Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Philthy posted:

goddammit bring back the buffalo chicken fries and burrito that poo poo was so good

I never got to try it, was sold out every time I went.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dougdrums
Feb 25, 2005
CLIENT REQUESTED ELECTRONIC FUNDING RECEIPT (FUNDS NOW)
So Tuesday evening I happened to pass by taco bell with some time to spare, which is a rare occasion.

I ordered my familiar chicken burrito supreme meal with a soft shell and baha blast, but also could not resist the taco and burrito party pack for $7.99 (along with a handful of fire sauce). I quickly dispatched the supreme burrito in the parking lot then packed up the rest, 5 soft shell tacos and 4 five layer burritos, for home.

I have one burrito and one soft shell left, and I just don't know if I can make it in any sense.

dougdrums
Feb 25, 2005
CLIENT REQUESTED ELECTRONIC FUNDING RECEIPT (FUNDS NOW)
I'm also out of fire sauce which is rough.

everdave
Nov 14, 2005

dougdrums posted:

I'm also out of fire sauce which is rough.

My locals have it out free for the taking at all 3’locations. I can start sending it out to goons for postage and singlehandedly cause my nice trusting town to lock everything up and become bitter and jaded so yeah let me know

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

rndmnmbr
Jul 3, 2012

Philthy posted:

goddammit bring back the buffalo chicken fries and burrito XXL Grilled Stufft burrito you mongrel cowards, that poo poo was so good

FTFY

BounceBanana
Feb 3, 2021
Toxic Hell bringing back the XXL Grilled Stuft aka 10 lb burrito or the Baja Chicken Chalupa... Yeah I'd risk wecking my colon for that.

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
mm... colon on weck :yum:

Captain Toasted
Jan 3, 2009

That chicken sandwich has been enlarged so much I’m surprised you can’t see the pixels

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Since when do they have a sodium warning?

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

All your friends and foes,
they thought they knew ya,
but look who's in your heart now.
for ages

isnt it the tbell gang tag

----------------
This space intentionally left blank.

Captain Toasted
Jan 3, 2009

Zil posted:

It’s to tell you what’s good

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

reviewbrah says the chicken steamed bun thing is trash and i trust him

----------------

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Zil posted:

How long have you been in this thread?

----------------

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Pennywise the Frown posted:

How long have you been in this thread?

I use the door dash app to order, so it has never popped up for me. I am also extremely unobservant. :negative:

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Philthy posted:

goddammit bring back the buffalo chicken fries and burrito that poo poo was so good

It is something they could do so easily, but they are insistent on having the most flavorless menu possible in 2021.

:sss: :tbear: Oel ngati kameie Los Ingobernables de Onsite BYOB
Seared tuna steak, served with ponzu sauce and wasabi.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 07:55 May 03, 2015 posted:

sometimes i rub Fabreeze on my hands and now my hands are very dry.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 04:55 Apr 10, 2017 posted:

It was nice knowing you all. Sometimes.

I still believe in Second Winter. Put this in your sig if you also believe in that and that it is real and not fake like the others say.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

What a difference 12 miles makes! I'm dog sitting for my uncle tonight. My local Bell has pretty standard prices, the Crispy Chicken Taco box is $5.49 for instance. I just checked and here it's $6.99! What a rip!

2 Chicken Chalupas Supreme Combo - $10.79!
3 DLT Supreme Combo - $9.29!

Indefensible.

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

Chief McHeath posted:

What a difference 12 miles makes! I'm dog sitting for my uncle tonight. My local Bell has pretty standard prices, the Crispy Chicken Taco box is $5.49 for instance. I just checked and here it's $6.99! What a rip!

2 Chicken Chalupas Supreme Combo - $10.79!
3 DLT Supreme Combo - $9.29!

Indefensible.

A shameful Taco Bell.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
went to the baal and got a CGC box w/ Dorito Taco & Cheesy Taters, added a Soft Taco & a Spicy Chicken Taco Sandy thinmg, whgich iw as excited about. Got back to my office, open the bag? no Spicy Chicken Taco Sandy Thing. NOT IN THE BAG. Look on receipt? its there. Ttaco Bell always be fuckin up the bag, but man, to deny me the SIGNATURE ITEM??? gently caress sakes. gently caress Sakes.

