Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Xenocides posted:

Okay buddy, I am cutting you off. You have had enough lols for today. Do you need me to call a cab to take you back to CSpam?

This is the worst derail and your part is worse than theirs. Please shut up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

What's this guys stance on drone bombing?

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

spacetoaster posted:

Well, just the fact that you read a post that you supposedly disagree with, and instead of saying why you disagree with it, you instead turn into posting detective is pretty pathetic.

Like, if I'm wrong, and biden is actually going to stop evictions, protect abortion rights, voting rights, raise minimum wage, etc; then just tell me.

And is chud becoming an all encompassing thing now? Because I voted Howie, like all decent people did.

Sorry, I can't tell the difference between Greens and chuds anymore. It's especially hard because they both use the same election lawyers.

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

spacetoaster posted:

What's this guys stance on drone bombing?

He's hands off.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
Wrap it up boys they got all the evidence.

The crazies want to scream at people the evidence.

You know, the evidence.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Sorry, I can't tell the difference between Greens and chuds anymore. It's especially hard because they both use the same election lawyers.

Oof. Ow.

Is this in places where the Democrats defend democracy by removing them from ballots?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

The Last Call posted:

You know, the evidence.

Someone is trying to knock the Jehovah’s Witnesses out from their spot as the most obnoxious door-to-door people.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

The Last Call posted:

You know, the evidence.

Well, at least somebody is getting interested in activism.

Now if we could just harness that into something useful.

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
I'm so glad we have people reminding us that the democrats are also bad, here in the trump lol thread. I mean really what difference is there in the two parties right? Both bad, so simple!

longtimelurker
Mar 12, 2006

Powered by alcohol

spacetoaster posted:

Oof. Ow.

Is this in places where the Democrats defend democracy by removing them from ballots?

No this is where I come to laugh at :horsedrugs: and chuds in general. This thread is a fine wine that always seems to get better with age.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 35 days!

Pitdragon posted:

I'm so glad we have people reminding us that the democrats are also bad, here in the trump lol thread. I mean really what difference is there in the two parties right? Both bad, so simple!

That old fossil Joe Biden, stuttering and stumbling over words and implementing a six-point coronavirus plan that includes vaccine mandates, just like Tunmp

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker

spacetoaster posted:

Oof. Ow.

LOL!

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner

spacetoaster posted:

Oof. Ow.

That's a LOL

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

Sydney Bottocks posted:

That old fossil Joe Biden, stuttering and stumbling over words and implementing a six-point coronavirus plan that includes vaccine mandates, just like Tunmp

Ol' Sleepy Joe apparently was lucid enough to realize that the pentagon was telling him the same bullshit about Afghanistan they told him in 2009.

Orc Priest
Jun 9, 2021
https://twitter.com/CNN/status/1437898221540552705?s=20

I love how this unironically reads like an Onion headline because at this point "Conservative Radio Host" has become the new "Florida Man". lmao

Dick Jones
Jun 20, 2002

Number 2 Guy at OCP

Time_pants posted:

The early '90s were straight-up Heaven on Earth for anyone lucky enough to be a white, Christian upper-middle class (or richer) straight American. God drat, dude. You just didn't ever have to worry or even think about anything. There just weren't even problems. They just didn't have any. For pretty much an entire decade.

Coincidentally, that period was also a black hole of popular culture and I wish it were all erased.

It wasn't just a lack of problems, there was a massive upswing in Middle-American optimism as the Soviet Union broke up, we kicked Saddam's rear end out of Kuwait, and we got a cool new president who played the saxophone. Even the sunsets were amazing thanks to the Mt. Pinatubo eruption.

A "Black hole of popular culture" though? Really? Have we already forgotten Michael Bolton's landmark album Time, Love, and Tenderness?

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
Oldie but a goodie:

Fucking Moron
Jan 9, 2009

spacetoaster posted:

Oof. Ow.

That is the stuff. Right in the veins.

Lol idiot.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
Jill Stein is and was a Russian asset designed to split the Dem vote, get Trump elected and destroy the country even harder and it loving worked.

