Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Listen, I don't care about what is posted in here, except the horny gross poo poo has to stop. I don't want to read 138 pages of post, but its okay to post about VTubers without talking about their Vboobs, VFeet and other Vbodyparts. Don't horny post. Thank you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vizuyos
Jun 17, 2020

Thank U for reading

If you hated it...
FUCK U and never come back

Fat and Useless posted:

I'll gladly eat a probe for this if it's importing drama but Julias is doing their damnedest to defend the thread in QCS right now and you all should probably give input as it concerns the thread and the posters within.

I really think the best solution is to ban lewd topics as this is the source of alot of the strife and I commented it as much to the IK earlier in the week. Nothing would be lost by not talking about boobs.

or maybe instead of going to war with people googling up the worst poo poo they can find, we could post more about cool and creative uses of the technology, or non-standard avatar styles, or the tons of indie vtubers who aren't sexualized at all

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

kirbysuperstar posted:

But you post in Games quite a bit!

Ey!

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!

Fat and Useless posted:

I'll gladly eat a probe for this if it's importing drama but Julias is doing their damnedest to defend the thread in QCS right now and you all should probably give input as it concerns the thread and the posters within.

I really think the best solution is to ban lewd topics as this is the source of alot of the strife and I commented it as much to the IK earlier in the week. Nothing would be lost by not talking about boobs.

Why would anyone engage with a troll subforum like QCS? Their "concerns" are nothing more than excuses to troll people they don't like. :laffo:

Fat and Useless
Sep 3, 2011

Not Thin and Useful

Julias posted:

Nah, it's not a hill people should go dying on. I appreciate the sentiment though. I'll likely be rebooting the thread with more clear rules in the OP and more stringent enforcement of those rules. I know this won't make everyone happy, either here on in QCS, but I do think ultimately it'll lead to a healthier thread.

I just feel bad, you tried and Ibblebibble listened to what I said and I know the thread can be good if it tried.

What a downer.

Fat and Useless fucked around with this message at 02:50 on Aug 23, 2021

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

:ocelot:

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

The QCS thread was made entirely in bad faith to amuse some pink forum posters and is just an extension of Lowtax-era forum helldumpery, proving that nothing has actually materially changed since the hands changed to Jeffrey. Just ignore the grey FYAD.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

https://twitter.com/SentientLine/status/1429604991002562567?s=20

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

I agree that the horny levels have been getting way too uncomfortable lately, but also the people most vocal in that thread probably wouldn't stop until all of ADTRW was shitcanned if given the opportunity.

Just post about the content and enjoy the other side of it in private if you must.

Talorat
Sep 18, 2007

Hahaha! Aw come on, I can't tell you everything right away! That would make for a boring story, don't you think?
Honestly I get that this is apparently an unpopular opinion but I think this thread is already fine. Everyone seems to be behaving fine.

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??
I hopped over to QCS to maybe consider defending us but no one attacking us in here is remotely acting in good faith. It's concern trolling and puritan lies all the way down.

Fluffdaddy posted:

Listen, I don't care about what is posted in here, except the horny gross poo poo has to stop. I don't want to read 138 pages of post, but its okay to post about VTubers without talking about their Vboobs, VFeet and other Vbodyparts. Don't horny post. Thank you.

Literally everyone posting about the feet has been a driveby sniper who got probed for it. Sorry you're mad about made up stuff you know nothing about.

Talorat posted:

Honestly I get that this is apparently an unpopular opinion but I think this thread is already fine. Everyone seems to be behaving fine.

:yeah: I like it here

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Bloody Pom posted:

I agree that the horny levels have been getting way too uncomfortable lately, but also the people most vocal in that thread probably wouldn't stop until all of ADTRW was shitcanned if given the opportunity.

Just post about the content and enjoy the other side of it in private if you must.

What horny levels? Point to them! Don't put words in my mouth!

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

No change to rules is going to stop people who still wish it was 2010 on these forums from making GBS threads up the thread every few days. Also

gnome7 posted:

Literally everyone posting about the feet has been a driveby sniper who got probed for it. Sorry you're mad about made up stuff you know nothing about.

Mazed
Oct 23, 2010

:blizz:

Glancing through that thread, it's pretty obviously in bad faith.

Glancing through this thread, it seems like the creeps, drive-by or otherwise, are in fact getting six'd consistently.

Basically:

Zeron posted:

Engaging with people like that gains you nothing when they are actively lying, making stuff up, and ignoring all possible context.

This thread is fine.

Fat and Useless
Sep 3, 2011

Not Thin and Useful

Right anyway, lol at the funny rrat.

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

Pollyanna posted:

What horny levels? Point to them! Don't put words in my mouth!

Wasn't referring to anyone in particular, and upon thinking on it more yeah, most of the creepyposting was drivebys by weirdos. Gonna walk back my last statement and keep enjoying this rat.

Vizuyos
Jun 17, 2020

Thank U for reading

If you hated it...

Fluffdaddy posted:

Sounds good, as long as we can also remove the people who come in here to driveby shitpost about how much they want to jerk off to vtubers

Kata-Haro
Oct 21, 2010

Day 1 merch

Zeron
Oct 23, 2010

Fluffdaddy posted:

So ban discussing Vtubers entirely? I guess you can. These are all things that Vtubers themselves post and talk about because they are in a setting that allows them to express themselves and not hold to bizarre puritanical standards. The only people who go outside the bounds that the Vtubers themselves have set are generally people coming from outside the thread to shitpost.

It may surprise you, but there are in fact several Vtubers in this thread itself.

It sucks that you feel that way when you haven't actually researched anything about what you are talking about, but that is your prerogative. It's certainly nothing new.

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

There are some quotes from this very stream that if I quoted here would get posted in the QCS thread as example of our "Degeneracy" lol

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!

