Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

Fleetwood posted:

Pete had strapped the President into a chair, showing him slides projected onto a wall inside the cavernous, dark room. The frames showed mineral maps of Afghanistan. Copper, cobalt, zinc, silver, lithium.... The slideshow paused for a moment and Joe heard rustling behind him. The contrast of the projected light and the darkness around the screen made Joe squint. The President tried to look away, but a set of sharpened metal calipers was holding his skull in place. Panic flooded his consciousness. Joe gritted his teeth and closed his eyes. He sensed a shadow pass his shut eyelids and when he opened them, Pete was there, turned away, a layered version of the mineral maps tattooed across his back. Pete stood such that the design on his back aligned with the projection.

"Oh, my dear God, Jesus, Lord," Joe said.

Pete made the muscles on his back flex and seem to expand as he filled his lungs with the sour, humid air of the room. The cocktail of drugs in Joe's system made the colorful maps ripple and shimmer across the Secretary's back. Grinning, he looked back over his shoulder.

"Do you want to know what I am?" Pete said.

"Know? You're crazy, Jack– that's what you are."

"Do you see?" Pete repeated.

Joe groaned and then forced himself to peer ahead. This time Joe did look at the tattoo– really saw it, and noticed the difference between it and the projection. In each spot where a mineral deposit was located on both the projection and the tattoo, Pete also had styled himself with tiny paw prints. Pete moved away and the slideshow continued

To be tied up by Butt... :luckyducky:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

Barnum Brown Shoes
Jan 29, 2013

Excelzior posted:

counterpoint :

gently caress is this

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Barnum Brown Shoes posted:

gently caress is this

Spam musubi

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

gently caress is this

Musubi, spam on a rice ball tied together with seaweed. It is delicious, a comfort food like an island pb&j sandwich

Gulping Again
Mar 10, 2007

Raskolnikov38 posted:

just choosing the worst possible decision every time because you can't just say "we hosed up and a tiny angry man who yells retard has spent 6 months owning us repeatedly"

Gulping Again
Mar 10, 2007

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!! posted:

we do not ban/unban based on the popularity of users. please ignore the holocaust denier who we unbanned because we liked his posts elsewhere.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Smythe posted:

u bring qcs to here also? is there no decency in this world?

CSPAM mods don't wanna post words in QCS. Even after you brought out the cool heads and overflow chairs. Hoping they post here, in the forum that they moderate and sometimes look at I guess.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Who actually thinks Larry posts differently in CSPAM compared to anywhere else, lol.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

your tax dollars at work!

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Admins: "please don't make us do stuff uwu"

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

jesus loving christ thats too many friedman units

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Probably Magic posted:

Who actually thinks Larry posts differently in CSPAM compared to anywhere else, lol.

Dude is a chill Path of Exile button clicker. Posts way different when talking about chaos orbs and stash tabs than when he talks Flavius and FUCKDAMODS

GIRL BRAINS
Sep 5, 2011

The gods are small birds

KirbyKhan posted:

Musubi, spam on a rice ball tied together with seaweed. It is delicious, a comfort food like an island pb&j sandwich

They have this around the austin area in minnesota poo poo is king

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

beyond parody

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

Buck Wildman posted:

beyond parody

:d2a:

Syncopation
Feb 21, 2020

gently caress is this

spam musubi is so insanely popular this is like not recognizing a sandwich or something wtf

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

https://twitter.com/Snowden/status/1428485682536853512?s=19

A lot going on in this one.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Free flighty

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Free Snowden and Larry

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

wait why was larry forumbanned for a thread in qcs

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

wait why was larry forumbanned for a thread in qcs

The thread was here

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

where's the moustache tag

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
If you aren't familiar with Hawai`i and don't live near Austin, MN, you could be forgiven for not knowing what a spam musubi is.

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Judakel posted:

The thread was here

ah ok, i mustve missed that. anyways, let him post

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Tubgoat posted:

If you aren't familiar with Hawai`i and don't live near Austin, MN, you could be forgiven for not knowing what a spam musubi is.

Hawaiian BBQ places tend to have it and they’re pretty widespread these days

I mean maybe if you’re in Boise or something you can be forgiven but lmao at Austin/Hawaii

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Do you have to pay for the seats on the outside of the plane?

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Freedom isn't free

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

ive known this is true for us citizens for a while but its really ghoulish if they make fuckin refugees do it, jesus

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

america truly is the great satan folks

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

1) sign up for loan
2) get flown out
3) immediately declare bankruptcy

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
in the pipe, 5 by 5 (your loan is for 5,500 for your evacuation flight)

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Kaedric posted:

free willa imo, ramped for making a funny joke

Jimong5
Oct 3, 2005

If history is to change, let it change! If the world is to be destroyed, so be it! If my fate is to be destroyed... I must simply laugh!!
Grimey Drawer

Raskolnikov38 posted:

idiots completely out of touch with the userbase: i know we'll forum ban the poster who is known to ignore dumbass mod rules and make sure theres a free larry thread every 30 days instead of just banning the pedo adjacent ex-mod. we are v. smart

CSPAM mods get their way on this unless its the other thing CSPAM mods say that they want, we won't address that. Also the decision was made, no we won't say by who.

Lowtax gave Forums administration a huge gift because he was absolutely an absentee owner, meaning that the people in charge here were responsible for all the unforced errors to the point that Lowtax got out of his hole to throw a bunch of poo poo around. And then did some stuff that justified getting him the gently caress out, but everything hosed up about the forums before that point could be pinned on him too.

And then the people that kept running the place remained largely unchanged and changed very little about the way they run things lol.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Kaedric posted:

free willa imo, ramped for making a funny joke

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

some ferengi rear end bullshit, gently caress this country

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
i am fine with contractors paying, i am not ok with refugees paying.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Justin Tyme posted:

some ferengi rear end bullshit, gently caress this country

the US doesn’t actually provide any free consular or other services overseas, you have to pay for everything. this is pretty unique, just like how the US taxes all of its citizens even if they do not reside, or or otherwise interact with the US in any way

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

hobbesmaster posted:

the US doesn’t actually provide any free consular or other services overseas, you have to pay for everything. this is pretty unique, just like how the US taxes all of its citizens even if they do not reside, or or otherwise interact with the US in any way

aha but that's the trick, everyone interacts with the US... by force!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
one of the coolest things you can do is default on a loan