Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: PIZZA.BAT)

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

rotor posted:

is there even anything on the radio any more?

https://kpoo.com/

Still one of the best stations in the Bay Area

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

the Bloodborne music except it's about the relationship between computers and us....

MALEDICTUS MACHINA

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

KPOO, the poo poo you want to listen to all day, every bidet

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

yeah well does your state even have a mullet?

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
i actually live in pittsburgh so i had to spoof my location there

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

President Beep posted:

Confirmed: Pittsburgh makes u short

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

*normal

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Yeah don't correct me mister bilbo

Don't like it? File a grievance with the lollipop guild

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Ellie Trashcakes posted:

Yeah don't correct me mister bilbo

Don't like it? File a grievance with the lollipop guild

they told me i can’t do that anymore :(

minato
Jun 7, 2004

cutty cain't hang, say 7-up.
Taco Defender
all their lawyers can't pass the bar

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

Ocean of Milk
Jun 25, 2018

oh yeah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txj6ROnIUIo

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

what happened to Tori anyway?

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

President Beep posted:

they told me i can’t do that anymore :(

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Powerful Two-Hander posted:

for liability reasons jeffrey of yospos had to implement a minimum height requirement

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

came back from a posting vacation, immediately started poo poo, then "requested" another month off and got two

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

President Beep posted:

i drove through kalamazoo a few weeks ago and when i saw the sign i was like "...this is beep territory"

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

https://i.imgur.com/IHYfA6k.mp4

it's amazing that birds of prey eat, like, literally tens of millions of these things a year

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

Sagebrush posted:

https://i.imgur.com/IHYfA6k.mp4

it's amazing that birds of prey eat, like, literally tens of millions of these things a year

i say we should keep these lil buggers over the birds of prey. this is it. we can finally almost replicate the tribble

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

i love lil bunnies so much

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

*ducking my head out of the way to intentionally learn nothing*

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

Sagebrush posted:

they'd have to, there's not much to them individually

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

PokeJoe posted:

*ducking my head out of the way to intentionally learn nothing*

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

the patron saint of yospos

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.
a maverick!

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Sagebrush posted:

i drove through kalamazoo a few weeks ago and when i saw the sign i was like "...this is beep territory"

for real? dang, let me know next time. we can grab a beer or something.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
that reminds me

about beer

Pardot
Jul 25, 2001

i don’t believe this

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here

echinopsis posted:

i’m mostly thinking about what I want to do and achieve in my life and as much as I enjoy seeing what
I can make with a renderer, it’s also kind of a weird waste of time. like i’ll spend whole evenings and stay up till 2:30am, before having to get up at 6:20 to get kids ready and to school and me to work, just fiddling with a setting or trying out different colours or whatever, and well, why? three year old instagram account that has less than a hundred followers? either the world isn’t ready for a large variety nonsensical very-average-compared-to-contemporary renders, or the world doesn’t want it. I’m too poo poo for it to ever become a job like as a designer, and I dislike my day job enough that I really need to spend my time finding a solution to that like upskilling somehow or idk.

what I am trying to say is that rodtronics is pointless and time put into it is as well. imagine if the part of me that has seemingly endless energy for fiddling parameters and making renderings could be aimed at something that actually improves my life.

eh apologies for the emotional dump. i’ll probably continue to make poo poo because it’s a good escape but I’m can’t fool myself into thinking it’s toward something

this isn’t a bad thing.

yeah maybe

You have a hobby. You have a cool hobby that a small group of friends think is cool. It's okay to do things that don't make money. It's okay to not be constantly pimping yourself out for attention from strangers.

Rodtronics is a good time.

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

It happens 🤷🏻‍♀️

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

President Beep posted:

the mullet is currently over my location and heading towards yours

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

the mullet not sated with destroying northeast ohio move on to the next unknowing midwestern city of pittsburgh

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

weave mcqueen as frank mullit

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

FMguru posted:

for liability reasons jeffrey of yospos had to implement a minimum height requirement

Kazinsal posted:

came back from a posting vacation, immediately started poo poo, then "requested" another month off and got two

both equally plausible but I kind of miss the Pittsburgh Advocacy Front even though I will never go there and in fact will actively avoid it

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

both equally plausible but I kind of miss the Pittsburgh Advocacy Front even though I will never go there and in fact will actively avoid it

well it can't be worse driving than 'just the tip' erie with the constant construction, tolls, and slower speed set up to nab bored i-90 drivers

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

echinopsis posted:

that reminds me

about beer

excellent point i just ordered a delivery from a local

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

President Beep posted:

yeah well does your state even have a mullet?

my province can do even better!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

lol

"Ok and it looks like the screaming storm skull is headed for Rochester so, uh, take precautions"