Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Viridiant
Nov 7, 2009

Big PP Energy
This very serious council meeting is going just great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
Uh oh they need to learn not to trust chat about volume levels

Thundarr
Dec 24, 2002

What is probably a 100% impromptu ventriloquist act

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
"whaddya gonna do about it m8" - Space itself

Kata-Haro
Oct 21, 2010

I'm pretty sure this is how council meetings actually work

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

"Mei do you remember anything?"

"About what?"

"....moving on!"

:allears:

Shadowlyger
Nov 5, 2009

ElvUI super fan at your service!

Ask me any and all questions about UI customization via PM
"Shall we move to the cutting board?"

Chat: Rushia?

Kata-Haro
Oct 21, 2010

Haha you thought we were done with these nonsense videos?

Talorat
Sep 18, 2007

Hahaha! Aw come on, I can't tell you everything right away! That would make for a boring story, don't you think?
I wonder if Cover is forcing them to replay these videos. No no, we're pretty sure everyone just didn't get it the first time, you guys should explain how deep it is to them.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
I'm glad this segment is them being just as confused by the teasers as everyone else

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

Alright time to unwrap all the dumb lore that will be forgotten about entirely in a month as they settle in.

Thundarr
Dec 24, 2002

They just proved Santa is behind everything

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!
Ceres with the deep lore.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Triple H you say? On the eve + 1 of our Summer Slam?

Wudz
Aug 19, 2005

*LATEST FAD
I enjoy the dumb lore, the videos look cool

Asterite34
May 19, 2009

I'm pretty sure at this point they intentionally made the lore really overwrought and kinda pretentious just so the talent could take the piss out of it

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

???????

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Rrat is council president because they all get one vote and can't vote for themselves.
So they all voted for Rrat as joke.
Rrat voted for herself anyway.

Wudz
Aug 19, 2005

*LATEST FAD
Vtuber Thread Gen 2 - Sorry I'm burping right now
Vtuber Thread Gen 2 - it's just cheeto magic

Wudz fucked around with this message at 02:31 on Aug 23, 2021

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
orb

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!
Cheeto dust based magic.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

CUBE

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Reject humanity. Become birby.

Kata-Haro
Oct 21, 2010

Dang Mumei is still so nervous. It's cute as hell.

Viridiant
Nov 7, 2009

Big PP Energy
Can't believe the secret upcoming Santa Hololiver has been revealed this early.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

I like how Mumei can’t remember if she’s supposed to be civ or a guardian of it.

Mazerunner
Apr 22, 2010

Good Hunter, what... what is this post?
cheeto based magic is why rat is leader

Thundarr
Dec 24, 2002

Mumei is just not powerful enough to deflect the bullying back at Fauna.

Gearhead
Feb 13, 2007
The Metroid of Humor
There's a certain admiration I have for dedication to a gimmick.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Gearhead posted:

There's a certain admiration I have for dedication to a gimmick.

I'm not sure it's a gimmick.

Fat and Useless
Sep 3, 2011

Not Thin and Useful

I'll gladly eat a probe for this if it's importing drama but Julias is doing their damnedest to defend the thread in QCS right now and you all should probably give input as it concerns the thread and the posters within.

I really think the best solution is to ban lewd topics as this is the source of alot of the strife and I commented it as much to the IK earlier in the week. Nothing would be lost by not talking about boobs.

Fat and Useless fucked around with this message at 02:40 on Aug 23, 2021

motoh
Oct 16, 2012

The clack of a light autocannon going off is just how you know everything's alright.

Fat and Useless posted:

I'll gladly eat a probe for this if it's importing drama but Julias is doing their damnedest to defend the thread in QCS right now and you all should probably give input as it concerns the thread and the posters within.

I feel no need to post in the fyad cudgel subforum, nor should you.

Mazed
Oct 23, 2010

:blizz:

Kronii's got this special quality to her.

The quality where, if I were answering customer support calls and she came on the line, I'd know poo poo was about to get real.

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

if the fate of this thread can only be determined by posting at people who think every single anime character is 9 years old then there's almost certainly not much hope

also this collab is a real unfortunate momentum killer. there's just not enough meat on these incomprehensible but pretty videos to really riff off of

EDIT: also, tbh, pretty wild to tell us all to post in a thread you yourself did not post in as far as i can tell

Patware fucked around with this message at 02:44 on Aug 23, 2021

Talorat
Sep 18, 2007

Hahaha! Aw come on, I can't tell you everything right away! That would make for a boring story, don't you think?

Fat and Useless posted:

Yeah nah man, I don't frankly give a poo poo what other folks on the forum think about us or this thread.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Why would I ever want to post in the worst subforum on the site?

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Fat and Useless posted:

I really think the best solution is to ban lewd topics as this is the source of alot of the strife and I commented it as much to the IK earlier in the week. Nothing would be lost by not talking about boobs.

Nah, it's not a hill people should go dying on. I appreciate the sentiment though. I'll likely be rebooting the thread with more clear rules in the OP and more stringent enforcement of those rules. I know this won't make everyone happy, either here on in QCS, but I do think ultimately it'll lead to a healthier thread.

Zeron
Oct 23, 2010

Fat and Useless posted:

No. Engaging with people like that gains you nothing when they are actively lying, making stuff up, and ignoring all possible context.

Second, also no. That would ban posting Ollie entirely, and also many other Vtubers. Nothing talked about in this thread is outside the bounds of what the Vtubers themselves set (except for people who are, in fact, violating the rules of the thread).

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Waffleman_ posted:

Why would I ever want to post in the worst subforum on the site?

But you post in Games quite a bit!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Floor is lava
May 14, 2007

Fallen Rib

Fat and Useless posted:

motoh posted:

I feel no need to post in the fyad cudgel subforum, nor should you.

Every form of media has some weird poo poo in it. Just try to avoid it if possible.