Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Kenny Logins posted:

spiderweb software games own

agreed, kenny. just started playing the geneforge remake yesterday

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

love a good thunderstorm

shook my house earlier and right now it's thunder that rumbles the sky for 3-5 seconds at a time

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop
i made a couple hackintoshes

every time i did it it was “this is the new method that will let you do updates without flattening and reinstalling” and then it would do like 1 or 2 updates before it didn’t work and i’d have to flatten and reinstall, and also learn whatever new method to use that would totally make it so i wouldn’t have to flatten it NEXT time i updated.

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

hackintoshes are the ultimate expression of one's time being worthless

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

I installed MacOS on my hitachi

It's a whackintosh

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

shove it up your rear end, now it's a whackintush

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

Don't you just hate when you wind up in a store with people who are in a socioeconomic class that is pretty obviously about two levels lower than your own?

mystes posted:

Someone make this please

I hear there are people in Brazil that can be hired

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Ellie Trashcakes posted:

I installed MacOS on my hitachi

It's a whackintosh

:golfclap:

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
https://twitter.com/peterheltai/status/1424780014785073161

finally the pos made a podcast

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Péter Hentai

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

https://youtu.be/dpGs166j6Dg

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

fart simpson posted:

agreed, kenny. just started playing the geneforge remake yesterday
geneforge is one of my faves and I can't wait to get into the remake. they are also ok-to-deece on ipad

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

holy crap lois

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
it’s really cool how i have zero enrollment today yet i need to engage people. it loving owns!!!!

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

High School Grads Eligible!

Kenny Logins posted:

spiderweb software games own

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

President Beep posted:

it’s really cool how i have zero enrollment today yet i need to engage people. it loving owns!!!!

nobody caring about what you have to say never stopped your posts

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

President Beep posted:

zero-audience twitch streamers exist and you're at least as valuable as they are

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

President Beep posted:

time to take socks off

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

oops. meant to say “zero energy” thanks stebe, you goddamn piece of poop!

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

lmao cjs - all of our subnets in our dev azure subscription are failing because we hit an unpublished api limit

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

ruh roh

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

cjs: Doing some training and one of the situations in the ethics training is "your boss does the chris rock n word routine what do you do?"

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

AnimeIsTrash posted:

cjs: Doing some training and one of the situations in the ethics training is "your boss does the chris rock n word routine what do you do?"

well, what do you do? dont leave us hanging

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.
You yell, "TRY MY COOKIE-COOKIE!" and then slap him, duh.

Chalks
Sep 30, 2009

is your boss chris rock?

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

fart simpson posted:

well, what do you do? dont leave us hanging

Do a Dave Chappelle joke on race and make the room feel even more uncomfortable.

shoeberto
Jun 13, 2020

which way to the MACHINES?

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Do a Dave Chappelle joke on race and make the room feel even more uncomfortable.

More specifically, do your best impression of the entire Clayton Bigsby sketch, and defend yourself with the shield of "no, guys, it's funny because he's a BLACK white supremacist"

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

cjs: just got a suprise stock grant so i guess someones worried about me leaving

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here

shoeberto posted:

More specifically, do your best impression of the entire Clayton Bigsby sketch, and defend yourself with the shield of "no, guys, it's funny because he's a BLACK white supremacist"

i feel bad for dave because his heart was obviously in the right place, but a couple times seeing this he must have realized he'd just made things worse

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Stringent posted:

i feel bad for dave because his heart was obviously in the right place, but a couple times seeing this he must have realized he'd just made things worse

every male classmate i had said “im rick james, bitch” approximately seven hundred times a day back then

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here
lead a horse to water, etc.

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

I thought that was basically exactly why he quit for a few years and went to africa

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

Truman Peyote posted:

I thought that was basically exactly why he quit for a few years and went to africa

more or less yeah

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
isnt he a republican nowadays

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

probably. he's rich

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here

bob dobbs is dead posted:

isnt he a republican nowadays

lol

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here

Truman Peyote posted:

probably. he's rich

bad news man, being rich is dem thing now.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

fart simpson posted:

every male classmate i had said “im rick james, bitch” approximately seven hundred times a day back then

i'm pickle rick

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

President Beep posted:

oops. meant to say “zero energy” thanks stebe, you goddamn piece of poop!

your posts have a high level of zero-point energy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here

Captain Foo posted:

your posts have a high level of zero-point energy

toym