Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Good to see that they caught my reunion with whoever that Heat / Dolfins fan was that had the worst Tannehill opinions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Wilson should just throw the ball instead of getting sacked Corey is open

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO

Amy Pole Her posted:

Good to see that they caught my reunion with whoever that Heat / Dolfins fan was that had the worst Tannehill opinions

AAADolfan? Whatever happened to him?

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

I assume that's the end of his Jets career.
https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1428439906754482181

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

tarbrush posted:

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

tarbrush posted:

I don’t like the Miami Heat how dare you

He lived in Chicago. Zone or something

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Hot pants zone or smth

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
AAADolfan died because someone threw away the plastic 6 pack rings without cutting them. Rip

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

What an awful day, gently caress.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Haven't seen much Patriots news from today, not helped by every related search being inundated with stuff about that pickup driving bomb threat guy in DC today.

Can my team please change their name to the Teamen or BOSTON STRONG or something?

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Kalli posted:

Haven't seen much Patriots news from today, not helped by every related search being inundated with stuff about that pickup driving bomb threat guy in DC today.

Got a game tonight at 7:30!

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Ehud posted:

Got a game tonight at 7:30!

Yeah, I'm stoked to watch the first half and then half listen to a stream of the second half while playing vidya games.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
There is no patriot i really hate enough anymore that them getting hurt tonight would make me feel any better...

sad

mcmagic fucked around with this message at 21:12 on Aug 19, 2021

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Derek Fcking Carr posted:

AAADolfan died because someone threw away the plastic 6 pack rings without cutting them. Rip

Snorted the plastic rings before drowning from what a gabby grouper told me

t a s t e posted:

Hot pants zone or smth

That’s it! Good memory

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO
Pantsfreezone!

Apologies Dolfan

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

mcmagic posted:

There is no patriot i really hate enough anymore that them getting hurt tonight would make me feel any better...

sad

Just cheer for Mac Jones to be really bad.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Patriots truly are a lovable group of classy underdogs again.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
So apparently this guy was mainly referring to the OL. It was ugly.

So that’s two teams destroying this lovely OL.

https://twitter.com/falcfans/status...-miami-dolphins

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

:pray:

https://twitter.com/ProFootballTalk/status/1428450748141080587?s=20

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

https://twitter.com/BrianCoz/status/1428458884428181509?s=20

Sorry jets bros

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Mike White will probably be the starter by week 3 with the way this is going.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Man, that's loving brutal. CJ Mosley was what 2 years ago right?

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
gently caress that’s rough. Poor guy

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

For real

https://twitter.com/papapishu/status/746803108949409793?s=21

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

He's also on the cap for 15 million dollars next year and the chances of him being an impactful player are pretty much nil.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

You should blame Douglas for his cap mismanagement.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Diva Cupcake posted:

You should blame Douglas for his cap mismanagement.

It doesn't seem to matter if he makes good or bad moves, they are hosed either way.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Forgot it was Mac Jones time tonight. I hereby declare that Mac will have a turnover before he has a touchdown.

The Piper
Feb 18, 2007

Step right up and greet the Mets
Time to mentally revert back from "hopeful to see progress and a .500 Jets season" to "I hope they lose all their close games so they get a high draft pick"

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

I wonder if I get my Lawson over 8 sacks prop bet back LOL

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS
poo poo, that sucks Jets bros. Especially since it generally takes a while for players to bounce back from an Achilles tear. :sigh:
Lawson seems like a good dude too.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

I actually thought the Jets could push for like eight wins this season a few weeks ago. I liked the Saleh hire, I think Wilson will be good, they have NFL caliber receivers now, and it seemed like they shored up their offensive line.

Getting tougher to see it now.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Nah man, they’re gonna blow some asses out.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

The Jets will get surprise victories in their close games and finish the season with 5 wins, which because of some bizarre tiebreakers will somehow land them outside the top 10 picks in the first round.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

They will then draft a can't miss, generational defensive tackle that they were stunned slipped to them.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World
Is it funnier if Mac Jones just busts, or if he's mediocre but keeps giving flashes of false hope and the Pats just never matter for 8-10 years?

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

It’s funnier if he’s Daniel Jonesian and the Pats keep him around for 5 years.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

sirtommygunn posted:

The Jets will get surprise victories in their close games and finish the season with 5 wins, which because of some bizarre tiebreakers will somehow land them outside the top 10 picks in the first round.

Ah, the Raider Special

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

If I had the opportunity to guarantee Jones would be a Carr or Dalton level QB in both skill and success for the next 7 years I'd take it.

The truly karmic outcome, though, would be Jones kicking off an endless cycle of drafting a QB, convincing yourself he shows promise despite underperforming in his first two years, then kicking him to the curb after year 3 and drafting anew. Patriots fans don't know what it's like to have the type of season where you have to talk yourself into believing the obviously lovely player might make the leap in his third season while the rest of the league laughs at you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

But all those words aside, Cam Newton Week One starter is already really funny and I should cherish it while it lasts.