Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

wait hbags problem is something more than tls, right? there's no way that's the problem

PING

PONG

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

Achmed Jones posted:

wait hbags problem is something more than tls, right? there's no way that's the problem

PING

PONG

i may be a moron but im not a MORON

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

countdown to hbag saying they’ve already read it

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

lol gently caress

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

The Fool posted:

countdown to hbag saying they’ve already read it

countdown to you making a good post

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=626pNZB8xXE

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

dang, some spicy poo poo going on in here.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
i love it when some dumb rear end in a top hat from the letting agency gets salty with me about arranging viewings for selling the apartment i live in motherfucker you are actively working to make me homeless be lucky i’m responding to you at all

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

c weekend s: bc bud, bushmills, and 1970s cinema

happy weekend yospos

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
219am in figgielands prime and secondus

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

bob dobbs is dead posted:

219am in figgielands prime and secondus

owen wilson saying wow gif

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Kazinsal posted:

c weekend s: bc bud, bushmills, and 1970s cinema

happy weekend yospos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjVzGYZLhvo

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

John Jameson was also the great grandfather of inventor Guglielmo Marconi.[16] :monocle:

c tv s: on rewatching "king of the hill", i realize that hank was a huge rear end in a top hat. i had thought he was just "traditional"

also, bill is super-depressing

prefect fucked around with this message at 13:12 on Aug 21, 2021

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
every goon think they’re boomhauer or dale but is actually bill

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

bump_fn posted:

even though he's depressing, it's always great to hear jimmy james's voice :allears:

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

bump_fn posted:

every goon think they’re boomhauer or dale but is actually kahn

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

pictured: voice of khan

(it's always weird to see voice actors doing full-body acting)

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

bump_fn posted:

hbag is bobby
beep, despite being hbag’s dad, is somehow also bobby

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

jesus WEP posted:

hbag is bobby

dammit beepy

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

prefect posted:

pictured: voice of khan

(it's always weird to see voice actors doing full-body acting)
yeah every once in a while i remember toby huss did kahn and lol

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

koth rules

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

kids on the hill

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
i think this is pretty cool
https://twitter.com/ginblossoms/status/1429137594781257732

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

i thought they didn't want to take advice from fools?!

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

jesus WEP posted:

hbag is bobby

Captain Foo posted:

dammit beepy

that hbag ain’t right

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
ellie's gotta be luanne then

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Kenny Logins posted:

i thought they didn't want to take advice from fools?!

:monocle:

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

I've been watching king of the hill for the first time. really great poo poo. also I'm boomhauer but in his story about how the fire hall burned down.

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

bump_fn posted:

I'm more of a Luanne

Jonny 290 posted:

ellie's gotta be luanne then
😎
👉👉

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

Don't you just hate when you wind up in a store with people who are in a socioeconomic class that is pretty obviously about two levels lower than your own?

CPColin posted:

I thought I was getting stood up on a first date once and texted, "Hey, are you still coming?" and it turned out she'd accidentally let her roommate's cat out and was running around the neighborhood trying to find it. She eventually did show up like an hour late.

Then she spent the night the next night and peed my whole entire bed.

nice humblebrag

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.
It was a whirlwind of a week, dating a 21-year-old as I turned 28.

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

play 21yo games, win 21yo prizes

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

Don't you just hate when you wind up in a store with people who are in a socioeconomic class that is pretty obviously about two levels lower than your own?

Sagebrush posted:

jet fighter airplanes are an enormous waste of money and also one of the coolest wastes of money on the planet.

I know anime is haraam in yospos but Macross is basically a big love letter to (1) jet fighter airplanes and (2) pop music so anyone at all interested in the medium and either of those two things should watch the original series

just got to the part where the Zentradi main fleet folds to Earth, all 4,725,122 ships, to get rid of it and any of the Zentradi who are already there because they’ve been contaminated by “culture”

Jonny 290 should really watch it, someone even posted the entire thing to YouTube

eschaton fucked around with this message at 02:02 on Aug 22, 2021

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

also hbag and anyone else who wants to know where SDF got their name from should watch Macross

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

eschaton posted:

also hbag and anyone else who wants to know where SDF got their name from should watch Macross

i am well aware of where SDF got their name from, i did read their wikipedia page

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

hbag posted:

i am well aware of where SDF got their name from, i did read their wikipedia page

bah, you’re just aware, you don’t know

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

eschaton posted:

I know anime is haraam in yospos but Macross is basically a big love letter to (1) jet fighter airplanes and (2) pop music so anyone at all interested in the medium and either of those two things should watch the original series

just got to the part where the Zentradi main fleet folds to Earth, all 4,725,122 ships, to get rid of it and any of the Zentradi who are already there because they’ve been contaminated by “culture”

Jonny290 should really watch it, someone even posted the entire thing to YouTube

Thanks, but I don't watch that sort of thing any more. The cops have spoken.

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

Kazinsal posted:

so much gun it has enough recoil to produce noticeable reverse thrust

also the plane can basically be missing two thirds of its components and still successfully land. absolute miracle of engineering.

I’m honestly surprised that Russia and China and Brazil etc. aren’t just churning out clones by the thousand

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
I got my fishing license today