Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Organ Fiend
May 21, 2007

custom title

loquacius posted:

https://twitter.com/the_moviebob/status/1437775889140523008

can someone tell me how this sequiturs because I dunno it really feels to me like it non sequiturs

The non-sequiter is that he's equating appearing on Fox News to AOCIA's "wearing a slogan to an event that undermines the slogan" performative bullshit.

If he had said something about how Bernie "BS" Sanders talks about taxing the rich while walking lockstep with the Dems, including endorsing his "good friend" Rapin' Joe, he'd be making a salient point.

On the other hand, Its Movieblob, so he even if he saying something right, he'd be wrong for saying it and sullying it by association.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BRAKE FOR MOOSE
Jun 6, 2001

Populon posted:

One dude compares arf to taintrunner lololol

arfjason has raped before, and he will rape again!!!

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I don't think moviebob has ever even warranted a heartbreaking.jpg

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

loquacius posted:

I don't think moviebob has ever even warranted a heartbreaking.jpg

moviebob is below the Mendoza line established by MattY

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Oh good they are going to normalize human trafficking

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
when aoc put tax the rich on her dress

she forced a conversation you see

she forced a conversation about her dress and not taxing the rich

oops!

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

it would suck to have epilepsy. so many games you couldnt play. though how does one know when the moment the warning mentions will occur, its always one pointless scene anyway

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'm the masks on all the workers at the met gala.

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

a Loving Dog posted:

suddenly pretending to care really hard about sufferers of epilepsy when you find out you can maybe get one of your forums enemies banned is really funny, i will admit

kurt eichenwald got someone arrested for it lol

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

mistermojo posted:

it would suck to have epilepsy. so many games you couldnt play. though how does one know when the moment the warning mentions will occur, its always one pointless scene anyway

A lot of different factors can impact your sensitivity to any given trigger, on any given day, under any random circumstances. I know when my stress level is high I'm at an increased change of having one. You sort of get a "feeling" as to what your threshold/tolerance is and have to be responsible from there. Maybe I'm being a little oversensitive because all it took last week was the power flickering in a storm to give me a migraine so I know I'm at increased risk right now, but I'm really not amused arf's gimmick with the gifs, even if it's "technically" not in the range that the qcs poster described, because that hasn't been my experience with photosensitive triggers.

That said, going to QCS to wage a forums fatwa over a poorly-executed troll is cringe as gently caress.

Organ Fiend
May 21, 2007

custom title
Tzench: Obama
Khorne: Hillary Clinton
Slaneesh: Bill Clinton
Nurgle: Biden

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Is this a quiet part out loud moment? The medium is a rich person party!

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
https://twitter.com/DartDClark/status/1437573254269526019

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

What AOC doesn't understand she means

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImaH51F4HBw

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

I would, of course, strongly suggest cross-referencing the Mcluhan lecture against the stickied media analysis and criticism thread, to ensure you took The Correct Message from it

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Asproigerosis posted:

Anyone remember when trimp got to be the big boy at the tiny desk to sign the Paul Ryan 3 trillion debt bill and in the past 4 years I do not believe a single democrat has ever even brought up that hey maybe we should just roll it back real quick with our total majority?

Anyway that 3 trillion infrastructure bill is obscene overspending where do you think that money comes from?

the tax changes under Trump could possibly be reversed by the reconciliation bill

the Democrats aren't talking about it because most oppose and even the ones in support think the public should stay out of politics

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

lol

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Atrocious Joe posted:

the tax changes under Trump could possibly be reversed by the reconciliation bill

the Democrats aren't talking about it because most oppose and even the ones in support think the public should stay out of politics

Yeah, even at the time there was just a bit of half-hearted OH WOE BE TO THIS TRUMP TAX SCAM mumbling and not much else.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Blockade posted:

So how come none of the attendees are wearing masks but the servants are

if you can afford the ticket you have the booster hookup and regeneron guy on speeddial

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Atrocious Joe posted:

They can't even get the corporate rate to 28%. (It was 35% before Trump)

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Excelzior posted:

....didnt you stop using this account?

e THIS was your banme? weak.

this is doxxing

mods?

mods?????

moddsssss?!?!??!?!?!

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

mcmagic posted:

They can't even get the corporate rate to 28%. (It was 35% before Trump)

Well, "can't"

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
im still very embarrassed by that dress

like actually dying from irradiated levels of cringe

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

docbeard posted:

Well, "can't"

I mean they can but don't want to.

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

I thought the dress said "EAT THE RICH", but apparently that slogan was too provocative for the Met Gala.

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

It baffles that people hear her say this and think she somehow represents the working class. This is all aspiration and glass ceiling feminism.

Who she actually represents are the sons and daughters of the working class who feel they've climbed out of the muck and so look back upon it with disgust.

https://twitter.com/therecount/status/1437567140169756674?s=19

FallenGod
May 23, 2002

Unite, Afro Warriors!

ArfJason posted:

Cspam stranding with a special guest appeaeance by MAD mikkelsen

new thread title?

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

pospysyl posted:

I thought the dress said "EAT THE RICH", but apparently that slogan was too provocative for the Met Gala.

If she had a decal of a guillotine on the dress, I think we could work with that.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
:aochloe:

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

PhilippAchtel posted:

If she had a decal of a guillotine on the dress, I think we could work with that.

If we're gonna drag the bladed lady into it, I've got a much better deployment for her at the Met Gala.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Cara Delevingne sticking with the femdom theme by wearing a dress that says "EAT THE RICH" on the rear end

the 2016 lover
May 29, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fun Shoe

Excelzior posted:

....didnt you stop using this account?

e THIS was your banme? weak.

yeah i changed my mind. please stop helldumping

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

loquacius posted:

Cara Delevingne sticking with the femdom theme by wearing a dress that says "EAT THE RICH" on the rear end

CFNM night at the Met

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

https://twitter.com/lanikaps/status/1437542172690157568

thought this was hasan for a second lol

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Pobrecito posted:

guys it’s really important that we preserve this stuff

lol

that's kind of cool

lmao

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Lib and let die posted:

If we're gonna drag the bladed lady into it, I've got a much better deployment for her at the Met Gala.

for some reason that gave me a vision of the Lady of Pain floating through the Met, rich fucks all around bursting into bloody ribbons

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Excelzior posted:

for some reason that gave me a vision of the Lady of Pain floating through the Met, rich fucks all around bursting into bloody ribbons

, a good start!

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Beaten

Jimong5
Oct 3, 2005

If history is to change, let it change! If the world is to be destroyed, so be it! If my fate is to be destroyed... I must simply laugh!!
Grimey Drawer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

loquacius posted:

so, what if I wore a gymnastics leotard, and pants made out of tarp

extremely natural and organic that she has become a rising star of the fashion world with no nepotism or astroturfing involved

I respect her attempt to bring JNCOs back