Fluffdaddy posted:

The gently caress are you actually talking about? Every time that poo poo happens it's loving drivebys making GBS threads up the thread. Stop blaming us for other forums trolls. gently caress.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Bloody Pom posted:

Wasn't referring to anyone in particular, and upon thinking on it more yeah, most of the creepyposting was drivebys by weirdos. Gonna walk back my last statement.

Are you kidding me? Does nobody actually try and understand anything before they say something about it?

Asterite34
May 19, 2009

Pollyanna posted:

Are you kidding me? Does nobody actually try and understand anything before they say something about it?

That's not how you score Internet PointsTM, friend

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

gnome7 posted:

I just probed someone who has a gazillion posts in this thread sharing twitter pictures of VTubers feet.

You don't have to defend gross poo poo and die on gross poo poo hills because you like a thread or are a fan of something. Its okay for someone to say thats gross and for you to say yea, that is gross but its got nothing to do with me so I keep it moving.

I am not mad, I just don't like horny and gross stuff about other people, vtubers, pro wrestlers, actresses and actors, or whomever. Its inappropriate and not welcome here. No one wants to know what a goon wants to gently caress.

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

Look, I made a mistake. This is me apologizing for that mistake. For what it's worth I agree that the QCS thread is bad-faith bullshit. I've followed this thread since the beginning, but it moves fast and my memory is probably worse than Mei's. Feel free to slap me with a sixer for being a reactionary dumbass and buying into the lies.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Fluffdaddy posted:

I just probed someone who has a gazillion posts in this thread sharing twitter pictures of VTubers feet.

You don't have to defend gross poo poo and die on gross poo poo hills because you like a thread or are a fan of something. Its okay for someone to say thats gross and for you to say yea, that is gross but its got nothing to do with me so I keep it moving.

I am not mad, I just don't like horny and gross stuff about other people, vtubers, pro wrestlers, actresses and actors, or whomever. Its inappropriate and not welcome here. No one wants to know what a goon wants to gently caress.

I don't like that poo poo either! I wish I could punch people like that in the face! Why are you lumping me in with them!?

Mazed
Oct 23, 2010

The world is cruel and all existence is dark, dreadful, and doomed.

And so, women from across the globe, of myriad nations and cultures, joining together to do improvised anime girl kayfabe on internet streams, is good.

Vtubers are good.

Wudz
Aug 19, 2005

*LATEST FAD

Pollyanna posted:

The QCS thread was made entirely in bad faith to amuse some pink forum posters and is just an extension of Lowtax-era forum helldumpery, proving that nothing has actually materially changed since the hands changed to Jeffrey. Just ignore the grey FYAD.

shocking that fyad and pyf and QCS posters are posting in bad faith

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Zeron posted:

So ban discussing Vtubers entirely? I guess you can. These are all things that Vtubers themselves post and talk about because they are in a setting that allows them to express themselves and not hold to bizarre puritanical standards. The only people who go outside the bounds that the Vtubers themselves have set are generally people coming from outside the thread to shitpost.

It may surprise you, but there are in fact several Vtubers in this thread itself.

It sucks that you feel that way when you haven't actually researched anything about what you are talking about, but that is your prerogative. It's certainly nothing new.

If the Vtubers are horny on main and their avatars look like children, then yea they have no place on something awful.

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

my only defense against any of the recent probes is that brunom was making that post as an ill-considered injoke about dongicus and ruffini constantly coming in here to post about wanting to jack off on feet and 3 days is a lot once that context is taken in. it's context you had no particular reason to know about, to be fair

EDIT

Pollyanna posted:

I don't like that poo poo either! I wish I could punch people like that in the face! Why are you lumping me in with them!?

go take a breath

motoh
Oct 16, 2012

The clack of a light autocannon going off is just how you know everything's alright.

Fluffdaddy posted:

You're being a useful idiot for a troll practice that won't stop till vtubers as a topic are forbidden from SA.

See you in a month when you pull the trigger for them.

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Pollyanna posted:

If I come into a thread and say don't do this, and you don't do this then it ain't about you. You go, oh it ain't about me and keep it moving. You don't have to go "Not all vtuber fans".

Mr.Flibble
Jul 23, 2008
That thread just has so many out right lies in it, does anyone important even care about what those idiot are saying?

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Fluffdaddy posted:

If the Vtubers are horny on main and their avatars look like children, then yea they have no place on something awful.

That's funny considering you have a maid dragon avatar.

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

motoh posted:

You're being a useful idiot for a troll practice that won't stop till vtubers as a topic are forbidden from SA.

See you in a month when you pull the trigger for them.

Save your dramatics for someone else. I am a grownup who can think for himself and think horny posting about people, especially animated ones who look like children, is gross. If you aren't part of the problem, then I am not talking to you.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Council has a sixth ranger, I guess.

Mazed
Oct 23, 2010

Fluffdaddy posted:

you

uh

you know what your av is from, right?

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Fluffdaddy posted:

If I come into a thread and say don't do this, and you don't do this then it ain't about you. You go, oh it ain't about me and keep it moving. You don't have to go "Not all vtuber fans".

Oh my god, don't pull the Not All Men poo poo on me. That is disingenuous and you know it.

Forget it, I've had enough. I'm sick of engaging with this thread, it's clearly just a cesspit of bullying now and I'm not in middle school anymore. I want nothing to do with any of you.

Gearhead
Feb 13, 2007
The Metroid of Humor
Did we just get teased with an EN Holostar?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vizuyos
Jun 17, 2020

Thank U for reading

If you hated it...

Fluffdaddy posted:

i eagerly await the banning of the people who keep coming in here solely to openly post about how they want to jerk off to vtubers

seriously, please do

no one wants them here but they keep coming back even when they're threadbanned and probed on sight