Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

https://i.imgur.com/pnQOhl2.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

:five:

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

MrMojok posted:

This is probably a part of their plan to disgrace Biden. When the medical system fails they’ll point to the White House and say “see—-MORE proof that he’s incompetent!”

They will bang the “Biden failed to defeat Covid and even let the medical system collapse” drum all through 2022 and chuds will believe it.

…but won’t the chuds be dead? :lol:

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

How would these people have handled WWII wartime rationing

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Data Graham posted:

Riding with Hitler, all day every day.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Meredith Baxter-Burnout posted:

Riding with Hitler, all day every day.

lol

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Bah wit da bah bang a dang biddy
Don't get the vax
Oops caught the covie

Fumble
Sep 4, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 25 days!
In the future people will look back and go "yep, Ivermectin was great at removing parasites"

spunkshui
Oct 5, 2011

MrMojok posted:

This is probably a part of their plan to disgrace Biden. When the medical system fails they’ll point to the White House and say “see—-MORE proof that he’s incompetent!”

They will bang the “Biden failed to defeat Covid and even let the medical system collapse” drum all through 2022 and chuds will believe it.

Why would the flu collapse the medical system?

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
Even the chuds don't get along with the other chuds even if it's their spouse.

What happens when being radicalized is not radicalized enough for some?

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos

The Last Call posted:

Hey remember when this totally happened:

To be fair, #10 hasn't happened. It is perpetually in the future. I feel like I'm in an audience participation production of aiting for Godot.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

The Last Call posted:

Untreated paranoid schizophrenia is always sad to see.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

He is still almost definitely not a spy

Soiled Meat

Data Graham posted:

They would've gotten down on their knees, clasped their hands together, and sucked their daily dose of protein from Hitler's misshapen micropenis.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

The Last Call posted:

my prescription is for this woman to take 5000mg of Ivermectin and report on how it alters her extremely clear vision of the world.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Data Graham posted:

I asked this around May of last year. Fortunately someone made this:

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
Welcome to the game of life. You lose!

Anti-vaxx police officer who had been taking horse worm medicine dies from Covid

Joe Manning complained that Facebook ‘censured’ him for posting misinformation about the coronavirus

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/anti-vaxx-police-officer-dies-covid-b1910221.html

A police officer who frequently voiced anti-vaccine sentiments and took horse dewormer in a misguided attempt to stave off the coronavirus has died from Covid-19.

Captain Joe Manning, 57, of the Wayne County Sheriff's Office in Georgia died on Wednesday due to complications from Covid-19, according to local broadcaster WSAV.

Capt Manning was described as an "integral part" of the area's law enforcement community by Wayne County Sheriff Chuck Moseley.

After his death was announced, Facebook posts in which he voiced anti-vaccine sentiments and promoted the Ivermectin animal dewormer were shared online.

In one post from 14 August, Capt Manning shared the location of a feed shop that carried the animal medication.

"Ok Folks, Wayne Feed and Seed has some liquid and paste Ivermectin, get it while supplies last," he wrote.

Ivermectin is generally used on horses and other animals to rid them of worms. Some forms of Ivermectin are prescribed by doctors for use by humans suffering from parasitic worms or lice.

The US Food and Drug Administration has urged Americans not to use the drug, as it does nothing to prevent the coronavirus and can lead to illnesses in humans.

Capt Manning discussed his use of the drug on Facebook and complained when the social media platform disciplined him for posting misinformation.

"I have been censured again in regards to posting an opinion on COVID and being one who hasn't been vaccinated," he wrote in July.

One of his posts included a button that said “I am not vaccinated” as well as the phrase “by choice and that’s my right.”

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

The Last Call posted:

Oh wow, you've got to be scrappy and have a lot of hustle to get promoted to FULL TIME PATRIOT.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
Potential nazi's complaining about being treated as if they were the victim of nazi's

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

The Last Call posted:

Potential nazi's complaining about being treated as if they were the victim of nazi's

they aren't being FORCED to do anything, it's a condition of loving employment of which there are already many

feel free to get a new job but i don't think beating up your second wife's children pays too much on its own

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

The Last Call posted:

Welcome to the game of life. You lose!

