Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: PIZZA.BAT)

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

My friends HCI class considers answering machines to be of bad design. They actually tested these and the people using them kept the marbles as souvenirs lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

N.Z.'s Champion posted:

garage project do come up with some great designs

:canada:

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

N.Z.'s Champion posted:

garage project do come up with some great designs

i also adore repo man

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
don’t post no images !

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Romulan Hippie
Aug 23, 2005
that was a fat kid

alexandriao posted:

My friends HCI class considers answering machines to be of bad design. They actually tested these and the people using them kept the marbles as souvenirs lol

Imagine four balls on the edge of a cliff. Say a direct copy of the ball nearest the cliff is sent to the back of the line of balls and takes the place of the first ball. The formerly first ball becomes the second, the second becomes the third, and the fourth falls off the cliff. Answering machines works the same way.

minato
Jun 7, 2004

cutty cain't hang, say 7-up.
Taco Defender

A red ball means the precogs rang to say you're gonna die

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

akadajet posted:

these rich folks never know where to put their drat monitors

peripheral vision

raspurtin
Apr 18, 2005

there are 6 cats in this picture

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Progressive JPEG
Feb 19, 2003

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
um that’s my surname dont doxxme

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
the z0rmobile

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

that's not a floppy disk that's an unfloppy disk

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

in our hearts we always knew computer knowledge caused cancer

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

3D Megadoodoo posted:

that's not a floppy disk that's an unfloppy disk

it's a billboard, jerry

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

rotor posted:

in our hearts we always knew computer knowledge caused cancer

great. what does that knowledge cause?

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

infernal machines posted:

great. what does that knowledge cause?

cancer.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

gently caress.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

i know what a floppy disk is and the doctor says i got a few more years until i have to start getting the tube up the bum.

Pythagoras a trois
Feb 19, 2004

I have a lot of points to make and I will make them later.
Lol

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

Sagebrush posted:

i know what a floppy disk is and the doctor says i got a few more years until i have to start getting the tube up the bum.

im pretty old and this hasn't happened to me yet, maybe your doctor is just a demented rear end freak

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

i looked it up and the recommendation for colon cancer screening is 45. idk what the mechanics of it are though

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

both my parents died of cancer (not colon but i guess it doesn't matter) so he says i have to start earlier.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Achmed Jones posted:

i looked it up and the recommendation for colon cancer screening is 45. idk what the mechanics of it are though

they put a camera up you're bum

e: also if you have stomage or bum problems that won't go away, they'll want to do it earlier

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Achmed Jones posted:

you want an exhaust mechanic

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Never A Straight Answer!!!!!

Pythagoras a trois
Feb 19, 2004

I have a lot of points to make and I will make them later.
If you have bum problems I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but an early colonoscopy's not one

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
no doc's gettin back there without $50, $75 for a half n half

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
i never understood that one, but it's always really funny for some reason

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica
:a2m:

N.Z.'s Champion
Jun 8, 2003

Yam Slacker
open your eyes sheeple

the government are behind nasa

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast

lmfao i went to that website flatearth101.com and one of the top couple articles was this

like these mfers have never seen a drop of water before in their life

Feisty-Cadaver
Jun 1, 2000
The worms crawl in,
The worms crawl out.
i got a colonoscopy in my mid 30's cuz of some random diverticulitis, which my doctor helpfully informed me "you're too young for this" thanks doc

afterwards they also gave me a dvd of the whole, uh, exploration in case i wanted to review it later i guess??? I binned it when we moved earlier this year so don't ask.

the actual procedure was fine, taking meds that make you poo poo your brains out and not being able to have anything other than fruit juice for 48 hours was No Bueno.

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Feisty-Cadaver posted:

i got a colonoscopy in my mid 30's cuz of some random diverticulitis, which my doctor helpfully informed me "you're too young for this" thanks doc

afterwards they also gave me a dvd of the whole, uh, exploration in case i wanted to review it later i guess??? I binned it when we moved earlier this year so don't ask.

the actual procedure was fine, taking meds that make you poo poo your brains out and not being able to have anything other than fruit juice for 48 hours was No Bueno.

oh my god my rear end was so raw from that. and the laxatives felt like someone reached into my guts and pulled on them mortal kombat style

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

jokes on you I have Medi-Cal insurance so I’ll never be able to get tested, also I blew out my knee and it no longer wants to bend in anyway without me almost passing out, with no insurance during a pandemic. so looks like this bad boys about to become a chronic thing for the rest of my life.

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

dulcolax ought to be sued out of existence for advertising their laxatives as “gentle”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

akadajet posted:

oh my god my rear end was so raw from that. and the laxatives felt like someone reached into my guts and pulled on them mortal kombat style

so you’re saying if I ever need a colonoscopy I should just eat a wedge of brie in the manner of pie