Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
CM PUNK
This poll is closed.
CM PUNK 47 25.68%
CM PUNK 41 22.40%
CM PUNK 71 38.80%
CM PUNK 24 13.11%
Total: 183 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Digital Jedi posted:

"But... But... I was told he isn't a needle mover "
He just had the wrong idea about what straight edge means.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/davemeltzerWON/status/1429901071405633545

raw is toast

e:

https://twitter.com/davemeltzerWON/status/1429901426839343117

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

jesus WEP posted:

who cares about number, look at Line

phwoar

boutta form Voltron

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Blaise330 posted:

uh oh

what happens again if you bet no

exiled for lack of faith in number sorry

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

drat it feels good to be #allelite

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/bryanalvarez/status/1429901629008990236

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

A smile better suits a hero

jesus WEP posted:

phwoar

I thought horny was still banned.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
:q:

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5bfaiXipQI&t=199s

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/kombatliberlism/status/1429880078968700941

Renaissance Spam
Jun 5, 2010

Can it wait a for a bit? I'm in the middle of some *gyrations*

gently caress that's crazy.

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks
I did not take the bet because I am a big fan of my avatar and did not need a CM Punk one but holy loving poo poo I would have lost.

I thought even with the hype there was zero shot in the death slot of beating Dynamite. Now CM Punk faces his greatest test this Wednesday: Taking 18-49 viewers away from The Challenge.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

More numbers; Punk is moving tickets.

https://twitter.com/WrestleTix/status/1429900639082106887

stab
Feb 12, 2003

To you from failing hands we throw the torch, be yours to hold it high

Lone Goat posted:

I dunno I thought maybe it was based on an irl nickname like if they called you Stabby Nick or Stab for short.

I have a nickname that's nowhere near as great as lovely but it's not this username. I picked this name literally by looking at the first word I found in a story i was reading in a story in college. I'm an unoriginal old.

Edit: also holy poo poo at number

Now find me the splits for my boys tomorrow, p sure their streak of being in the highest rated segments since debuting ends lol

stab fucked around with this message at 21:41 on Aug 23, 2021

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

jesus WEP posted:

phwoar

TOUCH TIPS YOU TEASES

on a friday at 10 pm on cable versus network

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.

jesus WEP posted:

phwoar

if these trends continue...

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Yaya posted:

I did not take the bet because I am a big fan of my avatar and did not need a CM Punk one but holy loving poo poo I would have lost.

I thought even with the hype there was zero shot in the death slot of beating Dynamite. Now CM Punk faces his greatest test this Wednesday: Taking 18-49 viewers away from The Challenge.

russo in wcw taught me the internet isn't real life, so i wasn't gonna take that bet

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Johnny is my favorite because he usually retweets the dumb stuff I make :kimchi:

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

bebaloorpabopalo posted:

lol

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

bebaloorpabopalo posted:

but doesn't that mean aew demolition night is coming

Technowrite
Jan 18, 2006

I first battled the Metroids on Planet Zebes.
Number good. AEW is coming to Virginia in November and will be 45 minutes from my house. Those tickets are getting bought. I have never been to a televised show in 25 years of being a wrestling fan.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

bebaloorpabopalo posted:

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

stab posted:

I have a nickname that's nowhere near as great as lovely but it's not this username. I picked this name literally by looking at the first word I found in a story i was reading in a story in college. I'm an unoriginal old.

Lore of The Stab

BDawg
May 19, 2004

In Full Stereo Symphony
Excited for the number. Almost as excited for making my first SA prediction bet and winning. Batting 1.000, guys!

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
heel Becky and face brock got their work cut out for them

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Gotta wonder if those at TNT Towers are thinking, "maybe we should give them the 9-10 slot on Fridays as well?"

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Number good?

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
I didn’t really think about this until Friday and Number, but I do wonder how they’re going to handle Punk booking-wise if he continues to be a gigantic outlier-level needle-mover for the company. He’s said the right things about working with young guys, and obviously he doesn’t need a belt to be a draw, but if his level of attraction is at all sustainable it gets real hard to keep him out of the world championship orbit for a while the same way you could with, say, an Andrade level signee

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
https://twitter.com/bryanalvarez/status/1429901629008990236

jesus WEP posted:

phwoar

number is a false god, trendline is the real hero.

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

Had a great run anxious millennial cowboy but Punk is home

number good :)

YourHumbleMessiah
Oct 11, 2005

Number crew

stab
Feb 12, 2003

To you from failing hands we throw the torch, be yours to hold it high

JUNGLE BOY posted:

Lore of The Stab

Something Awful dot com's Userbase Immersion

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Yaya posted:

Real Housewives.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

xbilkis posted:

I didn’t really think about this until Friday and Number, but I do wonder how they’re going to handle Punk booking-wise if he continues to be a gigantic outlier-level needle-mover for the company. He’s said the right things about working with young guys, and obviously he doesn’t need a belt to be a draw, but if his level of attraction is at all sustainable it gets real hard to keep him out of the world championship orbit for a while the same way you could with, say, an Andrade level signee

Punk's definitely getting an AEW title run at some point, I don't think that was ever in doubt. And with a roster so deep with talent it should be possible to keep him occupied with big money dream matches until they're ready to slot him in

SonicRulez
Aug 6, 2013

GOTTA GO FIST
That is a number.

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
What about Punk, Eddie, and Mox doing a Trios run?

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

It's time....for the MAIN event!
You all know that going to soike way down next week, right? But who cares NUMBER GOOD NOW!

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

The thing AEW does best is getting out of their wrestlers way. Punk knows how to get himself over and he knows what he needs to do, he just needed to be in a company that wasn't loving him over at every opportunity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Rarity posted:

Punk's definitely getting an AEW title run at some point, I don't think that was ever in doubt. And with a roster so deep with talent it should be possible to keep him occupied with big money dream matches until they're ready to slot him in

he'll beat MJF after MJF beats Hangman and then Darby or Ricky beats Punk, there you go