Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

https://twitter.com/micahcohen/status/1426238324008701953?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

i'm also edging

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
I think a day is a bit much for Arf, that's time he could spend trolling Games and that's a worthy investment.

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

ramp the probes until he's eating a month imo

tiberion02
Mar 26, 2007

People tend to make the common mistake of believing that a situation will last forever.
lmfao - nice

"Working hard! Thank You."

Andorra
Dec 12, 2012

zegermans posted:

i'm also edging

Do not come. Do not come.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

lmao

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

lol at the people in the comments blaming this on the media being too mean to joe

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

zegermans posted:

It's like 2 clicks to get rid of annoying person for 6 hours, it's not trying to solve global class struggle

please 2 click zegermans im begging you

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Rubellavator posted:

ramp the probes until he's eating a month imo

it will never stop being funny he makes nerds like this seethe so much lol

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

a Loving Dog posted:

please 2 click zegermans im begging you
Maybe... how do you pronounce zegermans

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

i can't pronounce it any other way than you posted hte other day. you have fedex arrowed me in the knee with regards to the pronunciation of ze germans

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYdIXRTBXLo

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

a Loving Dog posted:

i can't pronounce it any other way than you posted hte other day. you have fedex arrowed me in the knee with regards to the pronunciation of ze germans

:evilbuddy:

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC
https://twitter.com/sgrubermiller/status/1426251583382343689?s=20

lol

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

zeg ermans

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Remember the hilarious comedic timing in the video in which the Dem party sign fell off the podium?

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

what the gently caress

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Judakel posted:

zeg ermans

thin ice! thin ice!!

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

a Loving Dog posted:

the longer you probe him for the funnier it becomes tho

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

thinking about an old ted rall comic where he was confused as hell by afghan people on his trip saying nice things about the soviets because they built like roads and schools and stuff when he asks how they can say those things when they fought a war with the soviets they just said oh well they invaded our country of course we had to drive them out it wasnt personal

trying to visualize anyone in afghanistan saying anything like that about the united states today and nope just dont have the imagination for it

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

a Loving Dog posted:

truly the height of comedy

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Flavius Aetass posted:

truly the height of comedy

lmfao shut the gently caress up pedophile

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
REKT

eviltastic
Feb 8, 2004

Fan of Britches

This is funny but not all that weird, given the common cause that Iowa and NH Dems have in trying to fend off the national party exerting more control. Tom Perez was openly trashing their always-go-first status even before the Nevada caucus (while also setting himself up for a run for governor of Maryland).

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

a Loving Dog posted:

Does President Biden, prominent member of the Democrat party, post here?

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

a Loving Dog posted:

Specific accusations against users of being a pedophile are still against the rules, if you have actual evidence I recommend you PM someone or drop it

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Specific accusations against users of being a pedophile are still against the rules, if you have actual evidence I recommend you PM someone or drop it

someone post about the chipmunk thing so he can defend it again, that will be my proof

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

probate me if you want or whatever but that fucker should be perma'd and i'm going to remind him of why every time i see him post his stupid poo poo

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

:ok:

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

you'll have to ask someone else about the size of her cans

a Loving Dog posted:

probate me if you want or whatever but that fucker should be perma'd and i'm going to remind him of why every time i see him post his stupid poo poo

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

I have the proof right here

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

can we still make fun of this post, or do we have to pm it to you first?

Flavius Aetass posted:

not really interested in staying on a site where roth and fluffdaddy stupidly nod as the most toxic posters make disgusting accusations about people who have been with us for years

it's really not okay to allow some lunatic mob to call someone a pedophile for posting a loving :nws: twitter meme as a joke

wrt the permabans, etc. sorry you think the subject matter they're talking about is reprehensible. they do too. they're not the ones who brought it up in the first place, dipshit

most people just want to move on i suppose but it's too much for me, and if you don't stick up for people being unfairly maligned you are a straight up coward and that's just the way it is

admins have enabled the most intentionally destructive posters on this site to bay for blood regularly and get results, so i'm sure someone who supported them this time will be next on the chopping block, but i don't care to be around to see it

(USER WAS AUTOBANNED FOR THIS POST)

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Nanomashoes posted:

Trabisnikof posted:

can we still make fun of this post, or do we have to pm it to you first?
lmao

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

zegermans posted:

It's like 2 clicks to get rid of annoying person for 6 hours, it's not trying to solve global class struggle

lmao

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

you'll have to ask someone else about the size of her cans

Nanomashoes posted:

Cool Twitter account

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

a Loving Dog posted:

ok this probe actually sucks rear end though lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/spccohen/status/1426276425213087748