Sierra Mist btw. cant have Caffeine after NOON. :o:

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Smythe posted:

Sierra Mist btw. cant have Caffeine after NOON. :o:

You're fired

If you don't get Baja blast at taco bell smh

Anonymous Robot
Jun 1, 2007

Lost his leg in Robo War I
The buffalo fries burrito was, strangely, the best item Taco Bell has ever made.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

everdave posted:

Have to try a new item and it was good (they left the jalapeños off the spicy one so I added my own). Tasted fresh and good and my chicken was rather big. 1.49 on the app in the parking lot outside (how I always order) but clearly advertised as 2.49 inside - not worth that.

That's a chicken fry.

Tiny Bug Child
Sep 11, 2004

Avoid Symmetry, Allow Complexity, Introduce Terror
my local TB jacked up the price on the tiny chicken taco: it is now 2.69 for that little piece of poo poo. unbelievable

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
i had a chicken quesadilla yesterday, pretty good

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames

Fartington Butts posted:

That's a chicken dildo.

----------------

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
On the plus side it looks like the $6 box is Our Blessed Mother the chalupa box hell yeah

Teenage Riot
May 25, 2010

Beefy Potato Flatbread no longer listed on the menu, but they still rang it up and I successfully got one. Gonna have the long, slow goodbye with it like the Beefy Potatorito rip

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Teenage Riot posted:

Beefy Potato Flatbread no longer listed on the menu, but they still rang it up and I successfully got one. Gonna have the long, slow goodbye with it like the Beefy Potatorito rip

It might be one of those things that isn't on the menu but they can still make it since they have all the ingredients.

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

I remember successfully ordering Smothered Burritos for like six months after they went off the menu. gently caress those ruled.

ErIog
Jul 11, 2001

:nsacloud:
I have a question about Taco Bell. A few years ago I was telling my sister about Japanese Taco Bell, and I mentioned they have french fries in addition to tortilla chips but they both have this gross incredibly incredibly salty seasoning on them. My sister was like, "yeah, they have that here too now, and I hate it."

I mentioned this to someone else recently and they were like, "wtf, no, the chips are the same as ever..." Was my sister lying to me?

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

That's fine. I guess you're just losers then.

Here as in the US? The chips have not changed.

Teenage Riot
May 25, 2010

Is it maybe the Nacho Fries seasoning she is thinking of?

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
If I was a billionaire I'd try and see if I could franchise a location and name it OG Bell that only serves the Santa Fe Gordita, Buffalo Chicken Burrito, Buffalo Chicken Fries, Taco Pizza, and the Chili Cheese Burrito. Just to see if it outsells all the other poo poo bells in the city combined so I could throw it in their stupid dumb faces.

And maybe some of those potato things they offered over the years for the non-meaty types.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Philthy posted:

If I was a billionaire I'd try and see if I could franchise a location and name it OG Bell that only serves the Santa Fe Gordita, Buffalo Chicken Burrito, Buffalo Chicken Fries, Taco Pizza, and the Chili Cheese Burrito. Just to see if it outsells all the other poo poo bells in the city combined so I could throw it in their stupid dumb faces.

And maybe some of those potato things they offered over the years for the non-meaty types.

I'll start the discord.

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

Philthy posted:

Kickstarter that poo poo

Ham Equity
Apr 16, 2013

i hosted a great goon meet and all i got was this lousy avatar
Grimey Drawer

Philthy posted:

Throw in the Grilled Stuffed Burrito, and you've got my blessing.

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
Live MAS

ErIog
Jul 11, 2001

:nsacloud:

Teenage Riot posted:

Is it maybe the Nacho Fries seasoning she is thinking of?

I bet this is what happened. I think she misunderstood what I was saying. I was very confused when I went back to the US later and the chips were the same as they'd ever been.

Impotence
Nov 8, 2010
Lipstick Apathy
do your TBs charge for sauce?

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd

Biowarfare posted:

do your TBs charge for sauce?

Lol no. Add a million of them on the app dude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rahu
Feb 14, 2009

let me just check my figures real quick here
Grimey Drawer

Philthy posted:

If you include the double-decker then I am willing to heavily invest in this venture.