Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bibliotechno Music
Dec 30, 2008

Got the pre-made spinach and ricotta cannelloni for D&D last night, it took way longer to cook than the package said but A+ overall.

Also I have to start working on my cholesterol. My “good” cholesterol is in excellent shape, but the “bad” stuff is really high for a skinny 32 year old, so cheese is kinda ok but I gotta cut out red meat and fried food. The fish department at my church is frankly amazing, so I got some fresh cod and some frozen filets, plus HipPeas for snacking. Any recommendations for sweets? My metabolism is super high and my meds suppress my appetite, so I need to keep the calories coming in while drastically changing my diet :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
pro-tip on premade cannelloni, the best way to prepare them is fried a bit crispy in a nonstick, like an open ended dumpling (cause thats what they are!!)

not good for the diet though lol

Bibliotechno Music
Dec 30, 2008

Ugh, that sounds really good. I did crank the oven for the last ten minutes to get that good good crispy mozz on top. I hope it can help someone else!

Hutla
Jun 5, 2004

It's mechanical
Dark chocolate covered nuts- high in vegetable oils and calories, still feels like eating candy. If you get ones with quality chocolate you'll fill up the chocolate urge quickly.

I sometimes replace up to 1/3 of the flour in my scones with almond meal, plus use sliced almonds as one of the mix-ins- it makes a heartier breakfast that's not just sugar + more sugar, plus keeps the dough tender!

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
Going today and I'm excited that the rotisserie chickens might have less crap in them. They were always too salty. :dance:

HOMOEROTIC JESUS
Apr 19, 2018

Verily I say unto thee, That this night, before the cock crow, thou shalt deny me thrice.
I liked the saltiness cuz I'm a salty bastard

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy

HOMOEROTIC JESUS posted:

I liked the saltiness cuz I'm a salty bastard

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
these asiago cheese crisps are stupid. oh my god.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
some one take these awa y from me heklp

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

I would eat all of those for you, send them to me

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
Those crisps are good but the bag is pricey. Got one when it was on sale last time and I’m considering just getting them at full price now.

Bonus: my wife and kids don’t like them so all for meeeeee

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
i thought ten bucks was reasonable given the cheese quantity.

there was more 600 grams of these

this is the nutritional info

pray for me

namlosh
Feb 11, 2014

I name this haircut "The Sad Rhino".
Wait, so they’re not even low carb?

I like the pepper jack wisps

BadSamaritan
May 2, 2008

crumb by crumb in this big black forest

Ugh my local co has an awful beer selection

Lookin forward to some speakeasy cookies after the kids go to bed though

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.
Yeah those are not crisps they are cheese crackers. I was hoping for another Low Carb choice.

My co has some Parm Crisps that are Everything Bagel that are pretty good. I also like the Whisps (which they now carry a spicy Asiago flavor). Haven't seen "Moon Cheese" in a while but I don't care because those tasted like rear end.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

Good, don't support moon slavery

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Good, don't support moon slavery

Hey if they are going to send monkeys to the moon to pick cheese I am all for it. Monkeys get a fun space ship ride. They could be forced to climb trees and not get a cool space ship ride.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

Need gas today so I guess I'm gonna take a quick walk through the warehouse as well. The self checkouts are really nice if you're only buying a few things, its quite fast.

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Need gas today so I guess I'm gonna take a quick walk through the warehouse as well. The self checkouts are really nice if you're only buying a few things, its quite fast.

Need to respect my right to bear scanners. Give me the handheld!

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Trastion posted:

Hey if they are going to send monkeys to the moon to pick cheese I am all for it. Monkeys get a fun space ship ride. They could be forced to climb trees and not get a cool space ship ride.

The only time I support monkeys going to the moon is when we finally blow it up.

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.

StormDrain posted:

Need to respect my right to bear scanners. Give me the handheld!

Church is selling Bears now? How many come in a pack? Is this like Alaska\Canada only?

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Trastion posted:

Yeah those are not crisps they are cheese crackers. I was hoping for another Low Carb choice.

Definitely not low carb but they are as much a crisp as cracker, they are mostly cheese by weight and volume, the cracker parts are just little tiny flaky butter things connected by cheese. They seem to be made by rolling up some buttery sourdough into a roll with a ton of cheese, slicing thin, baking the slices, cutting to size and baking again

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

I understand that Peanuts on the box may be a turn off but you all should get Milkis.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

Thinking about them dogs. And those slices.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Gaius Marius posted:

The only time I support monkeys going to the moon is when we finally blow it up.

Hey Mr. Monkey don't be askin' why, don't you know you can't mess ... with American Pride - C.S. Lewis Jr.

Celexi
Nov 25, 2006

Slava Ukraini!
went 2 days ago 2 costco and after we got the hotdogs their re-opened food court was loving disgusting, the soda dispensers, the condiment dispensers

gently caress that, bring back single use that whole area made my stomach turn around

CaptainCrunch
Mar 19, 2006
droppin Hamiltons!
On my trip today, I spied these. Looks to be from the same company that makes the pickle chip crumbles.

I am dieting, so I passed on them.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Finally cracked open the jar of 505 I bought awhile back, Jesus this stuff is delicious

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

Whipped up some green chile sauce and made chilaquiles.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
That looks fantastic.

Barry
Aug 1, 2003

Hardened Criminal

CaptainCrunch posted:

On my trip today, I spied these. Looks to be from the same company that makes the pickle chip crumbles.

Oh my, I'm going to have to be on the lookout for these. Those look delicious.

UCS Hellmaker
Mar 29, 2008
Toilet Rascal
All I wanted after this last couple days of rough work was a Costco dog. Waited and went when they opened bought a few shirts and some premade meals.

Lastly went for my Costco dog, mustard ketchup and relish. Goddamn worth it.

Also the chicken melt kinda sucks.

CaptainCrunch
Mar 19, 2006
droppin Hamiltons!

Barry posted:

Oh my, I'm going to have to be on the lookout for these. Those look delicious.

If you do get them I would appreciate a small review. For posterity, you understand.

jimmy mnemonic
Jan 9, 2007

Fun Shoe

CaptainCrunch posted:

Can you eat these plain? Or are they too spicy/salty?

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

the jalapeno version is not particularly spicy so i would be the hatches are pretty mild

salty, kinda

they're not really a snack, more of a topping for a dish

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

CaptainCrunch posted:

I get these from my local 99 cent store (obviously smaller bag) and they are pretty good.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy

StormDrain posted:

Whipped up some green chile sauce and made chilaquiles.

You didnt fry the chips tho? :thunk:

topenga
Jul 1, 2003

Trastion posted:

My co has some Parm Crisps that are Everything Bagel that are pretty good. I also like the Whisps (which they now carry a spicy Asiago flavor). Haven't seen "Moon Cheese" in a while but I don't care because those tasted like rear end.

My 'co had the Everything Bagel Parm Crisps ONCE. Have not seen them in MONTHS now.
The Whisps are just not as good and sit uneaten.

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

Nobody puts Phil in a corner.

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

You didnt fry the chips tho? :thunk:

I also don't see any eggs in there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dignity Van Houten
Jul 28, 2006

abcdefghijk
ELLAMENNO-P

jimmy mnemonic posted:

Can you eat these plain? Or are they too spicy/salty?

You could but you might get some funny looks, like if I ate croutons out of a bag. But you live the life you want to live. :glomp: