Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mystes
May 31, 2006

The_Franz posted:

exactly. once you start letting a little anime slide, it's only a matter of time before people start 'ironically' posting creepy magic schoolgirl pantsu stuff
Agreed, hopefully Apple will think of the children and start automatically scanning devices for anime, deleting it, and reporting the anime watchers the FBI now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
i too love whiteboarding out how discussions that havent been able to be had on this site in fifteen years would definitely go

mystes
May 31, 2006

Maybe the rule should be that people can discuss any anime that doesn't contain any panty shots? There must be lots of those so I'm sure that this rule would not be overly restrictive.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

cls: catsitting 10 kg of distilled fear for the coming fortnight

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
it would be soooo difficult to enforce punishments against people that post media of any type that sexualizes young children. lets just call all the fans of one particular style of art pedophiles instead thats way simpler. sorted

cjs: bout to make a big pot of marinara and meatballs

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
sgtm

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003
Fun Shoe
anime being allowed also attracts anime fans. even the ones that aren’t pedos are insufferable.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

Doc Block posted:

anime being allowed also attracts anime fans. even the ones that aren’t pedos are insufferable.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Doc Block posted:

thanks, love you too

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

Jonny 290 posted:

isn't that cls instead of cjs.. unless your job is to make big pots of marinara and meatballs for everyone in yospos IN WHICH CASE

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

idk i kind of like that the anime that gets posted someone decided was worth a sixer or w/e to post. it means that dumbass horny poo poo doesn't happen as much. i generally dont like thirstposting though

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

maybe cjs is current jonny status

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

dioxazine posted:

isn't that cls instead of cjs.. unless your job is to make big pots of marinara and meatballs for everyone in yospos IN WHICH CASE

my job is to stay alive so i can piss a bunch of nerds off by liking the wrong kinds of media. pasta and sauce helps fuel the body

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
there’s a whole forum for anime go talk about it there

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

as long as the probes are short and rare i think it is fine, if anyone except smoka posts anime though just ban them on sight. rule exceptions are fun.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
i’m bummed the olympics are already almost over. the politics of it is always so dumb but it’s so cool seeing guy run fast and throw far. i fuckjn love this poo poo

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Jonny 290 posted:

apologies if this is insulting, but i thought this was marijuana and meatballs at first. was going to ask for details

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

bump_fn posted:

there’s a whole forum for anime go talk about it there

i agree. we should close the cat thread too there's a whole forum for that

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

prefect posted:

apologies if this is insulting, but i thought this was marijuana and meatballs at first. was going to ask for details

lmfao

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

bump_fn posted:

i’m bummed the olympics are already almost over. the politics of it is always so dumb but it’s so cool seeing guy run fast and throw far. i fuckjn love this poo poo

:same:

couldn't give less of a poo poo about the nationalism and i won't even pretend to follow the sports but the athletes' stories are cool and who doesn't love watching feats of excellence

like that women's long jump WR holy poo poo
high jumpers shaking on it
korean archer says "yup i'm all the horrible things you mras say i am" and then going right back out there and winning a third gold
christine sinclair finally getting her gold
chinese divers doing chinese diver things

these games were pretty :chef:, not that i'd have agreed to feed 5000 people into the covid machine for it

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
yeah, i hate that we had them at all, and dont care about the actual sport things, just the cool stories

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

prefect posted:

there has to be a use case for this

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

Jonny 290 posted:

this is dumb poo poo you just posted right here. so just probate them when they post little girls. loving done. jesus christ

idk if there's one thing i know about mods and probating things with little girls it's that the last time it happened it ended in a demodding and like 17 different autobans

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
the funny thing about the korean mra thing is that no non south korean team has ever won gold at womens team archery

ever

often apparently it is harder to get on the natl olympics team than to win at the olympics

bob dobbs is dead fucked around with this message at 18:45 on Aug 7, 2021

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
wait what happened w korean archery

Workaday Wizard
Oct 23, 2009

by Pragmatica

Ellie Trashcakes posted:

Certified freaks
Seven days a week
Watchin subbed Narutos
While their bloody nose leak

mystes
May 31, 2006

bump_fn posted:

Maybe this? https://www.todayonline.com/8days/sceneandheard/celebrities/ya-hui-defends-south-korean-olympic-archery-champ-san-who-was

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost

bump_fn posted:

one of the peeps cut her hair short and korean national-man types went apeshit because they do that

national-man is chinese but drat it describes a certain sorta korean dipshit well

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

bob dobbs is dead posted:

one of the peeps cut her hair short and korean national-man types went apeshit because they do that

national-man is chinese but drat it describes a certain sorta korean dipshit well

that's it? she just had short hair? whatta buncha assholes

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

bump_fn posted:

short version: it's awful to be a woman in korea generally, and there's a subset of whiny mras with no self-esteem, who pick stupid arguments over things they know to be bullshit just to cause trouble (like attacking anything resembling the 🤏sign for being an attack on the short-dicked i s2g i am not making this up), so when a 'short-haired feminist" winds up on the world stage they start slinging poo poo

long version: https://www.reuters.com/lifestyle/sports/archery-skorean-archers-short-hair-draws-anti-feminist-sentiment-home-2021-07-29/

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

dioxazine posted:

there has to be a use case for this
doping mafioso before a hit

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
“Anti-feminist male netizens labelled An San a “feminist” because of her hairstyle and demanded that she apologise and return her medals.” lmao jesus christ

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

https://nypost.com/2021/08/04/timbo-the-redneck-popular-tiktok-star-dead-at-18/

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

Don't you just hate when you wind up in a store with people who are in a socioeconomic class that is pretty obviously about two levels lower than your own?

Ellie Trashcakes posted:

Dentist chat: I had my wisdom teeth out in Tijuana during a cartel war and then drove four hours back to LA.

Y'all soft.

hell yeah

a friend went to Ciudad de Juarez to get his out and wrote it up for a news site

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

drat, killed by his own truck.

...kinda want to make a trashy horror/exploitation movie about a haunted pickup truck that kills its drivers

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

lol you beat me to it

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

quote:

The Jennings, Florida-native’s mother, Tessie Hires, 37, declared her son’s death on Saturday in a now-viral video posted to his TikTok and Instagram accounts, where the proud “Trump Train” supporter regularly shared his snuff-dipping, fishing and truck-stunting exploits.

“He won’t be making any more videos — no more videos at all,” his grief-stricken mom said. “My son was in a bad accident yesterday and didn’t make it.”

it's awful that a mother has to bury her child, even when he's a chud who got paid to drive a truck, with a misogynist name and confederate flag license plates, and tell people trump was good

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

bob dobbs is dead posted:

i for one support the anime ban

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Hachi machi, even at its worst, Tj was never that bad. Worst it ever got was having to whip it out on Negrete because the municipales were searching for drugs¹ and then getting shanghaied while they attempted to wheedle a bribe out of me which didn't really have the usual weight because the entire force had their guns taken away the week before.

It was wild tho. Saw a severed head.

1 the joke was on them, the drugs were already up my rear end 😏

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

c catsitting s: he’s awoken from his slumber and continues to squat a literal pile of rubbish in my wardrobe