cause I thought it was just the width problem so I went down in size to compensate

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

bleeding kansas posted:

looking forward to changing this to the mtg thread in 2023

https://twitter.com/jenniferjjacobs/status/1422988881503432708?s=21

I won't be happy unless this produces photos of her jamming an entire corndog down her throat in one gulp.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Was this drawn by the galatianman dude?

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Are you suggesting you’re Luigi?

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
then who's the thread Waluigi?

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

Zokari posted:

is this guy ever not doing a press conference

he's running

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/denise_dewald/status/1423006119891451906

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
like that dumb insurance article got me thinking and doing a little reserach on student loans and index funds. also how shes committing money toward debt vs. investing

and the simplest explanation i have is this. assume over enough years you can earn an average of 10% on money invested vs. paying 5% interest on loans

you put $100 into an index fund that has averaged 10% per year. every $100 invested gets you $10 later (also you still have the money in the form of investments)

you put $100 against your student loans charging 5%. every $100 prevents you form paying $5 later

business insider says doing the second is worth permanently scarring and partially paralyzing your hand (and also its a paid advertisement for renter's insurance)

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/AriCohn/status/1422994207682273281

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

oppo research

At least three foreign leaders from Australia, Egypt and Vietnam presented Trump with photographs or portraits of himself that collectively were valued at more than $10,000.

Trump received a painting of himself on dual pane glass from then-Vietnamese President Nguyen Phu Trong that was worth an estimated $5,250, according to the filing. It also says Trump got a large double frame carved from black stone with image of President Donald J Trump in precious metal on one side and the coat of arms of Egypt on the reverse worth $4,450 from Egyptian president Abdel-Fattah el-Sisi. Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison gave Trump a framed photo of himself and his wife worth $470.

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

DryGoods posted:

then who's the thread Waluigi?

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer

welp time to chain herself to a bank i guess

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

PyPy posted:

oppo research

At least three foreign leaders from Australia, Egypt and Vietnam presented Trump with photographs or portraits of himself that collectively were valued at more than $10,000.

Trump received a painting of himself on dual pane glass from then-Vietnamese President Nguyen Phu Trong that was worth an estimated $5,250, according to the filing. It also says Trump got a large double frame carved from black stone with image of President Donald J Trump in precious metal on one side and the coat of arms of Egypt on the reverse worth $4,450 from Egyptian president Abdel-Fattah el-Sisi. Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison gave Trump a framed photo of himself and his wife worth $470.

lol

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/rothschildmd/status/1423028300310466565

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
Grimey Drawer

PyPy posted:

oppo research

that'll be 470 buckaroos please

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
Grimey Drawer
look into her eyes

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

cumshitter posted:

omfg that insurance idiot

she wanted to pay off her debt because she wanted to start building ~net worth~

you dumb loving moron. an index fund will earn 7-8% per year over the long term, you could have just made regular payments on the debt while contributing to an investment account and still come out ahead and without permanent nerve damage you loving idiot
Recommend me an index fund. Im already rolling my ira over.to the vanguard thing u.talk about

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Qurnah posted:

look into her eyes

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Jfc if I had a wife and some batshit fuckhead punched her in her mastectomy scare I'd be in jail for murder cause I'd rip that subhuman apart with my bare hobbit feet.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Qurnah posted:

that'll be 470 buckaroos please

OY TRUMP! WHATS THE GOOD WORD?

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/jdcmedlock/status/1422954508460584963

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

c spams president

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

is there an app for that

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

I hope Trump picks her for VP. She'll be president. Sooner than expected!

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Asproigerosis posted:

if I had a wife

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Bearjew posted:

is there an app for that

awful app

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

titty_baby_ posted:

Recommend me an index fund. Im already rolling my ira over.to the vanguard thing u.talk about

vanguard is a good company in general but a large cap fund like the S&P 500 or the Russell 1000 is a decent choice. if you are rolling the IRA over into another 401k though then youll just have a list of options that are based on your aggressiveness/risk tolerance

you can balance it out with small/mid-cap funds and some international exposure or dividend/value funds

lol this seems like a good way to get as many corporations to pull their offices out of florida as possible

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

titty_baby_ posted:

VTSAX

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 370 days!

Zisky posted:

I've seen worse.

Cripes, feet like a bound concubine

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 370 days!

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

The SAW VII logo fades as the movie starts. A loan officer wakes up and finds himself chained to Laura Loomer. A 0% interest loan application sits to his right. A rusty hacksaw sits to his left. He reaches for the hacksaw with zero hesitation and begins cutting off his own body parts. Even those not hindered by chains.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

VideoKid posted:

polls are for dog turd eating planes

truuuuuue

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

VideoKid posted:

I’m so loving mad why is everyone so loving stupid

lmao trump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU