Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

So now that there is dong in a DC movie which Marvel character will be able to swing freely?

It should be the Hulk, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

you'll have to ask someone else about the size of her cans

Jon Irenicus posted:

went to the beach instead of watching the Suicide Squad, did I make the right decision?

you can watch the movie anytime you want with HBO Go

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

mallratcal posted:

So now that there is dong in a DC movie which Marvel character will be able to swing freely?

It would most likely have to be a character on the X-men side of things because they might release those under the Fox banner, so they can get away with the nudity.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
there was a dong in Watchmen and that was a DC movie. dongs are old hat.

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004

mallratcal posted:

we already saw deadpool's baby dick and balls in deadpool 2

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Jose Oquendo posted:

It would most likely have to be a character on the X-men side of things because they might release those under the Fox banner, so they can get away with the nudity.

they're never releasing anything under the fox banner again, they renamed 20 Century Fox to 20 Century Studios so the Fox brand under disney is donezo

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

Quantum of Phallus posted:

they're never releasing anything under the fox banner again, they renamed 20 Century Fox to 20 Century Studios so the Fox brand under disney is donezo

That's right. I guess they could still use the 20th Century Studios name for any 'adult' cape poo poo? I imagine that if there's ever a Deadpool 3 that's what they'd use.

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

Jose Oquendo posted:

Yeah, Deadpool would be a perfect movie to reference it.

Firebert posted:

we already saw deadpool's baby dick and balls in deadpool 2

Oh yeah.

Deadpool 3 should be allowed 2 dongs. (there will never be a Deadpool 3).

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

the one marvel-y thing they've released as a 20th Century Studios pictures so far was... New Mutants :tinfoil: but I'd guess that was just a hangover from the Fox deal happening before it got released and we won't see it used for the X-men properties again. there's no other cape-poo poo on the 20Cstudios slate but there is 4 avatar sequels that are definitely being released...

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
Every time I think about theatres shutting down again for Delta/no one wants to subject themselves to them, I remember that they shot like 3 Avatar movies at the same time and are probably expecting each one to make like $1.5 billion. Disney is gonna take a bath with those movies lol

stephenthinkpad
Jan 2, 2020
Watch Suicide Squad on the beach. Also turn on the subtitle. I completely missed the funny yelling Idris Elba had with his daughter first time around without the subtitle.

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

Firebert posted:

Every time I think about theatres shutting down again for Delta/no one wants to subject themselves to them, I remember that they shot like 3 Avatar movies at the same time and are probably expecting each one to make like $1.5 billion. Disney is gonna take a bath with those movies lol

but each of those Avatar movies will own harder than the last

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

the funniest thing i could imagine in cinema history would be Disney dumping the Avatar sequels straight to D+

won't happen but the lols would be unreal

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

stephenthinkpad posted:

Watch Suicide Squad on the beach. Also turn on the subtitle. I completely missed the funny yelling Idris Elba had with his daughter first time around without the subtitle.

Yeah, Bloodsport being kind of a lovely father was a nice way to draw a sharp contrast between him and Will Smith's Deadshot.

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004

Jon Irenicus posted:

but each of those Avatar movies will own harder than the last

They might, but by December 2022 the only theatres still around will be in China and rich people's houses!

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
That deadpool baby legs scene just loving killed me but I don’t remember actually seeing peen. I may have been laughing too hard though.

Also when he is fleeing from colossus in prof x’s wheelchair, great bit.

The worst part of deadpool 2 was that yelly kid.

priznat fucked around with this message at 20:27 on Aug 6, 2021

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
youtube recommended me this a while back but I didn't understand it because I still haven't watched thor ragnorok and I didn't know what free guy is

but look, it's deadpool and an mcu character, how 'bout that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkpQVlG3sjo

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

Firebert posted:

They might, but by December 2022 the only theatres still around will be in China and rich people's houses!