Anti-vaxx police officer who had been taking horse worm medicine dies from Covid

Joe Manning complained that Facebook ‘censured’ him for posting misinformation about the coronavirus

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/anti-vaxx-police-officer-dies-covid-b1910221.html

https://twitter.com/Big_Boy_Online/status/1431031918569705476?s=19

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Meredith Baxter-Burnout posted:

Oh wow, you've got to be scrappy and have a lot of hustle to get promoted to FULL TIME PATRIOT.

What I'm getting from this is that there are people who have the mental capacity to memorize huge swaths of data and facts and through some accident of personality they have chosen to apply it to the cause of DOWNLOADING Q TRUTH.

Smarts ain't the issue, it's something about a lack of basic humanity and empathy and ability to infer what a thing might mean to someone other than you

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

:trumppop:

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

The Last Call posted:

Hmm yes this guy seems like a stable and rational individual who should definitely be in charge of the police union

Honestly anybody who compares recommending lifesaving vaccinations to Nazi loving Germany should get punched in the head.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

The concept of "community" does not exist in America

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Job boards for unvaxxed and no masks

https://patriotjobs.win/

https://jobs.unvaxxed.co/

https://novaxmandate.org/

https://redballoon.work/

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

Data Graham posted:

I remember seeing a series of photos in some Time-Life book about a dude with a bigass pile of scrap metal who refused to sell it to scrap dealers for the war effort so the government just seized it and he got nothing. The last photo was of him throwing his hat on the barren ground where his pile of metal had been and stomping on it.

So probably like that.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Thanks now all I can picture is

DemonTrigger
May 30, 2011

I'M MAKIN' IT GP RAIN

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Job boards for unvaxxed and no masks

for both me and Ma

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

One of the great things about them complaining and comparing vaccines and proof of vaccine to Nazi Germany, is that on the other hand, Trump wanted all media to be state-run media, he wanted any criticism of him to be made illegal, he wanted to use stormtroopers to crush any type of protest, all very Nazi-ish types of things and the chuds were 100% behind that.

Because with THOSE Nazi Germany-type measures, they figure, it will be the browns and the libs who will get hurt and oppressed, not them.

LOL!

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

People don't know what Nazis were, they think its just Star Wars villains who control everything and kill some specific minority group for no reason

There's no mechanism to identify "that good feeling I get when the cops beat up someone who I think deserves it because his name sounds funny" as exactly what a Nazi is

Data Graham fucked around with this message at 02:14 on Aug 28, 2021

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/bobsmietana/status/1431370559414312961?s=19

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
I once had a job, now I don't:

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

The Last Call posted:

George Floyd didn't want to be forced to die. Squeal louder, pigs.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

The most accurate portrayal of a cop ever created:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5rGoYpZcls

Donkey
Apr 22, 2003

If I understand the Bible correctly, God has hardened their hearts to prevent them from taking the actions that would save them from plague(s). If it's like that other time, God is doing this to demonstrate his power and because they are evil.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
Man who blurted out 'Heil Hitler' during school meeting on mask mandates fired from tennis instructor job

https://www.rawstory.com/paul-marcum-nazi-salute/

A man accused of giving a Nazi salute and saying "Heil Hitler" during a board of education meeting in Detroit has lost his job as a tennis instructor at a local health and fitness club, the Metro Times reports.

Speaking to the Metro Times, the owner of Sports Club said that Paul Marcum's bio has been taken off their website after news got around that he flashed the salute during a heated debate at the Aug. 17 meeting regarding mandatory masks in schools.

Marcum allegedly made the gesture toward Suzanne Busdiecker, who is Jewish, and two African-American women. All three women supported mask mandates, Deadline Detroit previously reported.

"It's a hate crime and it happened on school property," Busdiecker, a mother of a student entering middle school after a year of virtual learning, told Deadline Detroit. "I'm not taking it lightly."

Marcum was removed from the meeting by security after the incident.

The Last Call fucked around with this message at 02:30 on Aug 28, 2021

War Wizard
Jan 4, 2007

:)

The Last Call posted:

Go figure that the professional bullies are sooooo super upset that anyone else has the audacity to order them around. :nallears:

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1431426457063071746

They're going to poo poo themselves to death.

LOL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

The Freemasons strike again! :tinfoil:

Who steals votes for Maxine?
Who puts 5G in vaccines?
WE DOOOOOO
WE DOOOOOO