Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: PIZZA.BAT)

Bourricot
Aug 7, 2016

alexandriao posted:

i even gave him frosted tips!

thanks for the new phone wallpaper

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

shaggar pens a comic in 1925

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

RokosCockatrice posted:

it was disappointing to grow up and for hard liquor to not universally have XXX or skull and crossbones on them

and to get paid with a small slip of paper or auto deposit notification and not a burlap sack with a dollar sign on it

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

What age were you when you realized computers are not fun but in fact completely poo poo? That was a loving shock.

champagne posting
Apr 5, 2006

YOU ARE A BRAIN
IN A BUNKER

3D Megadoodoo posted:

What age were you when you realized computers are not fun but in fact completely poo poo? That was a loving shock.

dawned on me when I was introduced to excel

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
coincidentally, when i got a job fixing them, so maybe 15 or so

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

feeling animated, might complete later

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

Wanna run with my crew huh? Rule cyberspace and crunch numbers like I do?

is this what beef is?

edit: http://www.youtubemultiplier.com/613f6b125197c-econ-professor-explains-what-beef-is.php

ADINSX fucked around with this message at 16:16 on Sep 13, 2021

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

Wanna run with my crew huh? Rule cyberspace and crunch numbers like I do?

Also Echi if you're looking for elevation data I've used the SRTM dataset before I think it would be good for generating something like these maps: https://www.usgs.gov/centers/eros/s..._center_objects

If I could find a print shop to make a really high quality poster print I think I would, anyone know of something like that in Seattle? (and also: this is of Seattle/Puget Sound)

Imgur wouldn't let me post a SVG so I exported it to a PNG, but I'd provide the SVG to a print shop

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

alexandriao posted:

i even gave him frosted tips!

wanderer above the sea of posts

AlbertFlasher
Feb 14, 2006

Hulk Hogan and the Wrestling Boot Band

Bourricot posted:

thanks for the new phone wallpaper

ya same. ty.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://twitter.com/dawnblog/status/1437451225251950592

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

champagne posting posted:

dawned on me when I was introduced to excel

I thought Office was the bee's knees back in Windows 98 times. Excel was so much cooler than 123 or the spreadsheet that came with Turbo C (well the source came with it, but as Turbo C came with Turbo C, you could compile it pretty easily).

E: now when I had to start using spreadsheets for WORK is when all became poo poo

Sapozhnik
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost
Spreadsheets are pretty drat neat honestly but people do need to know where to stop with them.

Is a tool bad if it frequently corrupts its user?

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Sapozhnik posted:

ultravoices
May 10, 2004

You are about to embark on a great journey. Are you ready, my friend?

posting hawg

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

Sapozhnik posted:

Spreadsheets are pretty drat neat honestly but people do need to know where to stop with them.

spreadsheets are not the cause of the evil inside the hearts of men, they are just a window into them.

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

rotor posted:

programming languages are not the cause of the evil inside the hearts of men, they are just a window into them.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

tbh there is something particularly not wired correctly in my brain to actually make any sense of spreadsheets.

I look at one and it's like a box of puzzle pieces. I simply cannot really perceive what's going on with them.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

tbh there is something particularly not wired correctly in my brain to actually make any sense of spreadsheets.

I look at one and it's like a box of puzzle pieces. I simply cannot really perceive what's going on with them.

yeah no humans are not supposed to look at spreadsheets and go "ohhhh i get it now!!," that's not really a thing people do. That's why excel has graphing features. But spreadsheets are like ace for data entry and some kinds of programming.

edit: like no, there's nothing in your brain that's not wired correctly (wrt spreadsheets anyway), that's how everyone is.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://twitter.com/TKDano/status/1437467134578212865

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://twitter.com/tyomateee2/status/1437047290577895435

Pythagoras a trois
Feb 19, 2004

I have a lot of points to make and I will make them later.

New mascot! Gtf outta here beep!

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

that is awesome

semi-related bird
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQJzuGb6Gkk
this is just for :3:

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica
can it be that that previous post was a wrong bird?

is there such a thing?

i meant this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WQDu_L7TiI

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

ahhh, perfect for those days when you don't want pizza

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Sagebrush posted:

5001 junipero serra blvs is just a howling void, a three dimensional standing wave of white noise, a perfect nullity, the exact opposite of borges' aleph

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
q != e

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

FMguru posted:

5001 junipero serra blvs is just a howling void, a three dimensional standing wave of white noise, a perfect nullity, the opposite of borges' aleph
uhhhhhhhhhhhh,,,,,................ can i get a mcflurry and an spicey chicken nugget?

Feisty-Cadaver
Jun 1, 2000
The worms crawl in,
The worms crawl out.

Sagebrush posted:

to be fair that is exactly how much pizza hut pizza i would like to consume

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

eh it's fine

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

pizza hut is fine. it's nothing special but it isn't literal garbage like many other pizza chains. but sometimes i get a nostalgic craving for it. take me back to being 8 years old on the road home from grandma's

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
supreme personal pan, a red glass full of the coldest soda on the planet, ms. pac machine in the corner. Life was simple and good.

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
yeah theres somethin bout that crust that i always remember being great but is never actually that good

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

Sagebrush posted:

pizza hut is just pizza hut, but sometimes i get a nostalgic craving for it. take me back to being 8 years old on the road home from grandma's

i think the only thing i liked at pizza hut as a kid was the desert buffet

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

gently caress yeah book-it

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Achmed Jones posted:

gently caress yeah book-it

This and the legacy salad bar that they used to have was the best thing ever.

e: man why did all the fast food restaurants have kickass salad bars but now they don't?

Video Nasty fucked around with this message at 02:35 on Sep 14, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

That free personal pan pizza. :yum: