Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

:kingsley:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Listening to a softly spoken or whispering voice
Listening to quiet, repetitive sounds resulting from someone engaging in a mundane task such as turning the pages of a book
Watching somebody attentively execute a mundane task such as preparing food
Loudly chewing, crunching, slurping or biting foods, drinks, or gum
Receiving personal attention, e.g. grooming (makeup application, hair brushing)
Initiating the stimulus through conscious manipulation without the need for external video or audio triggers
Listening to tapping, typically nails onto surfaces such as plastic, wood, paper, metal, etc.
Hand movements, especially onto one's face
Listening to certain types of music
Listening to a person blow or exhale into a microphone
Listening to "crinkly" items such as paper, clothes

Parahexavoctal
Oct 10, 2004

I AM NOT BEING PAID TO CORRECT OTHER PEOPLE'S POSTS! DONKEY!!

Carthag Tuek posted:

smh if you don't have a shabbas goy to light your spliff

kosher edibles

802.11weed
May 9, 2007

no
i know that exhibitionism is rampant on wikipedia but sheesh that is unnecessary

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fibromyalgia#Signs_and_symptoms

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
getting totally fried and talking about solomon’s wisdom

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

802.11weed posted:

i know that exhibitionism is rampant on wikipedia but sheesh that is unnecessary

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fibromyalgia#Signs_and_symptoms

symptoms of fibromyalgia: bigass titties

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
In Earthbound after Ness beats the first boss in the game, when he is taken to a police station, and attacked one-by-one by four police officers and their captain. The scene in the game mirrors the 1991 beating of Rodney King in Los Angeles.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

dragon enthusiast posted:

In Earthbound after Ness beats the first boss in the game, when he is taken to a police station, and attacked one-by-one by four police officers and their captain. The scene in the game mirrors the 1991 beating of Rodney King in Los Angeles.

lol

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

A portable shrine with a huge pink dildo on the base. There is no roof. This portable shrine was donated by the crossdressing club (女装クラブ) "Elizabeth Kaikan " in Asakusabashi. The other two portable shrines are mainly carried by local parishioners, while the bearers are mainly women dressed as Elizabeth Hall, and they are patrolling with a unique shout of "Kanamara!"

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

i don't understand. can you explain it in terms of fluttershy

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

so let’s say that equestria is a police state where libertarians are persecuted and the nap is constantly violated…

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Beep Shapiro

Plorkyeran
Mar 22, 2007

To Escape The Shackles Of The Old Forums, We Must Reject The Tribal Negativity He Endorsed

President Beep posted:

so let’s say that equestria is a police state where libertarians are persecuted and the nap is constantly violated…

there's probably a fanfic with that premise

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/billyeichner/status/1425198589949595648

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

meh, pass.

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.
John Lennon memorial shot: a simultaneous boondock and squop

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Suggestive voice.

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

pogchimp

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
In the early 21st century, Blender magazine published a list of the "50 worst songs of all time", with "Dancing on the Ceiling" listed at No. 20.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

:gary:

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

an early pioneer of failing to turn on his monitor

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

Candies to soothe the throat date back to 1000 BC in Egypt's Twentieth Dynasty, when they were made from honey flavored with citrus, herbs, and spices.[citation needed] In the 19th century, physicians discovered morphine and heroin, which suppress coughing at its source—the brain

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

alexandriao posted:

Candies to soothe the throat date back to 1000 BC in Egypt's Twentieth Dynasty, when they were made from honey flavored with citrus, herbs, and spices.[citation needed] In the 19th century, physicians discovered morphine and heroin, which suppress coughing at its source—the brain

lol, it's like those MMA nerds who go around writing Well Actually screeds in the kung fu articles

...but for cough drops

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.
The ATF has previously examined potato guns or spud guns as devices using potatoes as projectiles and used solely for recreational purposes, do not meet the criteria of a destructive device defined by the National Firearms Act, or the Gun Control Act. They have however classified said guns as destructive devices when they used incendiary tennis balls.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

*loading another potato* well, that's a relief

Progressive JPEG
Feb 19, 2003

Malloc Voidstar posted:

incendiary tennis balls.

improve your tennis serve with this one weird tip

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe
https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Template:Wbr&action=history

so apparently this template, which is included in almost every page on wikipedia, was set to "Require autoconfirmed or confirmed access" which requires someone to have registered and made 10 edits before they're allowed to edit it. the result:

https://twitter.com/mattdwille/status/1427272788553961480

(fun game - search twitter for "wikipedia swastika" to get a huge amount of insight into what blueticks search wiki for)

Wiggly Wayne DDS
Sep 11, 2010

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Xylophonist
August 2021
Stop icon This is your only warning; if you vandalize Wikipedia again, as you did at Template:Wbr, you may be blocked from editing without further notice. Kleuske (talk) 13:57, 16 August 2021 (UTC)

Indef blocked for template vandalism. David notMD (talk) 15:18, 16 August 2021 (UTC)

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

wait somebody put swastikas all over wikipedia and their punishment was "stop putting swastikas on things or we'll punish you"

goddammit wikipedia

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Achmed Jones posted:

wait somebody put swastikas all over wikipedia and their punishment was "stop putting swastikas on things or we'll punish you"

"the democrats!"

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Achmed Jones posted:

goddammit wikipedia

please, "or we might punish you"

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Achmed Jones posted:

goddammit wikipedia

jimmy we can't afford to lose dragonflysixtyseven he's the best drat editor on the force!

*jimmy wales slams fists down on desk* he's a loose cannon

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
The first message is a default mod warning macro, then hour later an indefinite block.

Sauzer
Jan 31, 2006
Some Sort of Guy

Achmed Jones posted:

goddammit wikipedia
nah they banned them - that's what the second person is saying. the first person is not an admin and so wouldn't have been able to ban them if they wanted

the vandalism in question was up for about 7 cumulative minutes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

ah gotcha, i read it as they warned him, he kept on swastika-ing, and then they banned him. thanks for the correction!