Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

Midjack posted:

this bob graham guy's picture is in the dictionary next to the word:
https://twitter.com/ErrataRob/status/1425303083542880257?s=20

i can't wait for the end of the conference where he concludes that we'll just never know the truth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crust First
May 1, 2013

Wrong lads.
this is the equivalent of flat earthers or covid deniers trying to get well known people to debate them. all you're doing is validating their bullshit, because you can't disprove them when they aren't acting in good faith or even providing a coherent argument. it's dumb to engage with these kinds of people.

Munkeymon
Aug 14, 2003

Motherfucker's got an
armor-piercing crowbar! Rigoddamndicu𝜆ous.

Wiggly Wayne DDS posted:

frantically googling what useful idiot means

given the newest article on his blog the idiot part sure looks right

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

infernal machines posted:

this is just embarrassing, for everyone involved.

is there some core tenet of libertarianism that says not only must you give everyone the benefit of the doubt, you must invent fantastical new ways to dismiss the preponderance of evidence that they're scamming you?

i think in order to buy into it in the first place you have to be able to take all the dogwhistles and paper-thin excuses for why capitalism is actually working fine and inequality is a myth and whatever at face value so it kinda self-selects for that.

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
PCAP Jones

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

hellotoothpaste posted:

Some election fraud proof from the My Pillow guy cyber consortium, cracked the fuckin case right here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXmv8quf_xM

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

https://twitter.com/ErrataRob/status/1425462816115367941

hellotoothpaste
Dec 21, 2006

I dare you to call it a perm again..

LOL, the past 10 minutes to attempt a zoom call to look at the “evidence data” wasn’t pre-planned at all and it’s an a/v disaster

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Phf3hWpGwZE

ewiley
Jul 9, 2003

More trash for the trash fire

Oh cool, it's day 2 of Bobbie Errata being a rube. Also nice fascist iconography at the 'ol convention center, nothing subtle about that.

Lightbulb Out
Apr 28, 2006

slack jawed yokel
https://twitter.com/ErrataRob/status/1425472751452581888

rube confirmed

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

i was going to ask why the hell someone would even bother going to this thing thinking they would change anyone's mind, but it all makes sense now

he's the cyber version of a naive internet athiest going to some backwater church to debate the insane creationist pastor in front of his own congregation and thinking it would accomplish anything

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

The_Franz posted:

he's the cyber version of a naive internet athiest going to some backwater church to debate the insane creationist pastor in front of his own congregation and thinking it would accomplish anything

haha yeah that's definitely not something i ever did when i was 16 or anything, that sure would be stupid!! :sweatdrop:

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

EMAIL... THE INTERNET... SEARCH ENGINES...
Release the PeeCAPs

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
fun times ahead
https://twitter.com/eamonjavers/status/1425476621562269699

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
lmao what a stooge

Munkeymon
Aug 14, 2003

Motherfucker's got an
armor-piercing crowbar! Rigoddamndicu𝜆ous.

https://twitter.com/ErrataRob/status/1425472300015517701

:pseudo:

Sir Bobert Fishbone
Jan 16, 2006

Beebort
Promo code: warroom

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

hey it’s pisscaps

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

lol cmon

at least i know now hes a libertarian and finally have an explanation for why i always found his twitter presence so grating.

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

Captain Foo posted:

hey it’s pisscaps

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
lol

https://twitter.com/migueldeicaza/status/1425492714624278530

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

i like the chinese flag behind the WAR ROOM PANDEMIC logo too, it's real subtle

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

i don't think i've ever been to the my pillow website, has it always been this psychotic

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

MY CONTEMPT FOR MY OWN EMPLOYEES IS ONLY MATCHED BY MY LOVE FOR TOM BRADY'S SWEATY MAGA BALLS

responding to the first part: oh no, more memory on a modern system, what ever will we do

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Blinkz0rz posted:

responding to the first part: oh no, more memory on a modern system, what ever will we do

seriously

another hundred and thirty megs of memory in use on my 64 gig system? dear me I think I'm getting a case of the vapours

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Kazinsal posted:

seriously

another hundred and thirty megs of memory in use on my 64 gig system? dear me I think I'm getting a case of the vapours

my work computer has 16GB and regularly runs out of it and i can't do anything about it

usually when the "decide which process must die" thing comes up, it shows poo poo like slack is using something absurd like 2 gigs

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

EMAIL... THE INTERNET... SEARCH ENGINES...

Shame Boy posted:

i don't think i've ever been to the my pillow website, has it always been this psychotic

I can guess at their demographic and why this would be the preferred marketing strategy.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Volmarias posted:

I can guess at their demographic and why this would be the preferred marketing strategy.

oh i totally get why it's like that, i'm just actually kinda curious if it's always been this nuts or if it started out as a normal-rear end boring e-commerce site and just kinda devolved into Pillow Politics over time

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Shame Boy posted:

oh i totally get why it's like that, i'm just actually kinda curious if it's always been this nuts or if it started out as a normal-rear end boring e-commerce site and just kinda devolved into Pillow Politics over time

looking at the internet archive it was pretty much a normal-rear end boring e-commerce site up until 2016

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock
you mean year 0 AT (after trump)

duz
Jul 11, 2005

good use of tax dollars

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

please tell me the form takes 90 minutes to complete, and when you finally submit it, you get a dialog box that says "lol gently caress off"

duz
Jul 11, 2005

quote:

“Big Tech is not the Ministry of Truth. It should concern us all when platforms that hold such tremendous power and influence over information wield that power in contradiction of—and with undisguised disdain for—the foundational American principles of free speech and freedom of the press,” he said, adding, “The censorship campaign currently being waged by giant corporate oligarchs like Facebook and Twitter is, in a word, un-American.”
and that is why it should be a federal crime to not like my posts

https://wgno.com/news/louisiana/louisiana-and-alabama-attorney-generals-launch-initiative-to-report-social-media-censorship/

distortion park
Apr 25, 2011

Honestly it probably saves money by clearing up other contact funnels

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
developers who think 150mb is a totally reasonable persistent memory use for a daemon that has to look up 100-byte entries in a simple key-value database maybe ten times a day are why the minimum usable hardware config on windows is like 32gb

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Javascript is a scourge

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

spankmeister posted:

Javascript is a scourge;

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Blinkz0rz posted:

memory is meant to be used :smug:

Pardot
Jul 25, 2001

if it was just the memory that'd be one thing, but also now you can't resize the windows of the app in real-time, random bits of the UI lag while resizing, and default shortcuts don’t work anymore cause it's all electron bullshit. just a really terrible downgrade in experience all around. the memory waste is just the cherry on top

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Pardot posted:

if it was just the memory that'd be one thing, but also now you can't resize the windows of the app in real-time, random bits of the UI lag while resizing, and default shortcuts don’t work anymore cause it's all electron bullshit. just a really terrible downgrade in experience all around. the memory waste is just the cherry on top

that's a shame. I haven't upgraded yet but will probably hold off for a bit now