Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you
The Colts just need to suck it up and trade for Foles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

In case anybody needs a good back

https://twitter.com/SamMcDowell11/status/1432414247351463942

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lT6_AHdKRVg

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Slightly surprising to me, I assume they didn't trust his pass blocking. Or his hands possibly, even though he housed that screen.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

EZN SZN is back on the menu, boys!

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Bengals traded Billy Price for a conditional 7th and a giants defensive lineman I don't recognize. He actually had a pretty okay camp I'm surprised they moved him, but honestly I'm so sick of the constant stories about him turning it around this year honest that it's a bit of a relief.

I guess Tre Hill is making the team.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Lamar Jackson has been cut.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Hope he gets a band aid on that.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

By a milk carton

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Nodoze posted:

The Colts just need to suck it up and trade for Foles

Is he vaccinated?

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

seiferguy posted:

Is he vaccinated?

I heard from this thread he got the big Johnson

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

kiimo posted:

I heard from this thread he got the big Johnson

He's gonna need another Johnson then!

half cocaine
Jul 22, 2019

I wonder if Lamar is going to start taking the poopy horse medicine.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

kiimo posted:

By a milk carton

By the Jets.

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

I think he'll land on the Practice Squad. Came down to numbers because Andy wants to waste a roster spot on a FB because??????

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

hell yeah

https://twitter.com/AaronWilson_NFL/status/1432426803638022148?s=20

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

LiquidFriend posted:

I think he'll land on the Practice Squad. Came down to numbers because Andy wants to waste a roster spot on a FB because??????

Eric Bienemy seems like he'd be a really big on fullbacks so maybe it's him. But I could see them keeping all four tight ends maybe instead. Which is an Andy and Bienemy thing, they both love weird formations in the red zone or for short yardage.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

They better keep Jody or I'm gonna take a blowtorch to this place

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

Grittybeard posted:

Eric Bienemy seems like he'd be a really big on fullbacks so maybe it's him. But I could see them keeping all four tight ends maybe instead. Which is an Andy and Bienemy thing, they both love weird formations in the red zone or for short yardage.
They did keep Sherman forever so he could carry the ball like twice an entire season.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
If any of y'all are invested in what's going to happen to Randy Moss's kid he'll probably make the 53 for the Bengals. His only real competition for the spot got hurt yesterday and Burrow flat out said he's a lock.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

my god i'm old

edit:

https://twitter.com/ArrowheadLive/status/1432426930163355648

kiimo fucked around with this message at 21:06 on Aug 30, 2021

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

As crappy of a human Watson seems to be amidst all these accusations, I root for him to fleece the Texans for as much money as possible.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

kiimo posted:

my god i'm old

If it makes you feel any "better" he's actually not a rookie, he was on the football team's practice squad//injury list all last year.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

RIP amazing name Dicaprio Bootle

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN
Someone needs to sign Dicaprio Bootle ASAP. That is the name of a king

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

fartknocker posted:

RIP amazing name Dicaprio Bootle

Also surprises me a little bit just because I noticed him making special teams plays and Dave Toub gets to keep a few guys every year.

But yeah :rip: me noticing Bootle on a jersey every single time he's on the screen.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Dicaprio Bootle is a name that I could keep on a roster in Madden for like 15 seasons regardless of how good they actually were.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Dicaprio Bootle is a great name but Marlon Character is underrated

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

Nooooooo not the Bootle :(

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Blake Bootles

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Bootle got the boot

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Maurice Ffrench (not a typo)

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Android Apocalypse posted:

As crappy of a human Watson seems to be amidst all these accusations, I root for him to fleece the Texans for as much money as possible.

And then directly pay that to his victims.

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

half cocaine posted:

I wonder if Lamar is going to start taking the poopy horse medicine.
He already did last season, he was crampin'

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Nick Jr. Face posted:

Bootle got the boot
Tootles Mr. Bootle

Kevino07
Oct 16, 2008

Bootle, Shepherd, Gore, Thompson, Powell, Buechele, Anderson, Cobb, Key, Harris would be names for the PS squad if no-one grabs them. The RBs and Cobb looked good in pre-season so I wonder if they will get snapped up though.

Suspect this means Fortson, Fountain and Kemp have all made the 53 with 4 TEs and 6 WRs.

Might see a lot of 13 personnel this season, especially if 2 high safeties has been drawn up as a "Chiefs killer" off the Super Bowl

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

https://mobile.twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1432461535255928832

That sucks, was hoping he could have a fresh start somewhere else

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

AndrewP posted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1432461535255928832

That sucks, was hoping he could have a fresh start somewhere else

He was bad, unfortunately. He lost the starting job to a developmental guy we took in 2019.

That’s also partially why we traded you guys for Mancz. Apparently we weren’t even comfortable with Skura as a backup.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Bummer Gustin had actually been alright as a backup/rotational. Marvin Wilson the highest paid UDFA ever also got dropped.

https://twitter.com/ByNateUlrich/status/1432466465786142726

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO
They have really not made smart line moves this year :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hamhandler
Aug 9, 2008

[I want to] shit in your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your real mother across the face [laughter]. Fuck you, you're still a rookie. I'll kill you.

Ehud posted:

He was bad, unfortunately. He lost the starting job to a developmental guy we took in 2019.

That’s also partially why we traded you guys for Mancz. Apparently we weren’t even comfortable with Skura as a backup.

I don't know that he was bad, I don't think he was any better than the other centers, he's not a top backup at guard, and you don't want to get rid of a young guy for him, so roster math and contract says he's out.

I do kind of wonder if the Dolphins aren't looking at all these outside zone reps they're playing with in preseason and thinking if the 340 pound guards aren't really causing you issues you might want to pry a little bit more mobility out of your roster if you can.