Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Che is claiming that his Instagram was hacked

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

Bust Rodd posted:

Che is claiming that his Instagram was hacked

I don't think he is, that seems like a clear joke.

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:
I think he is more trying to deflect from everyone rightfully being pissed by playfully joking about being hacked.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

thrawn527 posted:

I don't think he is, that seems like a clear joke.

Someone should tell that to MSNBC, The Independent, Variety, The Wrap etc because every media outlet is going with it…

If he did actually post it and delete it, wouldn’t that be the first time he’s walked something back or apologized? I feel like he typically doesn’t do that.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

B-Rock452 posted:

I think he is more trying to deflect from everyone rightfully being pissed by playfully joking about being hacked.

yeah its both

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

Bust Rodd posted:

Someone should tell that to MSNBC, The Independent, Variety, The Wrap etc because every media outlet is going with it…

If he did actually post it and delete it, wouldn’t that be the first time he’s walked something back or apologized? I feel like he typically doesn’t do that.

Wait, they're seriously posting that "I got hacked" story as if it were true? With the sarcastic tone in that "hacking" post? When the original posts match his style completely? And when the font in the "hacking" post is the same as the other posts? Sure, you can pick the same font if you were hacking, but, I mean, Occam's Razor and all, to me, says he's joking about being hacked.

What utter bullshit.

thrawn527 fucked around with this message at 13:58 on Jul 31, 2021

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
It sucks so much Che isn't gonna have to apologize for this and Pete Davidson had to apoligize to that one eyed congressman.

Human Tornada
Mar 4, 2005

I been wantin to see a honkey dance.
I was telling the truth about being hacked unless you don't believe me in which case I was actually joking about being hacked, haha.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

https://twitter.com/IbtihajMuhammad/status/1421113615831212045

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Well you know we can't let a little sexual assault get in the way of meaningless sporting events.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
Did the olympics stop caring about the politics thing

Crackbone
May 23, 2003

Vlaada is my co-pilot.

Alan Smithee posted:

Did the olympics stop caring about the politics thing

Did they ever? IOC is basically a big empty wallet winking at you.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Crackbone posted:

Did they ever? IOC is basically a big empty wallet winking at you.

for some reason I thought they were stripped of their medals and that's not the case but still

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

If they really wanted to take a stand against sexual assault they would have run him through with those swords

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Alan Smithee posted:

for some reason I thought they were stripped of their medals and that's not the case but still

No, but they were banned from life from the Olympics, and Norman, the third man on the podium was "banned" from the following Olympics by his own country (They claimed he failed to qualify )

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
https://mobile.twitter.com/kawillert/status/1374027525974753282

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Narrator:

DrVenkman
Dec 28, 2005

I think he can hear you, Ray.
Given that story is from March and we're just talking about it now I'm going to guess that no, nothing did stick.

Peaceful Anarchy
Sep 18, 2005
sXe
I am the math man.

DrVenkman posted:

Given that story is from March and we're just talking about it now
The thread talked about it for multiple pages in March.
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3839634&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=323#post513392184

You're probably right about nothing sticking though.

Mr. Apollo
Nov 8, 2000

I’m curious about Kumail and what stuff he got up too. When people said stuff like “At least Kumail was OK.” Alice replied with “He’s the worst person I’ve ever worked with.” or “He was worse than him [Middleditch].”

God Hole
Mar 2, 2016

tell me that the gilfoyle actor is good at least

Zogo
Jul 29, 2003

Cuomo’s Response to Investigation Includes Photo Trove of Biden, Harris, Obama and More Hugging and Kissing People
https://www.mediaite.com/news/cuomo...kissing-people/

Biden calls on Cuomo to resign after bombshell sexual harassment report
https://www.cnbc.com/2021/08/03/biden-calls-on-cuomo-to-resign-after-bombshell-sexual-harassment-report.html

Flashback:

Andrew Cuomo To Receive International Emmy For 'Masterful' COVID-19 Briefings
https://www.npr.org/sections/corona...id-19-briefings

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
Remember when people were saying he should just be given the Democratic nomination for president because of his response to COVID?

Tuxedo Catfish
Mar 17, 2007

You've got guts! Come to my village, I'll buy you lunch.

Skwirl posted:

Remember when people were saying he should just be given the Democratic nomination for president because of his response to COVID?

which wasn't even good lmao

i don't know that removing Cuomo will really change much in the big picture but god it's satisfying seeing him being hung out to dry by the party

Nucleic Acids
Apr 10, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 24 hours!

Oh, the sheer, inhuman irony.

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

my posts are as bad the Current Releases review of Gone Girl

https://twitter.com/willsloanesq/status/1422731003760680966?s=21

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

how the gently caress did he think that was a good idea

yo seriuosly man

Alan Smithee fucked around with this message at 20:06 on Aug 4, 2021

Name Change
Oct 9, 2005

Alan Smithee posted:

how the gently caress did he think that was a good idea

yo seriuosly man

Abusive dudes have lost control of the public narrative and are being dragged kicking and screaming into a different era, revealing how degenerate they really are.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!
Maybe like, get to know people, have friends, don't alienate your family members and then you can have consensual physical contact without creeping people out. It’s a really wild idea, I know.

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Skwirl posted:

i remember him being an enormous freak and commissioning some folk art of him and his daughters personally slaying covid while trump fiddled

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

lol if you’re just finding out how much of a degenerate Paul Schrader is in 2021.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

gently caress, I got that name confused with Paul Scheer. :lol:

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!

Mameluke posted:

i remember him being an enormous freak and commissioning some folk art of him and his daughters personally slaying covid while trump fiddled

https://www.governor.ny.gov/new-york-tough-poster

Boywhiz88 fucked around with this message at 02:46 on Aug 5, 2021

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
BUT MY LIVELIHOOD DEPENDS ON THE FORUMS!

Vintersorg posted:

:same:

Mr. Apollo
Nov 8, 2000

I initially misread it as Paul Shaffer.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Vintersorg posted:

Jesus, until your post me too. I was so upset for his wife.

JnnyThndrs
May 29, 2001

HERE ARE THE FUCKING TOWELS

Mr. Apollo posted:

I initially misread it as Paul Shaffer.

:same:

DrVenkman
Dec 28, 2005

I think he can hear you, Ray.
It's hilarious that Schrader has been posting crazy poo poo on Facebook for years and nothing ever happens because you can't get cancelled if you never acknowledge it.

Vincent
Nov 25, 2005

Has there being stuff brought up about Schrader? Beside him horny posting on Facebook, I mean.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
The key is to be crazy enough that they're too scared to cancel you because it might get your attention.