Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
Also… just a fantastic panel right here. This may be the most determined I’ve seen her since the relay race

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Julius CSAR posted:

Also… just a fantastic panel right here. This may be the most determined I’ve seen her since the relay race

Return of the Owlcat ears!

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin
new chapter. Old student president remains very powerful

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
Itan Private HS seems pretty fun

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Chapter 316: In which White Day is celebrated

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY

Finally the Emo Phillips anime I've always wanted.

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

All is for the best, in this, the best of all possible worlds
Their classmates being all-in on Komi/Tadano is just the best. Sad that they're about to change classes again.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Mudafukin white day with all these happy couples

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY
New trailer for the anime, 10/6 start date.
https://youtu.be/uL8pgZ4vsfY

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
I’m hype

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY
New chapter up! An exciting aquarium date!
https://catmanga.org/series/komi/317

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

Holy poo poo, that chapter is in the running for one of the best in the series.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
The title page was perfect.

Wittgen
Oct 13, 2012

We have decided to decline your offer of a butt kicking.
The Komis are such a fun bunch of characters.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
What a date, my word

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

SpacePig posted:

New chapter up! An exciting aquarium date!
https://catmanga.org/series/komi/317

[Rays] :3:

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
drat, a date with Komi-dad. We should all be so lucky.

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.
Having finally gotten around to catching up since mangadex went down earlier this year...

Congratulations to Manbagi, Tadano and Komi for finally getting their relationship sorted out.
Yamai remains the worst girl.
Hitomi remains the second worst girl.

This concludes my TED talk. I will not be taking questions.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY

W.T. Fits posted:

Hitomi remains the second worst girl.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
I guess someone has to be? So long as we're clear that everyone other than Yamai is closer to 'best girl' than 'worst girl'.

theGrooseofLegend
Dec 29, 2013
The gap between worst and 2nd worst is a canyon

MikeSevigny
Aug 6, 2002

Habs 2006: Cristobal Persuasion
Yamai is fine. You guys are like the 4chan posters who won’t stop complaining about the way the author draws Manbagi’s eyes these days. You’re all going to have aneurysms when the anime starts and you have to watch OG Yamai again, before she made friends and joined a band and mellowed out.

Meanwhile the broader anime audience will be too busy flipping out over early-series Horny Najimi to care about anyone else.

Alacron
Feb 15, 2007

-->Have tearful reunion with your son
-->Eh
Fun Shoe
Yamai is best worst girl.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

The most hosed up thing about Yamai is that now I have to reconfigure my mental image of her to have brown hair because of the anime when I always thought she was blonde before.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
yamai is not fine and she never mellowed out. she realized she couldn't get away with confining and presumably murdering tadano, is all.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY
All Yamai did was learn how to control herself. She still has her schemes to molest and sniff and peep Komi, she just does them more subtlely.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

MikeSevigny posted:

Yamai is fine. You guys are like the 4chan posters who won’t stop complaining about the way the author draws Manbagi’s eyes these days. You’re all going to have aneurysms when the anime starts and you have to watch OG Yamai again, before she made friends and joined a band and mellowed out.
no

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
the school festival arc demonstrated that yamai could almost be a tolerable person with friends of her own, except she still stalks and sexually harasses komi and will gladly drop all the band stuff to do so.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY
New chapter up just in time for my lunch break.
Fashion show at lunch!
https://catmanga.org/series/komi/318

Poltergrift
Feb 16, 2014

"When I grow up, I'm gonna be a proper swordsman. One with clothes."
DRAGON STYLE finds its way into komi from kaguya-sama

Inflammatory
Apr 22, 2014

MikeSevigny posted:

Meanwhile the broader anime audience will be too busy flipping out over early-series Horny Najimi to care about anyone else.

i'm kinda wondering if the anime will turn down some of the early series weirdness, like horny najimi in particular.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

I like the demon horn hat

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY
New chapter is up. As usual, much too cute.
https://catmanga.org/series/komi/319

Balache404
Aug 2, 2018

May these two goobers never stop being goobers.

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
They’re gonna kill Emo-sama

MJP
Jun 17, 2007

Are you looking at me Senpai?

Grimey Drawer
Does Japan really think that socks with sandals are a good idea or is there a very elaborate joke I missed out on?

Doctor Isosceles
Oct 18, 2012

MJP posted:

Does Japan really think that socks with sandals are a good idea or is there a very elaborate joke I missed out on?

You'll see that quite often in Japan since it's often customary to remove your shoes in the genkan or vestibule of certain establishments (and definitely if you are going to someone's house) . Going barefoot in a house not your own is considered poor manners, and the presence of guest slippers isn't a given so sock wearing ( or carrying a clean pair of socks or slippers with you) is pretty prevalent. Considering how timid Komi's character is, she's totally the type to wear socks with sandals.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

[ Be still, my beating heart ]

Redditor posted:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Grouchio fucked around with this message at 19:48 on Sep 7, 2021

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

All is for the best, in this, the best of all possible worlds
:sbahj: That is the GOOD STUFF.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crasical
Apr 22, 2014

GG!*
*GET GOOD

Reading this while yelling KISS! KISS! KISS! KISS! KISS! KISS! KISS! KISS! KISS! .