Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

no

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

This Parade Sucks
Jul 30, 2006

Has someone posted trunos rant about soccer

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

lol

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Harton posted:

not sure if you saw this Emfive, would be a lot cooler if I had keys, bass, drums, and a lead guitarist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geQo_bGPNEg

That's a great song, but yea it's pretty complicated and it's one of those "more is better" things. However your rendition is pleasant and nice. I love that School of Rock version a lot, the kid is a good vocalist and the brass section totally rocks. Also that guitarist, Connor Low (St Louis) is amazing, you can google other stuff he's done.

My daughter (hi qcs) called that blonde girl "the embryo" because she was like 14 and a complete brat.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
who's the nerd who came up with that terrible name. "Marth"??

when you're coming up with names for your Fantasy Legend Heroes, don't use something that sounds like you're ralphing

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

First Juggalos, then furries, and now bees. We will continue to pick up unexpected allies.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Imagine the opening scene of Fellowship of the Ring except it's not elves, it's Jugallos and bees. That would rule.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

DryGoods posted:

when you're coming up with names for your Fantasy Legend Heroes, don't use something that sounds like you're ralphing

Rhymes with barf

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

DryGoods posted:

Deedlit

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://i.imgur.com/SfjuQPv.mp4

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
I have to poop again and I really don’t want to

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/MichaelSteele/status/1423828178653618177

this is some sicko poo poo :sickos:

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
oh god here we go

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

emfive posted:

Imagine the opening scene of Fellowship of the Ring except it's not elves, it's Jugallos and bees. That would rule.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/JCVD/status/1423921894458372098

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
that scream you just heard was me

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
this is what hell is like

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

PyPy posted:

that scream you just heard was me

Vlog It

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

See them pigs swell.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

it probably happened because of this thread's obsession with Bidets

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

literal death cult

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

emfive posted:

That's a great song, but yea it's pretty complicated and it's one of those "more is better" things. However your rendition is pleasant and nice. I love that School of Rock version a lot, the kid is a good vocalist and the brass section totally rocks. Also that guitarist, Connor Low (St Louis) is amazing, you can google other stuff he's done.

My daughter (hi qcs) called that blonde girl "the embryo" because she was like 14 and a complete brat.

lol! yeah that dude was ripping up that guitar for sure. I’m starting to go through jam withdrawals, my body is rejecting itself and it’s forcing me to do bong hit covers. Apparently my new neighbor is bringing his drum kit over in the next few days though. He’s had them in storage basically so I’m not sure he’ll wanna play much but I’m gonna be hammering those fuckers all day as soon as they are in my basement.

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

ArmZ posted:

cool i didnt' know they actually bulit medieval times in medieval times

when emfive went it was just called times

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
Pypy how did you even tear ur hole

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Lol

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
I'm pooping with you in solidarity brother

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

Bearjew posted:

donald day

https://twitter.com/joshcarlosjosh/status/1423668285837504514?s=21

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
using a garden hose to wash my rear end in a top hat

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Bulgakov posted:

Lmao

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
ku-mi-te! ku-mi-te!

*gifv.trump_fastforward_bloodsport*

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

PyPy posted:

using a garden hose to wash my rear end in a top hat

Hope it's not the one you drink out of.

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

ex post facho posted:

Pypy how did you even tear ur hole

big shits. I felt it happen when I passed what was essentially an ORB

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
pypy how do you not have a bidet

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Bulgakov posted:

lol

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

ex post facho posted:

I will remedy this immediately

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

lmao. lol

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

ex post facho posted:

it’s so good, I was just power washing my butthole a little bit ago. Chugging a coffee, poofing some beef, and jet spraying my b-hole makes for a wonderful morning.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
do you have a bendy spray nozzle on your kitchen sink?

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
less steak, more spinach, more coffee. if ur shittin big enough to tear ur anus u have a weak, betanus and should be ashamed. you should be able to exert at least 3 gigaloomers of pressure with ur anal muscles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

jab baby jab