Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

The hell

https://twitter.com/jacobbogage/status/1436077950936440839?s=21

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

as soon as you make religious exemptions a thing enforceability goes out the window

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

maybe dejoy said no

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

fart simpson posted:

maybe dejoy said no

lol that the biden admin still lets that guy hang around

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

lol

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

fart simpson posted:

maybe dejoy said no

:ohdear:

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

akadajet posted:

lol that the biden admin still lets that guy hang around

makes u think

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

more like dekilljoy

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Turns out that jumped the gun

https://twitter.com/jacobbogage/status/1436132263041843200

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

fart simpson posted:

makes u think

keeping the Obama legacy of a weak as poo poo executive branch alive and well

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

Don't you just hate when you wind up in a store with people who are in a socioeconomic class that is pretty obviously about two levels lower than your own?

Kazinsal posted:

they were huffing colloidal silver and basically plating the insides of their lungs and dying because of it at one point

reportedly some of them started taking anti-androgens recently

the winning combo is anti-androgens plus cow estrogen

pass it on

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

Don't you just hate when you wind up in a store with people who are in a socioeconomic class that is pretty obviously about two levels lower than your own?

Mr. Nice! posted:

department of labor has issued new guidance re: covid vaccines:

I can’t believe people voted for this

after all there’s no difference and it doesn’t matter who anyone votes for, right?

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here
right

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

this vaccine mandate is straight out of the republican playbook

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

la school district is gonna do a mandate too. hoping the floodgates open. :pray:

Lysidas
Jul 26, 2002

John Diefenbaker is a madman who thinks he's John Diefenbaker.
Pillbug

Mr. Nice! posted:

doj sues texas in federal court of sb8 because it violates the supremacy clause, the fourteenth amendment, and the interstate commerce clause among others.

https://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/21060095/9-9-21-us-v-texas-complaint.pdf

this gets around texas' bullshit that have currently stymied courts.

eschaton posted:

I can’t believe people voted for this

after all there’s no difference and it doesn’t matter who anyone votes for, right?

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

So is the plan to just sue states? Why not just pass a law that legalizes abortion? Or one that enshrines it as a right? How about something that gets rid of the shadow docket on top of all that? If they're going to get overturned by the supreme court anyways you might as well try multiple things.

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Why not just pass a law

lol

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Doing close to the bare minimum on what you have promised to fight against for years shouldn't be a reason to cheer.

e: Especially when combating things that basically set into stone the mass rape of women.

AnimeIsTrash fucked around with this message at 14:40 on Sep 10, 2021

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

when did congress last pass all the annual appropriations bill to fund the government in a normal, non-hosed up manner? the united states is really bad

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Yeah that would require the Dems to not squander their majority and actually want to use their power. lmao

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica
mandatory abortion counseling for any prospective mothers

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here
i just took a dnd probe, sayonara

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
got a heartwarming email from the top of the food chain at work saying how good we're doing! only 80 people in quar isolation last week compared to only 60 this week! we're 9 percentage points behind the county spread rate, keep up the great work everyone :) you work at the safest place in the city!

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here

graph posted:

got a heartwarming email from the top of the food chain at work saying how good we're doing! only 80 people in quar isolation last week compared to only 60 this week! we're 9 percentage points behind the county spread rate, keep up the great work everyone :) you work at the safest place in the city!

just sell out the discontents to the management, you already know how.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

is that the BR guy

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

AnimeIsTrash posted:

So is the plan to just sue states? Why not just pass a law that legalizes abortion? Or one that enshrines it as a right? How about something that gets rid of the shadow docket on top of all that? If they're going to get overturned by the supreme court anyways you might as well try multiple things.

congress has to do that, and according to statements by house leadership they're working on it.

the doj action is the action that the president can take, and he is. there's zero indication that he wouldn't sign legislation enshrining roe when it it hits his desk. direct your ire about this toward congress.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

graph posted:

is that the BR guy

lol look at this guy who doesn't know who beat takeshi is

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

SmokaDustbowl posted:

lol look at this guy who doesn't know who beat takeshi is
doesn't that just beat takeshi

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
big fan of his castle

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

He was great in Yakuza 6

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
watch hana-bi it's amazing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4GR3qh_VS0

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Kenny Logins posted:

big fan of his castle

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Kenny Logins posted:

big fan of his castle

:psyduck:

never realized it was the same guy

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

Fortaleza posted:

He was great in Yakuza 6

he's also responsible for what is considered to be the worst famicom game ever made

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfR2OTQ7K-E

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

smoka
was
right

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

The_Franz posted:

he's also responsible for what is considered to be the worst famicom game ever made

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfR2OTQ7K-E

i love how the same song plays the entire time

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

graph posted:

is that the BR guy

battle royale is an awesome movie

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
https://www.vice.com/en/article/88njzx/alberta-acted-like-covid-was-over-now-its-health-care-system-on-brink-of-collapse

loving province

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
it's gotta be a conservative ploy to try and make private healthcare look valid