Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

JUNGLE BOY posted:

I guess you haven’t seen the ratings as of late

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

JUNGLE BOY posted:

I guess you haven’t seen the ratings as of late
lol

J-Ro
Jul 26, 2005

Child Of The Revolution

Digital Jedi posted:

:wtf:

"God Of Metal" How? Why? What??? $419.12? GTF

I 100% thought it was some confederate soldier or a really bad looking Grimes ring

Great now I'm looking at their rings more and just so many that are :discourse: HHH

Iron Cross - Black Enamel Version $114.50

Extra-large Cross With Skull And Snake $135.50

Eternal Gladiator Premium Skull Ring $367.65

Biker Skull Ring Iron Cross With Bandana $472.69

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

lmao

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Retribution 2.0 looking good

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

:allears::perfect:

Amazing

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
That Ember match was really good. Ember really shines in matches that have a lot of high impact moves she can give/take.

Indie having her bachelorette party at like a Panera or something, lol.

I wonder how much they're really going to change next week because at least this episode so far feels more like it's moving in a direction I like with more sports like presentation than the last six months or so.

I posted that before the bachelor party but that was terrific. I love skits if they are actually funny.

Rick fucked around with this message at 06:46 on Sep 8, 2021

Zombie Lemur
Jul 6, 2009

Empyrean empties

Ganso Bomb posted:

Retribution 2.0 looking good

Retri2ion.

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014

THE LORE OF THE SKULL KING

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Good show. CIampa winning was kind of the most surprised I've been by a title win, in a long time; it invoked an out outloud "wow" from me. They definitely played off of "oh this big dork has been inserted into the match, that means he's winning"

I really enjoyed the wedding. It was very sweet.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Poor Pete Dunne, signs a new contract and doesn't even get a title win out of it

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Rarity posted:

Poor Pete Dunne, signs a new contract and doesn't even get a title win out of it

He made his bed, now he can lie in it. If, at this point, you're willing to re-sign with the WWE after all the poo poo they've been pulling left and right, then he needn't look further than the nearest mirror if he wants to find a person to blame when he inevitably gets hosed around and banished to the Catering Realm. Fool me once, shame on... shame on you. Fool me - you can't get fooled again, and all that.

I hope he at least gets paid handsomely.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Bron is Rick's kid but he sounds like Scott when yelling promos.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
oh yea there is an NXT thread

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

Codependent Poster posted:

Bron is Rick's kid but he sounds like Scott when yelling promos.

He’s basically both Steiners Brundlefly’d together

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
This guy, whose name I don't know cause I have it on mute, looks like a cleaner cut more lean Kevin Owens

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Digital Jedi posted:

This guy, whose name I don't know cause I have it on mute, looks like a cleaner cut more lean Kevin Owens

He's doing a "PC Principal" gimmick.

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

It still blows my mind that Joe Gacy got signed.

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014
Elektra Lopez just beat up Tesha Price. I guess she signed with WWE in some capacity

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Bron looks like a star. If you just let him use the Steiner last name, guy would be on the fast track to being huge.

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

I think there's a non-zero chance he takes the belt off Roman in a year

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Fun show, I hate the "Woke" guy out of the aughties but the rest of the show is pretty good. It feels like there is a direction which is rare for WWE TV. Definitely missing the women's wrestling though and hope that gets tuned back up soon (of course it won't if Pritchard is sticking around but I guess the general idea is him being there is only a temporary thing) since the show used to be good for one banger a week in that division.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

So there were 2 matches longer than 3 minutes on NXT last night according to Cagematch. That seems impressive.

The first episode of NXT once they went to 2 hours, 18th September 2019, had 7 matches with 58 minutes 19 seconds in-ring action. Last night had 24 minutes 59 seconds.

Maybe that's unfair, first show on USA & they wanted to go make an impression. OK, picked at random of 2020, 25th March, Cagematch has it at a perfectly ehhhhh 5.35, total wrestling time 31:59. Just 1 match shorter than 3 minutes.

Hmmm, reminds me of 1999 Raw. Picked a random episode, 22/3/99. 7 matches, 27:11 of in-ring action. The only difference here is that every match on NXT was a clean finish & on Raw there were 2 non-DQ or No Contests.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
This week's show was all over the place, mostly bad. Tag title match was fine. Title match was okay.