The Green Party can suck my dick after that. Yes I am an environmentalist, some would say overly so, but I can also recognize reality and the green party should stay the gently caress away from national elections for a little while. The only things they can accomplish otherwise are bad things

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

https://twitter.com/seanspicer/status/1437879604312694792

https://twitter.com/realTuckFrumper/status/1437908780595879936

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

The Last Call posted:

Oldie but a goodie:

these are my favorites. When the do-your-own-research crowd runs into someone who's actually done the research

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner

This is the week!

This one.

The one that is now.

Really.

It's going to happen.

This time it will.

Right?

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker

Steadiman posted:

these are my favorites. When the do-your-own-research crowd runs into someone who's actually done the research

is there more to this? i'd love to see the response if there was one

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

The Last Call posted:

This is the week!

This one.

The one that is now.

Really.

It's going to happen.

This time it will.

Right?

You can see they preferred the one that chose to say week and leave it a little more open-ended, lol.

And I mean this has been going on for loving YEARS. Years. What the gently caress is wrong with these peoples' brains. A normal brain would notice that nothing these liars every prophesied came to pass, but they just keep on trucking, endlessly

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

He's not the president anymore and I'm going to force feed you dippin dots you dumb bitch

Ithle01
May 28, 2013

Steadiman posted:

I would like these if they actually mattered, but they don't because chuds don't care if they're wrong or if you are an actual expert. Instead I will have to take my pleasure in hearing about the inevitable chud deaths when they disregard said experts and then gasp their last breath wondering "How could this have happened?!".

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

Treason you say? Does that mean you have to raise statues of Milley and name military bases after him now?

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

The Last Call posted:

You know, the evidence.

Lol when they get shot by some chud thinking they're bringing vaccines

Bozarth
Sep 2, 2003

What fucking language are you speaking?

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

:lol: Mike Pence had to seek advice from DAN loving QUAYLE about whether or not he should overthrow the election.

And DAN loving QUAYLE, the prototypical “stupid politician,” had to tell Mike Pence, “:wtf: Hell no! Are you stupid?! :lol:

The Republican Party has literally devolved to the point where DAN loving QUAYLE is an elder wiseman.

LOeL

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Play posted:

You can see they preferred the one that chose to say week and leave it a little more open-ended, lol.

And I mean this has been going on for loving YEARS. Years. What the gently caress is wrong with these peoples' brains. A normal brain would notice that nothing these liars every prophesied came to pass, but they just keep on trucking, endlessly

Look if they were good at pattern recognition they wouldn't be chuds.

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Aerith Gainthborough posted:

That is the stuff. Right in the veins.

Lol idiot.

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

Ithle01 posted:

I would like these if they actually mattered, but they don't because chuds don't care if they're wrong or if you are an actual expert. Instead I will have to take my pleasure in hearing about the inevitable chud deaths when they disregard said experts and then gasp their last breath wondering "How could this have happened?!".

Nah, I know it doesn't matter. That's not the point for me, I don't actually care what the chud thinks or what their opinions are because I know it'll be stupid and it's irrelevant to the joke for me. I just enjoy a good burn! Take the moments where you can :)

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

The original also makes me laugh. Just Jesus sneaking in to steal some dudes high.

Shishkahuben
Mar 5, 2009

it's amazing how, even in the stories they make up to sound badass, they sound remarkably useless and mewling

AlliedBiscuit
Oct 23, 2012

Do you want to know the terrifying truth, or do you want to see me sock a few dingers?!!

The Last Call posted:

This is the week!

This one.

The one that is now.

Really.

It's going to happen.

This time it will.

Right?

Yeah didn't Ron Watkins also tease big news that was supposed to come out a week ago?

I'm sure it'll be any day now......yep....just you wait......*dies of Covid*

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

https://twitter.com/Angry_Staffer/status/1437857892963606531

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

speaking of jesus

https://twitter.com/domo_ocam/status/1437517974374690825

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
https://twitter.com/TheBeaverton/status/1437512568239804417

The Beaverton is pure joy. Always is.

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar

spacetoaster posted:

Oof. Ow.

the lols are coming from inside the thread :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Zil posted:

The original also makes me laugh. Just Jesus sneaking in to steal some dudes high.

:lol: That's all I can think when I see the image, it may even have been you who originally said it in this thread, but something to the effect of "man, lookit Jesus bogarting that guy's high" :lol: