Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

Jazerus posted:

i am simply waiting for the inevitable reveal of the extraordinarily handsome and strong leader of the brand-new saudi team

It worked for Tekken.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ucc10BRCtcM

new melty character

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Spear user. Already into this.

Akett
Aug 6, 2012

So I'd seen she had a spear in the leaks but wow that thing is fast and has good range, I think she's gonna be my main.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

It looks like she has some knife toss moves she can cancel out of too, she looks pretty tricksy.

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.
Ash trailer is up:

https://twitter.com/SNKPofficial/status/1433248319480889348

MechaX
Nov 19, 2011

"Let's be positive! Let's start a fire!"

alright fine, if Ryougi isn't going to be in, I'll settle for this character, kinda digging her

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

man every redesign in this game rules

J.A.B.C.
Jul 2, 2007

There's no need to rush to be an adult.

Jazerus posted:

i am simply waiting for the inevitable reveal of the extraordinarily handsome and strong leader of the brand-new saudi team

The only KOF team with a fatality 'mysterious and unconfirmed disappearance'-ity.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

MechaX posted:

alright fine, if Ryougi isn't going to be in, I'll settle for this character, kinda digging her

I was hoping for Roastbeef but Ryougi-like is fine too

Glagha
Oct 13, 2008

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAaaAAAaaAAaAA
AAAAAAAaAAAAAaaAAA
AAAA
AaAAaaA
AAaaAAAAaaaAAAAAAA
AaaAaaAAAaaaaaAA

Blockhouse posted:

man every redesign in this game rules

He looks good in motion but I dunno, the move to 3D from 2D still hurts, his animation looks a lot more lifeless in this one. That's like... KoF in general and not specifically Ash.

MechaX
Nov 19, 2011

"Let's be positive! Let's start a fire!"

Dias posted:

I was hoping for Roastbeef but Ryougi-like is fine too

Roastbeef is honestly a close second, and Hank Hill Aoko is a 3rd

And so far I'm 0/3

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි
After binging on the TypeMoon wiki, I hope they put the best cross-character possible in Melty: Man of the Earth.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
So kof has a deer but melty doesn't now

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010
They kept his "couldn't give a gently caress" idle pose

Well mostly

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

merriam-webster defines "stfu" as "The word you've entered isn't in the dictionary."

Mr. Locke
Jul 28, 2010

b_d posted:

merriam-webster defines "stfu" as "The word you've entered isn't in the dictionary."

Eh, I thought maybe English was your second language or something so I figured I could explain the word choice.

Turns out it is, in fact, your first language, and the implication of that knowledge is unfortunate. Oh well.

Faffel
Dec 31, 2008

A bouncy little mouse!

Mr. Locke posted:

Eh, I thought maybe English was your second language or something so I figured I could explain the word choice.

Turns out it is, in fact, your first language, and the implication of that knowledge is unfortunate. Oh well.

Did you rip your personality from this forum circa 2006

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Mr. Locke posted:

i want to shove you into a locker

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Mr. Locke posted:

A Fragmaster video has come to life and didn't understand the joke.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
i mean dude ain't wrong tho

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

So how are all-female teams in KoFXV supposed to arrive at the tournament? Do they have to ask their dads to drive them there?

Faffel
Dec 31, 2008

A bouncy little mouse!

Jack Trades posted:

So how are all-female teams in KoFXV supposed to arrive at the tournament? Do they have to ask their dads to drive them there?

Hmm.

At least the fg thread is getting back to its roots, I suppose.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Mr. Locke posted:

Shut up bitch

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

Really liking the new Ash design. Those boots stand out, the fur coat collar is a nice touch, but what caught me were his individually designed nails, fashion game on point yo

Veev
Oct 21, 2010

K is for kid.
A guy or gal just like you.
Dont be in such a hurry to grow up, since there's nothin' a kid can't do.
I like the snow gear, I never really understood what Ash was supposed to be wearing in his previous design.

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010

Jack Trades posted:

What the gently caress are you talking about

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

Ash Crimson posted:

What the gently caress are you talking about

I reckon Saudi Arabia wouldn't be pleased with women driving.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Jack Trades posted:

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Jack Trades posted:

You should just stop posting

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010

Jack Trades posted:

:chloe:

Weird Pumpkin
Oct 7, 2007

Artelier posted:

Really liking the new Ash design. Those boots stand out, the fur coat collar is a nice touch, but what caught me were his individually designed nails, fashion game on point yo

Is this what it means to "have drip" as the kids say? :okboomer:

Dishwasher
Dec 5, 2006

Congratulations on not getting fit in 2011!

Jack Trades posted:

Attitudes like this is why this forum is dead and people have spent years gleefully piling on the dirt.

Better an actual fan who owns SNK than a pachinko/mobile only company, a hedge fund, Disney, or Activision via firesale. I don't want KOF to go into a garage forever like Metal Gear. Its unfortunate, but there "is" no ethical consumption. Literal slave labor likely picked the vegetables you ate today. $60 withheld won't do anything to fix systemic problems.

Hoooly smokes, Melty Blood is funner than a motherfucker. So smooth and totally what I've been wanting lately in fluidity.

Dishwasher fucked around with this message at 13:08 on Sep 2, 2021

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Jack Trades posted:

Aren't you the guy who gets probed for racist 'jokes' or similarly lovely attempts at jokes pretty regularly?

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

Dishwasher posted:

Attitudes like this is why this forum is dead and people have spent years gleefully piling on the dirt.

Better an actual fan who owns SNK than a pachinko/mobile only company, a hedge fund, Disney, or Activision via firesale. I don't want KOF to go into a garage forever like Metal Gear. Its unfortunate, but there "is" no ethical consumption. Literal slave labor likely picked the vegetables you ate today. $60 withheld won't do anything to fix systemic problems.

Withholding 60 bux won't fix the problems but neither will pretending that everything is hunky dory and making sure that nobody can mock the tyrants.

Also, joke's on you, I only eat chicken nuggets.

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

Aren't you the guy who gets probed for racist 'jokes' or similarly lovely attempts at jokes pretty regularly?

Yes, I'm a huge nazi incel. Obviously.

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010
Kof, well known for speaking truth to power in regards to monarchical dictators

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010
Loved it when Andy and Mai went to North Korea and told Kim Jong il that he was a piece of poo poo and then beat up the entire north Korean army

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

Is your refrigerator running?
My jokes aren't landing, could I not be funny? No it is the audience that is at fault.

Glagha
Oct 13, 2008

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAaaAAAaaAAaAA
AAAAAAAaAAAAAaaAAA
AAAA
AaAAaaA
AAaaAAAAaaaAAAAAAA
AaaAaaAAAaaaaaAA

Early 2000s wants their weakass comedy central Islamophobia joke back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sloth Socks
May 13, 2005

dangling is the finest of all the arts in all the worlds

Lipstick Apathy
SPEAKING OF KOF, I picked up 14 bc it was on sale on PS4. I sorta love the team battles! Makes a fight feel longer than and more varied. I like doing the moves. Who has the best moves for simpleton like me? Is it Terry? Gosh, I hope it's Terry.