Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

President Beep posted:

farmer crack rear end, surrounded by pink and silver sparkles, hand on chin and wearing a sassy little cowboy hat.

perfect reading with cold brew this morning

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
c video game s: apparently there's a big new update to swtor (the star wars mmo), and i'm feeling tempted again :argh:

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

prefect posted:

c video game s: apparently there's a big new update to swtor (the star wars mmo), and i'm feeling tempted again :argh:

don’t advocate self harm

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003
Fun Shoe

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

rip Trevor Moore :sigh:

yeah RIP

https://youtu.be/vaAF_GAc3Mk

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

The Fool posted:

don’t advocate self harm

it was kinda cool when i created a new character and immediately got 173/191 steam achievements :jj:

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-Lvv1f5Qu4

going to miss him! his guillotines song was good as well

dioxazine fucked around with this message at 20:07 on Aug 8, 2021

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

sleeping on the couch tonight because im a garbage human being and don't want to think about my bedroom for at least 3 days

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

hbag posted:

sleeping on the couch tonight because im a garbage human being and don't want to think about my bedroom for at least 3 days

lol. just ask dad for an ac

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

please tell me this is because you don't want to clean your room

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

hbag posted:

From what I gather of your living situation, this puts you in closer proximity to making toast nightly.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

too loud for toast

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

PokeJoe posted:

too loud for toast

I saw that decibel meter reach no higher that "conversation" whilst spreading butter on toast. :mad:

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
https://twitter.com/Fesgheli12/status/1423404130211483648

tag youself

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Video Nasty posted:

I saw that decibel meter reach no higher that "conversation" whilst spreading butter on toast. :mad:

lol Gene Hackman with big 70s headphones winding and rewinding twelve-inch tape reels containing surveilled midnight audio of hbag trying to butter toast.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

(originally typed 'big 70s cans' but I don't want to spike Rotors heart rate)

mystes
May 31, 2006

NoneMoreNegative posted:

lol Gene Hackman with big 70s headphones winding and rewinding twelve-inch tape reels containing surveilled midnight audio of hbag trying to butter toast.
Someone make this please

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

NoneMoreNegative posted:

the french bread connection

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

NoneMoreNegative posted:

'big 70s cans'

:stwoon:

shoeberto
Jun 13, 2020

which way to the MACHINES?

President Beep posted:

the french bread connection

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

the 70s were 50 years ago.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
well one of them was

men with puns
Feb 8, 2010
Young Orc
i can't believe it's not the conversation

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

fart simpson posted:

not in cat years!

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003
Fun Shoe
cjs: I don’t wanna go to work tomorrow

Doc Block fucked around with this message at 04:49 on Aug 9, 2021

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

me neither

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003
Fun Shoe
corporate has been making some pants-on-head stupid decisions lately that have been resulting in way more work for us peons, and people’s willingness to tolerate it is rapidly disappearing.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

my job ran out of money so idk how long its even gonna be around

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Doc Block posted:

corporate has been making some pants-on-head stupid decisions lately that have been resulting in way more work for us peons, and people’s willingness to tolerate it is rapidly disappearing.

for similar reasons I’ve got 10-11 hour days for the next few weeks and I basically can’t manage or track it all properly and it’s causing one of the biggest time sinks to get angry about money and worth. I genuinely don’t know if I’m going to be employed in a few months time :smithicide:

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.

Doc Block posted:

cjs: I don’t wanna go to work tomorrow

Same for all values of "tomorrow"

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

fart simpson posted:

one of my motorcycles is 50 years old this year.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

cjs: chucking a sickie tomorrow because now my dishwasher died and after nearly four weeks, my aircon is still not working

just had to evac my eldest from her room because it was 87f/31c in her room, with a ceiling fan and tower fan blowing at her bed and the temp sensor above it, five hours after sundown, then sent a strongly worded email + screenshots to the warranty company handling the aircon replacement about how they either need to give me $1150 for four portable aircon units or pay for a hotel + dog boarding + accomodations for my wfh if they cannot get this poo poo sorted by eod Tuesday.

I may be a lizard and enjoy the interior temps, but my kids are not given how sweaty and cross they get.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Sagebrush posted:

almost as old as you

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

fart simpson posted:

i am extremely aware of this :smith::corsair:

MrQueasy
Nov 15, 2005

Probiot-ICK
Broke my coffeemaker while cleaning it. sorry boss, gonna be less productive until wednesday.

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
coffeemaker is important enough to have multiple spares imo

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

i have an espresso machine, a hario v60 pour over thing, a french press, a moka pot, two grinders, beans, preground coffee, instant espresso, and some preground, prefilled single serving pour over things at home

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
i have a jar of folgers crystals

4lokos basilisk
Jul 17, 2008

worst case you can always pour hot water on ground coffee

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Sagebrush posted:

i have one of these too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

fart simpson posted:

i have an espresso machine, a hario v60 pour over thing, a french press, a moka pot, two grinders, beans, preground coffee, instant espresso, and some preground, prefilled single serving pour over things at home

yoscoffee gang, hell yeah. i have aeropress, stagg dripper, and a grinder. should probably stash some emergency instant coffee, there’s a locally made variety that’s surprisingly inoffensive - just bland, really. at least i don’t have to worry about buying a french press with just 37% of this clown country vaccinated