Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Need to go today for a 3 pack of almond milk.

An impulse buy is highly likely.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Chinatown posted:

An impulse buy is highly likely 100% guaranteed.

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

eVeN I KnOw wHaT CoRnEr gAs iS
I know Costco's website is bad but at least let me look up if my warehouse is open tomorrow. Of all the features that should work, it's that?

I eventually turned up a direct link and it's closed. Well, time for an emergency costco run right now! I'm sure nobody else will be there on a holiday weekend :getin:

e: if I don't survive, i give this thread all my 505 chiles

Psion fucked around with this message at 21:18 on Sep 5, 2021

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Here I sit at the Costco gas line. :munch:

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

Chinatown posted:

Here I sit at the Costco gas line. :munch:

at least here the warehouse was busy but fine but the gas lines were so bad they were backing up traffic a block away from even getting into the parking lot from two directions.

I'd say the standout 'almost got me, Costco' item was the 6-pack of individual serving tiramisu cups but unfortunately I'd just picked up the macarons so I guess i'll live another day without slamming six tiramisus into my face in succession.

probably live another day, literally

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i got my almond milk but also two dozen eggs because im makin deviled eggs for a bbq tomorrow yeah bitch thats right :blastu:

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
Lmao if you don't pump your costco gas at 10 AM when the car lines are barely almost making it out of the station.
Also you know Costco doesn't open during any holiday.
Why does the Winix air purifier chime sound like the McDonald's jingle when turning on?

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
I bought the jar of chilis since you all do go on

Ill crack the jar after I finish the kimchi in the fridge.

I watch my salt so I was thrilled to see the chilis weren't really high in sodium. I purposely am not buying those icemilk bars because I'd just eat them all in 3 days.

Found mens socks 4 for 2.97 WHOOHOO gonna wear them when I exercise. They also had a three pack of pizza with a cornmeal crust for 4.97!!!!
Really unhealthy but not if you eat just a tiny bit :D

I love looking for 97s, its pretty much all I do tbh.

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

I never get the last word, and it makes me very sad.

Spinz posted:

I love looking for 97s, its pretty much all I do tbh.

Pro move

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i've worn the Puma low rise socks for years now. just the best.

Poopelyse
Jan 22, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
yall are looking at the newest Executive Member. no longer a Gold Star sucker. now i'm a Executive sucker who spends too much money at Costco. they took me aside when checking out today to say I've spent enough money where it's better for me to upgrade. paid only $45 for it. 2% rewards now baby

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Chinatown posted:

i got my almond milk but also two dozen eggs because im makin deviled eggs for a bbq tomorrow yeah bitch thats right :blastu:

You gonna put some curry powder on 'em?

Put some curry powder on 'em.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Fartington Butts posted:

You gonna put some curry powder on 'em?

Put some curry powder on 'em.

thats the secret along with cider vinegar and japanese mayo

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

You guys know you can make your own 505 Salsa with some roasted peppers, water, and a blender right?

aqu
Aug 1, 2006

But Mooooooooom

Calaveron posted:

Why does the Winix air purifier chime sound like the McDonald's jingle when turning on?

Because you’re loving it

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

Spicewalla Fried Chicken Spice from Ashland, NC

This is what I coat my hardboiled lunch eggs in, with a dash of hot sauce. They marinate in my lunch pail and end up awesome.

Also let me extoll the virtues of Foppen smoked salmon slices -- they're a couple dollars more expensive then the other brand, but they're fire and also somehow really friendly to the calorie counting I just started. Throw the lovely packet of honey mustard sauce in the garbage and put a lot of salmon on toast with cream cheese (or one wedge of the Laughing Cow light swiss for me). It's been post-work snack heaven

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Gaius Marius posted:

You guys know you can make your own 505 Salsa with some roasted peppers, water, and a blender right?

Your homemade salsa isn't as good as 505, sorry friend

Captain Toasted
Jan 3, 2009

Gaius Marius posted:

Yes, I’m still gonna buy the jar

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

Gaius Marius posted:

Then I’m left eating a big jar of salsa that’s good but secretly admitting to myself it’s not the same as the 505.

Enos Cabell
Nov 3, 2004

So I'm really digging these Kirkland/Barton 1792 bourbons. Did my sample bottles on both small batch and bottled in bond, then had to go back for two more of each. Bring on the single barrel!

