Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
toilets should just have one of those little spinny brushes like car washes have that pops out

you gotta have the legit car wash quarter machine with the knob you turn to PRERINSE - SCRUB - WAX though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

fffffffFriday night motherfuckers

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through
good bidet logic in this thread “they aren’t quite as good as shoving soap up my rear end in the shower so i just don’t bother”

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

No one's saying don't use a bidet. But for a thread that talks big game about being serious about rear end cleanliness, yall sure are unwilling to admit that a bidet isn't where the buck stops.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Jonny 290 posted:

toilets should just have one of those little spinny brushes like car washes have that pops out

you gotta have the legit car wash quarter machine with the knob you turn to PRERINSE - SCRUB - WAX though

This is what the underbody spray button was designed for

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

mediaphage posted:

good bidet logic in this thread “they aren’t quite as good as shoving soap up my rear end in the shower so i just don’t bother”

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

No one's saying don't use a bidet. But for a thread that talks big game about being serious about rear end cleanliness, yall sure are unwilling to admit that a bidet isn't where the buck stops.
this truly is the christening of a real rear end yospos thread. i'm cryeing

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

This is what the underbody spray button was designed for

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

No one's saying don't use a bidet.

i am. they’re literally illegal.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

Kenny Logins posted:

this truly is the christening of a real rear end yospos thread. i'm cryeing

kenny i am so happy 4 u.

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

i don’t think anyone is seriously suggesting showers aren’t the best way to clean oneself in this scenario, you’re just weirdly bidet antagonistic

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/HIDEO_KOJIMA_EN/status/1423414202186698756?s=20

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

shower > bidet and wiping > just wiping, but a shower isn’t always convenient after pooping. also menstrual cycle havers may also find bidets super useful. they’re good.

how is this still a thing that needs debated

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

https://twitter.com/plutonislocked/status/1424920280548450304

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

lmao

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

it's like a chick tract about copyright infringement

WE'RE GOING TO DRAW UNLICENSED MICKEY
HAW HAW HAW

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

i, too, can make predictions about what the future will look like in 2004

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

flakeloaf posted:

it's like a chick tract about copyright infringement

WE'RE GOING TO DRAW UNLICENSED MICKEY
HAW HAW HAW
itt unlicensed not so bad Mickey is Quebecois

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

lol

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

https://www.tiktok.com/embed/6994183926533098758

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

President Beep posted:

i am. they’re literally illegal.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

ted cruz, escaping the texas lab that hatched him

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

President Beep posted:

studded bracelets are too hardcore for teddy

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

President Beep posted:

How dare you say such a thing about Daddy Halford :mad:

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
Rob Halford, beloved by all

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

https://twitter.com/glennyrodge/status/1172238976717139975?s=21

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

took me a sec but drat

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

don't sweat it

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

flakeloaf posted:

don't sweat it

lmao

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Powerful Two-Hander posted:

took me a sec but drat
Okay shed a little light

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

there is a nursery rhyme called "the grand old duke of york" with that format. prince andrew is the duke of york, and it was just announced that he is being sued for heinous sex crimes, the sort of thing that might be redacted in a court document made public.

i also think it's a neat coincidence that another andrew of new york is also on the outs today because of heinous sex crimes. it's like poetry, it rhymes

minato
Jun 7, 2004

cutty cain't hang, say 7-up.
Taco Defender

Ellie Trashcakes posted:

Okay shed a little light

Prince Andrew is the Duke of York, and a civil lawsuit has recently been filed against him by a woman who claims he sexually assaulted her. This is all part of the Epstein trafficking fallout. Various documents redact what he supposedly did. This tweet is a play on the nursery rhyme "Oh, the grand old Duke of York, He had ten thousand men, He marched them up to the top of the hill, And he marched them down again."

efb

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
also there was a photo of him lookin real Nixon-during-a-debate when people were asking him about it iirc

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Sagebrush posted:

there is a nursery rhyme called "the grand old duke of york" with that format. prince andrew is the duke of york, and it was just announced that he is being sued for heinous sex crimes, the sort of thing that might be redacted in a court document made public.

i also think it's a neat coincidence that another andrew of new york is also on the outs today because of heinous sex crimes. it's like poetry, it rhymes
aaah, molto grazie

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

yeah he's a piece of REDACTED REDACTED kiddie REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

https://twitter.com/chuvabak/status/1388735922242572289?s=21

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

tfw you know exactly what your reach is
https://twitter.com/joshd0110/status/1425179516381667328?s=21

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

https://twitter.com/StampsBot/status/1425432440278032386?s=20

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

they’re up to DDR25 in the year 2040? impressive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

You know Günther-Udo there is a real computer guy because he's sitting at one and taking notes with paper and pen.