Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: PIZZA.BAT)

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
ah i see the 111 from the purpleair sensor in the bathroom our SF office shares with Pinterest

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Yeah sorry about that. I made a big bean casserole last night

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Shaggar posted:

lmao every time

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
back, and to the left

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

loving legend

glad i got to shake this mans hand as he'll never tour again

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

Jeesis posted:

Our prices CAN melt steel beams!
Twice the towers, twice the savings!
Our savings are SUFFOCATING!
Don’t dial 911, save on our 9/11 sales! Almost all products are 9.11
Our prices are collapsing!
We are the ISIS of prices!
Prices are jumping straight down!

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

Powerful Two-Hander posted:

woah, Silicon Glen is real

Edit: poo poo thats Scotland not Ireland

i think scotland may actually produce more potatoes because they're also a big source of the crop consumed by the uk (which they are part of, for the moment)

hell yea. is that a minitel appliance? that would have been cool to have in the us

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

mediaphage posted:

i think scotland may actually produce more potatoes because they're also a big source of the crop consumed by the uk (which they are part of, for the moment)
ireland wasn't so much known for high volume potato production traditionally lol

The Leck
Feb 27, 2001

https://twitter.com/ddoniolvalcroze/status/1433201393024659457?s=21

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Kenny Logins posted:

ireland wasn't so much known for high volume potato production traditionally lol

it is time to tell everyone again that the irish had more than enough food to feed their nation during the potato famine, but england was taking all of it

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Sagebrush posted:

it is time to tell everyone again that the irish had more than enough food to feed their nation during the potato famine, but england was taking all of it
freckled white bicept and a couple brown biceps all clasping hands

Hating the British

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Vintersorg posted:

loving legend

glad i got to shake this mans hand as he'll never tour again

norm is boomer brained these days but he's a real great comedian nonetheless.

i went to a comedy club last night and chatted with some buddies about Louie CK and separating the art from the artist since he's coming to town soon. It sucks he's a gross sex pest because his old bits have some great jokes in them. i think I may have convinced them that it's fine to laugh at his jokes but it's bad to defend him and support him. pirate his poo poo if you want to watch it, just don't try to justify him being a lovely dude and don't give him any loving money

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

KoRMaK posted:

freckled white bicept and a couple brown biceps all clasping hands

Hating the British

i wonder when exactly it was that america took over the World Wide Most Hated Champion belt over the brits

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Large Testicles posted:

i wonder when exactly it was that america took over the World Wide Most Hated Champion belt over the brits

reagan era, like everything else

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

Large Testicles posted:

America is just England 2.0 so it stood to reason

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Sagebrush posted:

it was a joke about the fact of famine yes.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

Large Testicles posted:

after ww2 i think.

lately i think that China is next in line, I feel like the US is starting to adopt a 'loveable loser' persona like the 70s Mets

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

rotor posted:

after ww2 i think.

lately i think that China is next in line, I feel like the US is starting to adopt a 'loveable loser' persona like the 70s Mets

no the yanks are just "china except poorer" to everyone else

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
take it to hellworld

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Jonny 290 posted:

take it to hellworld

i don't have a passport so I can't fly to the USA

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

i can't believe beep gets his own button

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Jonny 290 posted:

take it to hellworld

that had better not be your fuckin soldering iron jonny

psiox
Oct 15, 2001

Babylon 5 Street Team
my soldering iron's tip became gross after like 15 minutes, really pissed me off

still works great though, love you ts100

Lake of Methane
Oct 29, 2011

sorry i don't use a computer that doesn't have an escape key

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I thought this was kinda cool

and this is a spoiler about an upcomign
and this is a sneak preview of something that I am tweaking away at. I think it's going to be neat

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

Lake of Methane posted:

sorry i don't use a computer that doesn't have an escape key

but it has an espace key instead

also, the esc key is the unlabelled one towards the upper left

infernal machines fucked around with this message at 23:42 on Sep 3, 2021

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

psiox posted:

my soldering iron's tip became gross after like 15 minutes, really pissed me off

still works great though, love you ts100

if it looks like in that picture you're running it way too hot

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Sagebrush posted:

a lot of folks here won't call it the famine anymore, preferring the term hunger (or starvation if we really want to make it clear the english were 100% responsible) for the reason you mentioned

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

psiox
Oct 15, 2001

Babylon 5 Street Team

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

jonny, plz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--bLSaBtYFs&t=54s

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

NyetscapeNavigator
Sep 22, 2003

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRBgBbvYiQw

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
i still want an altra setup

80 ARM cores and you can get 2 sockets

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

NoneMoreNegative posted:

https://twitter.com/KnockBrands/status/1433793604238168110?s=20

♫ Fist in the air for a biscuit that's chocolatey ♬