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
My Costco had the giant delicious cheap pumpkin pies. I bought 2 and am eating 3 pieces a day godammit. Put some Kirkland plain greek yogurt atop it like whip cream and eat your feelings. Feels good

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
The filling is good but the crust is rear end. I always have to pan-fry the bottoms so they're crispy

fizzymercury
Aug 18, 2011
I find them painfully bland but I still ate the leftover cold pie directly out of the tin with my bare hands the day after Thanksgiving. They're soothing.

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

I like fish. I like to eat fish. I like to brush fish with a fish hairbrush. Do you like fish too?

Spinz posted:

My Costco had the giant delicious cheap pumpkin pies. I bought 2 and am eating 3 pieces a day godammit. Put some Kirkland plain greek yogurt atop it like whip cream and eat your feelings. Feels good

oh nice, they’re back! my husband loves these. i’ll pick up a pie the next time im at costco. thanks!

Woodsy Owl
Oct 27, 2004
Are the shredded Brussels sprouts with Gouda back at any of your churches? I can't find it yet

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

Woodsy Owl posted:

Are the shredded Brussels sprouts with Gouda back at any of your churches? I can't find it yet

Whoa, that sounds good. Are they frozen and you spread on a baking sheet or what are they?

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

Calaveron posted:

Lmao if you don't pump your costco gas at 10 AM when the car lines are barely almost making it out of the station.
Also you know Costco doesn't open during any holiday.

Oh, yeah, of course. Off hours Costco is the best. I didn't have to fill up yesterday, thankfully.

also, yes, but WFH means time has no meaning so I forgot how holidays work

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Gaius Marius posted:

Surprisingly you can make anything you buy from a store or restaurant yourself!

No need to go to a restaurant ever in your life again!

Pennywise the Frown fucked around with this message at 18:36 on Sep 6, 2021

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

Anyone get the dress shirts from Costco? I hear the tailored fit is better and for $20 the price can't be beat.

EngineerJoe
Aug 8, 2004
-=whore=-

FYI Costco.ca has 20% off tires today only for us Canadian costco members.

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

Spinz posted:

Dang pumpkin pie chat came early this year.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Gaius Marius posted:

did you know you can just buy it in a store

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

FCKGW posted:

Anyone get the dress shirts from Costco? I hear the tailored fit is better and for $20 the price can't be beat.

Regular fit is good if you're really fat. Like a legit circus tent of fabric. I ended up returning them. I think I bought a tailored fit or two but I haven't had to go to work to wear them.

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time

FogHelmut posted:

Regular fit is good if you're really fat. Like a legit circus tent of fabric.

Sweet. Gonna go get some shirts at the ‘co!

fischtick
Jul 9, 2001

CORGO, THE DESTROYER

Fun Shoe
In the market for a king size down (or equivalent) comforter. We’ve had our queen sized one forever, but my wife mentioned she wouldn’t mind a bigger one.

I’m pretty sure I’ve seen them at Costco. Anybody have any experience with them?

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

Chinatown posted:

ive really been thinking about snagging one for my cycling shenanigans. price is quite good for what you get and I have my old chest harness from years ago when i used my hero TWO

Go get it! I put it all around my mountain bike and got some great shots. The time lapse feature was really cool, too!

Also, my daughter was born on the 1st. Everything went perfectly fine :)

Woodsy Owl
Oct 27, 2004

priznat posted:

Whoa, that sounds good. Are they frozen and you spread on a baking sheet or what are they?

It was actually microwaveable in a plastic pouch that it came in

Vickys Shaved Brussels Sprouts, Smoked Gouda, and Wild Rice

So insanely good but it isn't back yet this season. It is usually in the same deli section as the microwave Turkey

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

Woodsy Owl posted:

It was actually microwaveable in a plastic pouch that it came in

Vickys Shaved Brussels Sprouts, Smoked Gouda, and Wild Rice

So insanely good but it isn't back yet this season. It is usually in the same deli section as the microwave Turkey

That sounds great, will keep an eye out. I love brussel sprouts.

Enos Cabell
Nov 3, 2004

fischtick posted:

In the market for a king size down (or equivalent) comforter. We’ve had our queen sized one forever, but my wife mentioned she wouldn’t mind a bigger one.

I’m pretty sure I’ve seen them at Costco. Anybody have any experience with them?

We got a king size "Pacific Coast® Platinum European Comforter" from Costco for $99 back in 2018 and it's been super comfy. Still holding up great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

I think I'll be going to costco tomorrow (or another day this week anyway).

What section would I find the hatch 505 in?

And I'm gonna get some of these too, Foppen smoked salmon slices, but I assume they will probably be in the refrigerated deli meats area.