Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

I’d make eye contact with him and fart. I did it all the time for like two years. I didn’t even know his full name, just heard that his coworkers thought he was a nut for complaining about “the guy who would fart on me in the break room”

he's also apparently been blowing off Boris Johnson

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Irish Joe best Joe

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Katrina 2.0 seems lit. RIP to anything in the path of Ida.

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

I wonder how big of a check apple wrote to Jon stewart

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

i hate the democrat party

Apr 7, 2003

I’d make eye contact with him and fart. I did it all the time for like two years. I didn’t even know his full name, just heard that his coworkers thought he was a nut for complaining about “the guy who would fart on me in the break room”
NPR ran a bit earlier about how hard it is to be a landlord nowadays and had a lady from Oregon call in who said that there's relief money available for landlords but she won't take it because it requires forgiveness of 20% of owned back rent and she won't forgive a single penny. lmao. lol.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

NPR ran a bit earlier about how hard it is to be a landlord nowadays and had a lady from Oregon call in who said that there's relief money available for landlords but she won't take it because it requires forgiveness of 20% of owned back rent and she won't forgive a single penny. lmao. lol.

hi

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

I would be too

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
sleepy joe blew me off??????

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seQx_5MckGI&t=609s

"sleeping" might be a stretch but he sure does look burned out.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

joe and boris

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

here we go

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1432166542683279362?s=20

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop
falling asleep at work is risk for basically everyone over 30. doesn’t seem surprising that the 80 year old is nodding off even in an important meeting.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
well, at least he's got an appropriate name

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Jonny 290 posted:

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Jonny 290 posted:

:stare:

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

local control of public schools is one of the worst ideas ever, up there with local controls on elections

AlbertFlasher
Feb 14, 2006

Hulk Hogan and the Wrestling Boot Band

ah yes i forgot that's how democracy works

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

AlbertFlasher posted:

ah yes i forgot that's how democracy works

they don't want democracy, they want to get the things they want and don't care how it happens

AlbertFlasher
Feb 14, 2006

Hulk Hogan and the Wrestling Boot Band
so just the usually authoritarian regime is okay as long as it's our team in control

Apr 7, 2003

https://www.wtae.com/article/ferry-breaks-loose-during-hurricane-ida/37426459

The highlight of this school board meeting was a Concerned Mom explaining to a clinician with over two decades of experience that Facebook told her PCR testing doesn't work.

Someone is going to get shot at a school board meeting, sooner rather than later.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
yeah. 9/11 hate rallies are gonna rile them up and they're gonna take out their anger on a school board somewhere

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

AlbertFlasher posted:

so just the usually authoritarian regime is okay as long as it's our team in control

he appears to be on team iron john

or some kind of testosterone supplement ad

like he's cosplaying a villain from the handmaid's tale

Apr 7, 2003

Jonny 290 posted:

yeah. 9/11 hate rallies are gonna rile them up and they're gonna take out their anger on a school board somewhere

Caught this on a bike ride out to the Hinterlands in early July

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

my "the united states directly caused 9/11" tshirt is causing me to be asked a bunch of questions already answered by my tshirt shot and/or beaten

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

is "the studio-e band" some sort of horrible ripoff of the e street band

Apr 7, 2003

Fortaleza posted:

is "the studio-e band" some sort of horrible ripoff of the e street band

Not sure, couldn't mentally get past the Warriors Rock concert at the Connellsville High School Auditorium.

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

Not sure, couldn't mentally get past the Warriors Rock concert at the Connellsville High School Auditorium.

everyone has fond memories of where they were when they peaked

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Caught this on a bike ride out to the Hinterlands in early July

i have many questions, i guess i should call that number

Apr 7, 2003

as a red-blooded patriotic rural Pennsylvanian, I hate rootless cosmopolitans and their filthy disgusting liberal city of New York, except when I can use them as an excuse to hate Muslims forever.

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

mufasa: “there’s more to being a white man than just getting your way all of the time”

simba: “you mean there’s more?!”

mufasa: “haha simba!”

Apr 7, 2003

That guy was at 1/6 along with a bunch of other PA GOP officials.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

can't wait to see what kind of wacky hijinx the fascist party and/or ISIS-K get up to on the 11th

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

flakeloaf posted:

everyone has fond memories of where they were when they peaked

in smaller cities without dedicated auditoriums/concert venues, shows like this play at high schools all the time

here though it’s usually the local concert association or theatre troop so it’s classical or jazz music or midsummer nights dream

got to see Esperanza Spaulding at one of those venues

Broken Machine
Oct 22, 2010

never expected i'd see such a literal might makes right in real life

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison

im sure it’ll go just as well as it did on January 6th

Casual Encountess
Dec 14, 2005

"You can see how they go from being so sweet to tearing your face off,
just like that,
and it's amazing to have that range."

Thunderdome Exclusive

lmao this is some gallileo hunt the witches poo poo

Apr 7, 2003

kitten emergency posted:

im sure it’ll go just as well as it did on January 6th

The organizers were not punished in any way and thus know that they can keep trying until they succeed or run out of useful idiots?

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

meanwhile the libs continue to chastise the far left for anything even resembling direct action

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
https://twitter.com/punishedemma/status/1431979560191598596