Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
Those are obviously corn dogs. Cmon man get with it :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

laserghost
Feb 12, 2014

trust me, I'm a cat.

The new foodie sensation, the shitpile burgers and hot dog subs

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

seriously though what is the gelatin on the burg and also the corn and neatness of presentation on the dog...wraps screams korea to me, do I win?

e: oh lord could it be reconstituted, formerly dried squid or octopus? I've seen it look like that but never imagined it ever wanting to be used like this

Big Beef City fucked around with this message at 14:38 on Aug 8, 2021

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

I’ll take the cum and plain gelatin burger, the gherkin and spider leg burger, and a bunch of whatever the gently caress those are.

Bahahahahaha

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

I’ll take the cum and plain gelatin burger, the gherkin and spider leg burger, and a bunch of whatever the gently caress those are.

no idea what the gelatin was but it's all Brazil

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Aardvark! posted:

Lmao I’m the two bags of coke with the burg ‘n’ Bud

SavageMessiah
Jan 28, 2009

Emotionally drained and spookified

Toilet Rascal

Aardvark! posted:

What in the actual gently caress

"Just throw everything we have on the fridge on there, whatever!"

That last one must be pizza the hut's son or something.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
If I ever become president I'm going to launch a military campaign to permanently take corn, mayo, and shoestring fries away from brazil as these are things they clearly cannot be trusted with

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

It's cheap industrial mayo that looks like watered down artesanal cum. AKA Brazilian mayo.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Devils Affricate posted:

If I ever become president I'm going to launch a military campaign to permanently take corn, mayo, and shoestring fries away from brazil as these are things they clearly cannot be trusted with

it's weird seeing them in front of the people eating them

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Brazil makes burgs the same way dorks make monster girl fanart

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

she burgin'

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

they look awful but i've eaten a whole bunch of those burgers in bags from brasil and they're pretty drat tasty.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Smugworth posted:

Brazil makes burgs the same way dorks make monster girl fanart

I'd say it's more like starting with a normal burger and hitting the randomize button in the Dark Souls character creation screen over and over

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

knuthgrush posted:

they look awful but i've eaten a whole bunch of those burgers in bags from brasil and they're pretty drat tasty.

Never go full x-tudo or dogão completo.

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

come on, Brazil is just straight up trolling us now with this burger and pizza poo poo

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr posted:

Never go full x-tudo or dogão completo.

eu faco o que eu quero. :c00lbutt:

ilovebeersooomuch posted:

come on, Brazil is just straight up trolling us now with this burger and pizza poo poo

has there been a .br pizza burger in the thread yet? surely that exists and floats on a bowl of requeijao..

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
The Apple Pie Hot Dog is Fieri's collaboration with (of course) Chevrolet and Major League Baseball.

https://thetakeout.com/guy-fieri-apple-pie-hot-dog-mlb-field-of-dreams-chevrol-1847448577

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
i love you guy but i wouldnt put the mustard on the outside like that that seems inconvenient

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018

Aardvark! posted:

i love you guy but i wouldnt put the mustard on the outside like that that seems inconvenient

Your Flavortown residency is formally revoked. Turn in your BBQ sushi and be out by dusk.

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

I just ate a frozen corn dog and it was quite possibly one of the most amazingly flavorless things I've ever had. How can a corn dog, or anything with a hot dog in it, not taste like anything?

And yes. I heated it before I ate it, smartypants.

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Roni

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014

Mushika posted:

I just ate a frozen corn dog and it was quite possibly one of the most amazingly flavorless things I've ever had. How can a corn dog, or anything with a hot dog in it, not taste like anything?

And yes. I heated it before I ate it, smartypants.

You gotta deep fry em

That too

halokiller
Dec 28, 2008

Sisters Are Doin' It For Themselves

halokiller fucked around with this message at 14:19 on Aug 11, 2021

Robin Williams
Aug 11, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
The waiter comes to your table with 5 deep fried super hot hog sphincters stretched over his lower arm and he says "Welcome to 2021 Hot Dogs" and stands there as you eat them off.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

It's me I'm the dogchão burg

E: I also have to ask, in both this thread and the pizza one Brazil takes the crown, but does so using 'random corn'. WHY is 'random corn' considered a condiment in Brazil? How did this happen and how can we help them stop?

I say this as an American, fully aware of the 'there's corn in everything you eat' burn leveled against us. ... What we're not doing, is what Brazil is, though.

Big Beef City fucked around with this message at 14:40 on Aug 11, 2021

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.

Robin Williams posted:

The waiter comes to your table with 5 deep fried super hot hog sphincters stretched over his lower arm and he says "Welcome to 2021 Hot Dogs" and stands there as you eat them off.

brazilian hot dog house

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
Doobies Dogãos

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
this place has over 10 thousand reviews on google. the pile of grass seems to be their signature thing (???)

(buenos aires)

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

:twisted:

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

I never get the last word, and it makes me very sad.

Aardvark! posted:

this place has over 10 thousand reviews on google. the pile of grass seems to be their signature thing (???)

(buenos aires)

Eh, if that's something like thinly sliced scallions or something charred up, those could be legitimately delicious burgs

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

It's worse than you thought, it's just cucumber peels

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I am the dude behind the "Less Fear More Love" tip jar

Stink Terios
Oct 17, 2012

Big Beef City posted:

It's me I'm the dogchão burg

E: I also have to ask, in both this thread and the pizza one Brazil takes the crown, but does so using 'random corn'. WHY is 'random corn' considered a condiment in Brazil? How did this happen and how can we help them stop?

I say this as an American, fully aware of the 'there's corn in everything you eat' burn leveled against us. ... What we're not doing, is what Brazil is, though.

Corn in burguers/hot dogs/pizza is delicious and the flavor profile complements the ingredients perfectly.

That is all.

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

Stink Terios posted:

Corn in burguers/hot dogs/pizza is delicious and the flavor profile complements the ingredients perfectly.

That is all.

Yeah, the fear of "loose corn" is a weird goon thing, I'm pretty sure. It's fine.

e: I've had "loose corn" on plenty of things I didn't expect traveling around and it's usually fine. And why is it always designated as "loose" corn? Would it be better if it were still on the cob somehow?

laserghost
Feb 12, 2014

trust me, I'm a cat.

i'll take the 420 burg :420::burger:

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Mushika posted:

Yeah, the fear of "loose corn" is a weird goon thing, I'm pretty sure. It's fine.

e: I've had "loose corn" on plenty of things I didn't expect traveling around and it's usually fine. And why is it always designated as "loose" corn? Would it be better if it were still on the cob somehow?

It's not 'a fear', it'd objectivity be better just not being there, is the point.

Sprinkling corn on things isn't a garnish it's a fetish.

Stink Terios
Oct 17, 2012

Mushika posted:

Would it be better if it were still on the cob somehow?

Careful, you might just summons unspeakable foods into existence.

Big Beef City posted:

Sprinkling corn on things isn't a garnish it's a fetish delish.

Fixed :c00lbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

*chatting on the first date*

Me: "My fetish is finding corn in your..."

Her: :frogout: