Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Wakatsuki loses because he uses blast core and decapitates fei

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

team overhead smash
Sep 2, 2006

Team-Forest-Tree-Dog:
Smashing your way into our hearts one skylight at a time

Going for a ring out would probably be Waka’s best bet. If when he’d grappled Fei he’d just thrown him as far as he could, he’d probably have won.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Yeah I hope Fei loses to a cheeky ring out and gets super pissed

Kanos
Sep 6, 2006

was there a time when speedwagon didn't get trolled
Given the general trend of "Kengan fighter is superior at actually fighting but the Purgatory fighters snag wins because they're more used to the rule set", it would be a fun subversion for the burly superman to win on a rule technicality.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Wakatsuki is one of the coolest fighters in the manga so if he loses this fight i will not be pleased

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

team overhead smash
Sep 2, 2006

Team-Forest-Tree-Dog:

https://cubari.moe/read/imgur/iUVBz6V/1/1/

Welp, that sure is a thing!

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

[spoiler]so he is comboing the Advance and Kiryu's stuff to go full bonkers, even so that is in no way a sustainable ability/[spoiler]

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013
Blood bullets. :allears:

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

This is now at Toguro level poo poo lol

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

This'll all be worth it if he loses. There is also a narrative reason why he should as it'll leave ohma as the only tiger vessel for fighting that niko

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

If we had Ohma vs that rear end in a top hat we could have gotten the Niko style bs out of the way and have a based match between Lolong and Waka...

Zodack
Aug 3, 2014
Not sure why you're under the impression Lolong isn't going to activate his Inner Demon Release Fifth Eye Yield to Incoming Traffic Advance in the third part of the fight and become an even more hosed up vein monster with stupid powers too

team overhead smash
Sep 2, 2006

Team-Forest-Tree-Dog:

Zodack posted:

Not sure why you're under the impression Lolong isn't going to activate his Inner Demon Release Fifth Eye Yield to Incoming Traffic Advance in the third part of the fight and become an even more hosed up vein monster with stupid powers too

I’m hoping for a Kuroki-a-like who is mostly just really really good at punching people.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Zodack posted:

A lolong powerup would just be taking off the wife-beater. None of this Niko style bullshit. Seriously stop and think about this Fei's heart is beating so fast it was imperceptable but he has no drawbacks because somehow the advance cushions this off. The man clenched a wound shut on command and his muscles are so tensed he might as well be doing Julius' god killer flex but everywhere. And he still presumably has complete control over his body meaning full powered niko techniques with no loss of precision

This has gone so far into stupid territory that I can't take it seriously. Bring back Muteba, things were interesting with him.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
stupid fukkin powerups

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
Yo what if Wakatsuki used his own version of the ripper or the devil lance to just gash open Fei's arm forcing him to drop divine demon or pass out from blood loss? They've already set up the high blood pressure in this fight with the blood gun (which seems like a supremely bad move for someone vulnerable to blood loss), Wakatsuki has specifically studied how to counter the advance which is similar in concept to divine demon, and he was there to see Kuroki counter the advance with blood loss in the same way.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

please waktasuki, save the manga, punch this idiot so hard his ghost dies

Caidin
Oct 29, 2011
This rocketed to real dang dumb pretty fast.

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

HA! HA! NICE! WHAT A TOOL!
Wakatsuki's body is total bullshit, what would a fair loss for him even look like?

Kanos
Sep 6, 2006

was there a time when speedwagon didn't get trolled

tweet my meat posted:

Yo what if Wakatsuki used his own version of the ripper or the devil lance to just gash open Fei's arm forcing him to drop divine demon or pass out from blood loss? They've already set up the high blood pressure in this fight with the blood gun (which seems like a supremely bad move for someone vulnerable to blood loss), Wakatsuki has specifically studied how to counter the advance which is similar in concept to divine demon, and he was there to see Kuroki counter the advance with blood loss in the same way.

