Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

President Beep posted:

tbf it was kind of a saccharine experience though. not quite like the real thing.

i give you a perfect setup and THIS is the alley-oop you deliver? jesus christ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

rotor posted:

proof that he is redundant and should be right-sized

there are lots of reasons he should be right-sized. mostly so he can get himself a drink of water at night

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

rotor posted:

i give you a perfect setup and THIS is the alley-oop you deliver? jesus christ

my braim is really freaking tired okay!!!!!! ?

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

Achmed Jones posted:

there are lots of reasons he should be right-sized. mostly so he can get himself a drink of water at night

you see beep?? SEE??

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

KidDynamite posted:

uh do you think it stopped existing?

idk, how do you know it still does

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

President Beep posted:

my braim is really freaking tired okay!!!!!! ?

uneasy is the head that wears a crown

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

graph posted:

idk, how do you know it still does

japan still has the internet so

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

Kazinsal posted:

george carlin is still p good (rip)

the thing about carlin is you get the feeling that even if he is on the wrong side of history with some of his stuff eventually, he'd have made the loving effort to get back onside instead of doubling down if he was still alive

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

Vintersorg posted:

going home, costco trip great, forgot how good and more value their produce section was

got me another bag of trail mix!!! with the m+ms

Kirkland trail mix is fantastic

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

The Fool posted:

Kirkland is fantastic

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

cls: idk if white claw only just became available in ireland or it's just the first time i saw them in the shop, but i bought a couple and they're pretty okay. thanks for reading.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

jesus WEP posted:

cls: idk if white claw only just became available in ireland or it's just the first time i saw them in the shop, but i bought a couple and they're pretty okay. thanks for reading.

ruby crew

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

graph posted:

ruby crew

the only ones they have here are raspberry, lime, black cherry, mango. mango sounds bad and they were out of lime, but raspberry and cherry were solid buys

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost

jesus WEP posted:

its designed to be the most inoffensive alcohol possible to make. even to the tax authorities its inoffensive since they figured out how to make basically pure alcohol but be able to say to the govts its a malt alcohol

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i haven't washed my penis since i jerked it to a phtotograph of george w. bush in 2003
the best thing about white claws is that when you're drinking them, the law doesn't apply to you

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.
cjs: More one-on-ones talking about onboarding onto the new team after the reorg and I just donnnnnn't caaaaaaare

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

jesus WEP posted:

mango sounds bad

its revolting tbh

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
graph please gas

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

High School Grads Eligible!

jesus WEP posted:

the only ones they have here are raspberry, lime, black cherry, mango. mango sounds bad and they were out of lime, but raspberry and cherry were solid buys

lemon is bad, lime is passable, raspberry is pretty good, black cherry is the best, imo

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

bump_fn posted:

graph please gas

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

cjs: my review requested on a PR that just says "Short term fixes" with no further description, 8 commits, 2,159 files changed for +/- 540,000 LOC

lol gently caress you man, I ain't looking at that

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast
mango claws are the best variety

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

doesn't even pass the CI checks

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

white claws too aspartame-y - didn’t dig em

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
maine doesnt have costco and it sucks big time.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

bump_fn posted:

graph please gas

no! we can right this ship.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

cjs: freakin jobs and poo poo

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

White Claw is one of the only alcohols to ever consistently and almost instantly given me the runs

Shaggar posted:

maine doesnt have costco and it sucks big time.
we've been telling you that for years

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Don't think I've ever had a white claw, not that I can remember anyway.

Am currently beer-less at home but as of Sunday I've got a batch of kölsch lagerin' away

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Ellie Trashcakes posted:

White Claw is one of the only alcohols to ever consistently and almost instantly given me the runs

truly the mcdouble of malt beverages in all respects

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

Fortaleza posted:

cjs: my review requested on a PR that just says "Short term fixes" with no further description, 8 commits, 2,159 files changed for +/- 540,000 LOC

lol gently caress you man, I ain't looking at that

gently caress I can’t even get people to review my 2 line pr’s

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

if you see these grab em - they are a 12 pack for like $9.50, normally $13

great for lunch or break snacks!

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast

Ellie Trashcakes posted:

remember several years ago when someone itf posted that taco bell gave them the runs and they got dogpiled by the Decorum crew for being bougie and lying about it to sound better than fast food and the derail went on for days

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

I've been making berry cordials like crazy and I've got one of my taps to just have force-carbonated water. Combine the two and I've basically got more italian soda than I could ever hope to drink. Between the cherries and blueberries I'm up to about 8 pints of cordial now.

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

And I've got a gallon of perry fermenting from the pears from my tree this year! Really excited to see how that turns out, should be done in the next few days.

Truly the bounty of The Lord is great

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Sniep posted:

remember several years ago when someone itf posted that taco bell gave them the runs and they got dogpiled by the Decorum crew for being bougie and lying about it to sound better than fast food and the derail went on for days

lmao

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Kazinsal posted:

truly the mcdouble of malt beverages in all respects
I mean if you want a direct parallel like a chili burger from one of the good Tommy's is much more apt

It occurs to me that this may not make any sense to people outside of LA, so substitute your local middling-sized chain of diarrhea burgers that only stays in business because they're open late

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

taco bell is good

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

PokeJoe posted:

taco bell is good

It's like $5 for a shitload of food, you know exactly what you are signing up for.

I like taco time too, but lmao at spending $15 on that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

I once went to a "mexican" chain food place and they had an "Burrito Ultimo", I guess they were going for "ultimate burrito" but it really translates as "Final Burrito". Like if you order this it will be the last burrito you ever eat.

Fast food menus with threatening auras