The funniest possible outcome is that Avatar 2 completely flops in the US because it gets dumped to Disney+, but is a hyper-massive hit in China as it turns out to be a deeply innovative use of 3d that has to be seen in a theater. Then, Avatar 3 gets banned by the CCP because it has a stray shot with a Winnie the Pooh doll in the background.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

you could not pay me to watch Free Guy

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

what if you could see Pay Guy for free

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

James Cameron, on the back of two unprecedented and likely un-replicable box office smash hits, successfully conned his way into four more sequels including technology that did not exist at the time. incredible move.

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

Cowcaster posted:

what if you could see Pay Guy for free

Hey, it's not cool to pirate material from OnlyFans. As much fun as those dudes look like they're having in those pictures, it's still their job and they deserve to get paid for the content they make.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Jon Irenicus posted:

James Cameron, on the back of two unprecedented and likely un-replicable box office smash hits, successfully conned his way into four more sequels including technology that did not exist at the time. incredible move.

he is the ultimate hustler

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I dunno if you're going to throw money after something questionable it could be a lot worse than James Cameron heading it

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

he is the ultimate hustler

james cameron: and ya hair too big

george lucas: drat.

IShallRiseAgain
Sep 12, 2008

Well ain't that precious?

mallratcal posted:

Yeah, Deadpool would be a perfect movie to reference it.

Oh yeah.

Deadpool 3 should be allowed 2 dongs. (there will never be a Deadpool 3).

Disney might try and put out an incredibly lame PG-13 Deadpool 3, but no way are they going to have a R-rated movie in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Although even that is unlikely because they don't want a character that makes fun of their intellectual property.

stephenthinkpad
Jan 2, 2020
Disney has already funded Avatar 2-4 (5?) and Cameron has already gotten his pay checks. Now I just hope Avatars lost Disney billions of dollars. This will Jim's legacy.

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!

IShallRiseAgain posted:

Disney might try and put out an incredibly lame PG-13 Deadpool 3, but no way are they going to have a R-rated movie in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Although even that is unlikely because they don't want a character that makes fun of their intellectual property.

I’m so glad that wolverine can finally fight the hulk!!!!!!!

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

you could not pay me to watch Free Guy
I see any old poo poo that comes out (I watched The Suicide Squad and disliked it) and even I'm not gonna watch Free Guy

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
I'm going to watch it three times for every time you DONT watch it

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Rageaholic posted:

I see any old poo poo that comes out (I watched The Suicide Squad and disliked it) and even I'm not gonna watch Free Guy

I duno man it's got Steve

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
I can’t resist Ryan Reynolds so I will definitely watch Free Guy and probably enjoy it so suck on THAT

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Fuck yeah cinema is finally dead

Aardvark! posted:

I'm going to watch it three times for every time you DONT watch it

What are ya, some kinda three guy????

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

the goat BanyaBat back with another edit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRdAIibVRr0

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

watching Alien Covenant

lol at james franco dying in the first 10 minutes

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Bideo James posted:

watching Alien Covenant

lol at james franco dying in the first 10 minutes

has one of the funniest scenes in cinema history involving an ancient flute

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

has one of the funniest scenes in cinema history involving an ancient flute

im really hating the dialogue about building a cabin thats for sure.

"she buried her husband" who wrote this

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Probably one of the safest bets you could make with $300M is financing a James Cameron movie

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I guess I've never seen an interview with Franco but sweet poo poo he sounds like a nerdlinger

https://youtu.be/7AHGV62xcCQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DemonDarkhorse
Nov 5, 2011

It's probably not tobacco. You just need to start wiping front-to-back from now on.
dreamt that i was invited on as a guest on an anime-themed best of the worst episode. i guess they do all their filming in a crystal lake-like cabin in the woods, and we had to cross a suspect bridge over a swamp to reach it. there was an angry alpaca or llama on the other side that chased us. i had to pee, but discovered they only had a cowboy boot for a toilet. their neighbors were celebrating the birth of a child, named "cocaine blue." the next morning, they drove me home, but it was more like a video game and mike kept aiming for children playing in the street.

im friends IRL with one of the regulars, so this was especially weird.