Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

madfury posted:

Short term solution. I have a strong belief that shitheads should not be ignored (thus making it someone elses problem) but rather dealt with. Granted, in forum context it doesnt quite apply as strongly as in real life but I try to be consitent.

I mean, I'd also prefer a 100k probe for Stux, but in lieu of that...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Pirate Captain
Jun 6, 2006

Avast ye lubbers, lest ye be scuppered!
Can we have a rule where if someone has been prob’d more than twice in one thread, all subsequent probes for that thread are minimum 3 days? 6ers are clearly not a deterrent.

Dr. Fishopolis
Aug 31, 2004

ROBOT
how about we have a rule where backseat mods get probes instead

doingitwrong
Jul 27, 2013
Harrow just reopened the Games Feedback thread. Go litigate Stux there.
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3944680&pagenumber=21#lastpost

Long clowns were funny.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

I enjoyed the first few long clowns, got long in the tooth though

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

stux has a stadia, he got one after he couldn't get a graphics card becuase of the bitcoin stuff and he wanted to play assassin's creed

An Actual Princess
Dec 23, 2006

Stux posted:

found these on reddit. some braindead falia brainmorons utterly melting down over the concept of other consoles. when will they learn... guess thats why we laugh :D

Look at these loving clowns. Unbelievable.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

oddium posted:

stux has a stadia, he got one after he couldn't get a graphics card becuase of the bitcoin stuff and he wanted to play assassin's creed

he does love assassins creed

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
My group finally matched up against a Stadia person in D2. They were incredibly laggy and at on point I let him try to shoot me while I stood there and strafed back and fourth. He dumped an entire mag near me before I shot back. Why on earth would you play the twitch shooter mode of Destiny 2 on Stadia???

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

DoomTrainPhD posted:

My group finally matched up against a Stadia person in D2. They were incredibly laggy and at on point I let him try to shoot me while I stood there and strafed back and fourth. He dumped an entire mag near me before I shot back. Why on earth would you play the twitch shooter mode of Destiny 2 on Stadia???

They were clowning with you, obviously

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Captain Hygiene posted:

They were clowning with you, obviously

They did a really bad job clowning. I think they may have been clowning the other team. :v:

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

pouring one out for hostile apostle who never had a fanclub

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

FAUXTON posted:

Man I'm the fuckin president of the HA fanclub

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

DoomTrainPhD posted:

Why on earth would you play the twitch shooter mode of Destiny 2 on Stadia???

probably troubleshooting the game :(

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Rotten Red Rod posted:

Man I'm the fuckin president of the HA fanclub

ok pouring one out for hostile apostle who had a fanclub of one

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

I feel like you can be a member of a fanclub in a "point and laugh" kind of way

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Captain Hygiene posted:

I feel like you can be a member of a fanclub in a "point and laugh" kind of way

thats more a greek chorus kind of thing imo

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

https://kotaku.com/google-stadia-loses-another-high-profile-exec-1847658232

quote:

Stadia’s Director for Games, Jack Buser, is going to Google’s Cloud division

well it's about time they reassigned the games director since there are no games

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Can you search for games yet?

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Zil posted:

why would you need to lol

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

THE DARK SIDE OF SCIENCE BREEDS A WEAPON OF WAR

Buglord
I don't know how to quote a quote, but this one Khablam posted....

I’ve been one of the biggest supporters as Stadia is truly my favorite way to game probably of all time. However, this month when NBA 2K22 released everywhere but Stadia it was a kind of a major blow to me. . Ive been very patient and understanding as we’ve continued to miss big releases but this one really did me in

god drat stadia makes people suicidal

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

I just don't understand the mindset of these people that throw their lot in with big faceless megacorps and then define their lives around buying products from said corp. Stadia, Apple, Tesla ect what drives people to do this?

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Sandweed posted:

I just don't understand the mindset of these people that throw their lot in with big faceless megacorps and then define their lives around buying products from said corp. Stadia, Apple, Tesla ect what drives people to do this?

they have no friends IRL

Sandepande
Aug 19, 2018
Ideology.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

FAUXTON posted:

Didn't have fans, didn't have games.

Poor HA.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

They really wanted to meet Jake From State Farm.

Iacen
Mar 19, 2009

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Sandweed posted:

I have long toyed with this idea that humans are deeply tribal and will join a tribe at the drop of a hat. That's why people get so invested in sport, politics and these consumerism cults. Aything to belong.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Zil posted:

That's the last update I saw posted but I read this for the Reddit shills.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Iacen posted:

I have long toyed with this idea that humans are deeply tribal and will join a tribe at the drop of a hat. That's why people get so invested in sport, politics and these consumerism cults. Aything to belong.

That explains the forums

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

pixaal posted:

That explains the forums

Yeah but we are a good tribe, these other tribes are bad.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

ok, so now we're just letting absolutely anyone come in here and slap me around the ears, just because i think the stadia is funny? Alright. guess we live in hellword then. Jesus loving Christ its 2021 people. Do. Better. really making me facepalm with all the sealions in here JAQing off everywhere.

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

forget it stux, it's stadiatown

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

I give it a 6 out of 10 for funny. Not great, but passable. It will do. This time.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Stux posted:

ok, so now we're just letting absolutely anyone come in here and slap me around the ears, just because i think the stadia is funny? Alright. guess we live in hellword then. Jesus loving Christ its 2021 people. Do. Better. really making me facepalm with all the sealions in here JAQing off everywhere.

You can hate stadia, just breaking the tables is more annoying than funny. Comedy is about balance. I have faith you'll find a way to turn Stadia into comedy gold

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Edit: In the service of those posters browsing on mobile, this longclown.jpg has been replaced with a more appropriate size.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Somebody fucked around with this message at 12:54 on Sep 14, 2021

commando in tophat
Sep 5, 2019

Please visit a psychiatrist

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

commando in tophat posted:

Please visit a psychiatrist

scared? Society... is the monster

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Don’t doxx me

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

one time i got stux a purple joker suit for his birthday and he got upset becuase the joaquin phoenix joker was popular at this point and he wanted the red suit. but i didn't know he was upset because he would do the joker laugh every time he saw it and when he finally brought it up a week later he told me that was because the joker laughs through the pain

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

also he keeps buying packs of cards so he can take the joker cards out and write stupid messages on them for me to find. like he left one on my car dash the other day that says "addicted to oil". stupid