Fei is shown flexing his muscles so perfectly that he seals the wound in his palm, so presumably he could just do the same dumb poo poo if he got his arm cut or something.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
well, now we are to the point where the guy who was born with superhuman strength is the more believable one.

A Bystander
Oct 10, 2012
Can't wait for the next chapter where Waka does something simple yet effective that Fei doesn't care about or sees coming because he's too busy going "oooo look at how powerful I am" and then proceeds to have a tantrum when he gets thrown out of the ring or something

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
I dunno why you're complaining about the Stupid in this manga. That's when it is at its best

Give me more completely bullshit physical powerups

Fereydun
May 9, 2008

this chapter is awful if fei wins because he's got the next level of Anime Powerup Mode with an unbelievably lame gimmick attack (blood bullet ki blasts) and wakatsuki's entire deal is "he runs into Shounen Protagonists and claps their fuckin cheeks by just being strong and technically sound" so it retroactively makes wakatsuki lame

but, fei powered up first and flashed back first so he's gonna lose and it's okay

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

If Fei has to clamp too many muscles because wakatsuki ripped off his skin, then he can't move anymore

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Fei and ohma both losing forcing kuroki into the extra match would be extremely funny

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Collapsing Farts posted:

I dunno why you're complaining about the Stupid in this manga. That's when it is at its best

Give me more completely bullshit physical powerups

On the next Niko style: Fart air blades!

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
now i will take my final form- a giant veiny phallus! it also vibrates, so it is a very dangerous martial art.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
If you didn’t already know the Niko style was basically magic at this point I don’t know what to tell you

yum
Oct 27, 2005

Only good things will come
to someone like
you.
What's Fei's plan if he wins here is he just going to casually walk back to the Purgatory side, say sup to Lolong and the gang and watch the next match as if he didn't just transform into a horribly grotesque blood spurting monster. I'm assuming the Worms have something planned afterwards since the other Niko murdered all those dudes and Eddie saying there's been a change in plan

I hope Fei loses though c'mon Waka just blast core him outta the arena and into the horizon like Team Rocket

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

So there is magic, and remember kaburagi was the first fighter we met, and magic bullshit. The Niko style has been increasingly bullshit from the start in a way fei just sucks. Remember when agito and wakatsuki first met at the tournament agito said there were possibly 2 prople physically stronger than him.

Idk I agree fei sucks a lot because of how effortless it's all been made bit he could still lose

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor
and some clarified butter.
More like Baki style.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

still mad about Rihito tbh

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

yum posted:

What's Fei's plan if he wins here is he just going to casually walk back to the Purgatory side, say sup to Lolong and the gang and watch the next match as if he didn't just transform into a horribly grotesque blood spurting monster. I'm assuming the Worms have something planned afterwards since the other Niko murdered all those dudes and Eddie saying there's been a change in plan

I hope Fei loses though c'mon Waka just blast core him outta the arena and into the horizon like Team Rocket

Fei wins and the rest of the Purgatory side immediately just jumps him and puts him in the infirmary.

Then in 3 chapters we can find out that Hajime's been removing all his nerves and has them hanging up like they're a coat next to his gurney.

That Guy Bob
Apr 30, 2009
Wow that's harsh Fei, has been pretty chill even, does Fei even have a murder boner? I'd hang out with Fei before murder cop or Raian

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

Iunno, Raian's been pretty chill in Omega. Still a dick, but relatively chill. Especially when compared to the main character of the story, Nicolas Le Banner.

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

Raian did rip a man in half like a phone book....

But I do agree, he's a lot more chill in this series.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Catpetter1981
Apr 9, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Artelier posted:

Iunno, Raian's been pretty chill in Omega. Still a dick, but relatively chill. Especially when compared to the main character of the story, Nicolas Le Banner.

If whoever defeats Nicholas becomes Nicholas, doesn't that mean Lolong is now Nicholas? Since Lolong was the last person to land a knockout blow on Nicholas. Or does Terashi become Nicholas if he successfully assassinates Nicholas?