Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: PIZZA.BAT)

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

quote:

The IR 7000 has much in common with the Casio Secret Sender 6000 (JD-6000) and the Casio My Super Magic Diary JD-6500, including similar button placements, shells, and modes. While not designated with a JD model number, it is likely that the IR 7000 is the successor to the JD-6500. While the IR 7000 has a battle mode, the JD-6000 has a universal television remote and the JD-6500 has a virtual pet

sounds like the My Super Magic Diary is the clear winner

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

https://i.imgur.com/9VRzvub.mp4

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
https://twitter.com/AnthonyQuintano/status/1432702183737368596

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

"i don't know, laszlo, i seems a bit excessive to split into three thousand bats whenever you need to go anywhere"

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

the whole memento mori thing is very very good to me

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

rotor posted:

the whole memento mori thing is very very good to me

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
i feel like calling it one of the main themes of catholic art is overstating the case. Furthermore,

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

if i could turn into bats instead of driving i would

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

mystes
May 31, 2006

Shaggar posted:

if i could turn into bats instead of driving i would
Are there parity bats or do all of them need to reach the destination to turn back into you?

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

i'm the cloned 'hands on hips' model in the background

no, the other one

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

mystes posted:

Are there parity bats or do all of them need to reach the destination to turn back into you?

lol

SHAGGAR.bats.par2

Corla Plankun
May 8, 2007

improve the lives of everyone

mystes posted:

parity bats

god drat thats good. ashamed i didn't think of it myself

Dungeon Ecology
Feb 9, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vh3tuL_DVsE

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

yo can i get a webex link or smthg

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

im not a keyboard nerd and i have no idea what 90% of this is

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
“keeb” is slang for “keyboard” and cherries are a kind of fruit.

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

i thought keeb was a snarky term for fans of korean animation. short for keeaboo

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

President Beep posted:

“keeb” is slang for “keyboard” and cherries are a kind of fruit.
listen those goddamn elves can get their fuckin' poo poo together and make the cookies good like when i was a kid if they don't want me to call them keebs again

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
heading to the turkish place across the street to nab some sweet keebs

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

axolotl farmer posted:

BARONS FANCY ROD

Hey

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://twitter.com/hello__caitlin/status/1432074690256723968

Gnossiennes
Jan 7, 2013

Loving chairs more every day!

https://twitter.com/mondomascots/status/1432858295723708417

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
aaaaaaaaaaaaaa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-NxodiGPCU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

lol. I just finished watching this about five minutes ago.

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here
Just a heads up: Twitter does it's annoying new nag poo poo through cookies. Get the "Forget Me Not" extension and set a rule to clean twitter's cookies on domain leave. This makes twitter work like an actual goddamned website almost.

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Bluemillion posted:

Just a heads up: Twitter does it's annoying new nag poo poo through cookies. Get the "Forget Me Not" extension and set a rule to clean twitter's cookies on domain leave. This makes twitter work like an actual goddamned website almost.

umatrix being discontinued for a less granular functionality in ublock origin is a shame. there's probably a dozen sites i regularly use and do cookie filtering on that make them way easier to use

not the same per se but i just gotta put that out there. i forgot about forget me not and will he adding it back now

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

Agile Vector posted:

umatrix being discontinued for a less granular functionality in ublock origin is a shame. there's probably a dozen sites i regularly use and do cookie filtering on that make them way easier to use

not the same per se but i just gotta put that out there. i forgot about forget me not and will he adding it back now

ublock origin has an element selector to zap with, and I think there are still some umatrix-like features hidden under menus, but I could be mistaken

Woolwich Bagnet
Apr 27, 2003

i blocked the popup on twitter along with the transparent mask it puts over the whole page and it works like it did before. twitter is terrible and it's only going to get worse

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

Gibson has a fedi node at hackers.town, I would start there if u need to find cool folks to follow on the replacement twitter

I think SDF's node is free to join if you have an account, but last I remember it had a few rms-y folks. Tilde's node should be too

Its actually pretty good these days if you find the right feeds

alexandriao fucked around with this message at 03:43 on Sep 1, 2021

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

alexandriao posted:

ublock origin has an element selector to zap with, and I think there are still some umatrix-like features hidden under menus, but I could be mistaken

it has the element zapper, yeah. i should dig around more, i think there was a technical reason the grid of asset types wasn't directly used anymore/merged in. I should check the hidden/expert features, i didn't think to look at those after umatrix was shelved*

it still works in ff and chrome, but there's no guarantee that pending releases won't break it in a functional way. i'm pretty sure chrome's adblock behavior changes will, if i recall some of the reasons for the discontinuation

*it sometimes gets a patch if there's a breaking issue

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

frankly ad filtering has given me an obscene understanding of css rule targeting and that knowledge has been more useful as a career skill than it has any right to be